Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ atari ] goshawk's finder
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:13 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 10:13 AM
Windy Ledge [Atari cotc...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:10 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 11:26 AM
I bite <3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan [ Herb Gathering Event ] well stocked and well of mind

Event [#event]

[ This event is occurring during the All Falls Down event being hosted by @/Undertaker, references and actions made in this post by Mossfreckle can be said to taking place within said event, it is simply easier for me to create and run this event separately from the main event taking place. ]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Diligent white tipped paws had finished organising the dismal and depleted supply of herbs that he had been able to carry with the help of an arsenal of willing volunteers to the new camp settled within Morning ruins, the herbalist’s mossy hues scanned with trained precision over the verdant leaves and bright blooms as Mossfreckle took note of what was running lowest… it was all low… at the end of the day in his starry mind the freckled oriental tom was minutely panicking at the minimal stockade that sat before him in the wall crevices. Nuzzling the still lingering Fogwatcher { @SuspiciousMindz } whom he had asked to stay and waylay the felines who were dropping their bundles and in turn transfer them to the himself within his barren new den, with the herbs organised the tom had added a nest a nest for himself then for the patients along with the moss that Raspberryswirl { @ophelia } had brought along with a meek Brownpaw { @zozelen }, ”Please rest in here for a bit,” calm tones slipping from his maw as he took in the apprentice before him, ”send someone to retrieve me if you start to feel worse,” with that, lanky form turned and offered the warrior a brief but thankful smile - no more than a mere twitch of his white twinged muzzle - ”you are welcome to stay with her if you would like to keep a watch on her.” Feathery tail grazed Fogwatcher’s cheek as the medicine cat strode out through the lichen curtained entrance, thorn sharp claws thumped on the packed earth as he shot them into the chilled earth… focus, focus, focus… he wouldn’t be able to focus until the stockade was brimming once more, seating himself close to the silvery clouded tom Mossfreckle opened his maw and yowled in controlled, authoritative tones that rang in lilting waves across the, ”Shadowclan lend me your ears, I will be taking a mass patrol of sorts out into the territory to restock my herb supply as Dawnstar request and as I would like, please gather at my paws if you are free,” turning to his right and murmured that the tom was welcome to help as he has ask… of course he was… the herbalist smiled a little, he loved the tom… was he in love… the freckled oriental feline wasn’t sure but he was sure that Fogwatcher was welcome by his side and at his aid forever, ”We will set out looking for Blazing Star, Blessed Thistle, Boneset, Borage, Bright-eye, Broom, Burdock Root, and Burnet first - once those are in good numbers we will move on,” best to start in an order that made sense to him, alphabetical… whatever that means….

{ @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Ragwort @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @SnowheartTC @Daragca @sootflame }

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

General Rules:

• Each character can have one post in between each Mossfreckle post, users are free to post multiple times before my next post as long as it is with separate characters - however, I do ask that you abide by the multi posting guidelines and combined post separated by character when possible.
• Due to the nature of the event, please assume that Mossfreckle have brief descriptions so that the herbs could searches for, please refrain from asking their uses as Moss will simply ignore them as there are bigger things at hand and he is unwilling to give lessons mid-[this] patrol.
• Please refrain from setting definitive numbers or dice rolls as I will do so at the end of each round.
• Your post must be a minimum of 50 words and contain mention of your character searching for herbs, however, conversations and the likes will count towards word count - it is simply the number of words in the post regardless of the context (as long as it applies to the event).
• Depending on the number of participants I will create groups to make them event go faster, I will be trying to restock the herb supply through this event in lieu of patrols as it is more IC for moss to go along with the group rather than send them out alone due to Shadowcaln’s current situation.
• Cats that cause drama or the likes in any regard may be dismissed from the event, friendly banter or reasonable discussions are okay but arguments will not be tolerated and will result in a scolding or dismissal.

Dice Rules:

• Cats with The Collector Purkk get plus one dice roll
• Word count of 50 gets you one dice roll [ 50 - 199 ]
• Word count of 200 gets you two dice rolls [ 200 - 299 ]
• Word count of 300 gets you three dice rolls [ 300 - 399 ]
• Word count of 400 gets you four dice rolls [ 400 - 499 ]
• Word count of 500 gets you five dice rolls and two trips [ 500+ ]
• On a twenty-sided die (highest roll will be used, second highest will be used if one meets word count for a second trip): 1 - 6 will net you 1 [ 2 with collector ] herb for the round, 7 - 13 will net you 3 [ 4 with collector ] herbs, 14 - 20 will net you a full collection of either five or eight respectively

Mossfreckle will be leaving the second of June, you will not be allowed to join after this date

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; June 8th, 2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:56 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [ Herb Gathering Event ] well stocked and well of mind

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
rookpaw had been semi resting semi absentmindedly looking for any more moss she could scratch together for nests, there wasnt really anything she had been told to do and they honestly felt rather useless right this moment, so when the slight new green breeze carried mossfreckles voice over to her, white tipped ears went rigid with focus.
rook was a bit too far away to properly hear the herbalists words, but lanky white tipped limbs carried her towards the lilting of his voice quick enough to catch a majority of what they were saying. mass patrols in order to restock herbs, they were glad to have quickly made their way over, now stepping even closer to take a seat infront of mossfreckle, at a reasonable distance of course.
blessed thistle, boneset, borage, brighteye, burdock rook and burnet, all herbs she was pretty familiar with. they couldnt help the slightest of grins to appear on her face, finally something she was confident they were going to excell in.
"im in" she mewed, sitting up a bit straighter.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old May 29th, 2024, 12:15 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

The grey apprentice watched Ashkit scurry away, and wide grin shining on her face. Stars kits were wonderful sometimes. Well, some were straight-up menaces to the very existence of a warrior, but that was what made it fun! She still sometimes missed being in the nursery because of that, because everyone in the apprentices' den (well, far from everyone, but far too many according to Pidge) were so serious.

So the prey was dumped in a suitable place, and Pigeonpaw once again looked around for something to do. And she was in luck, as per usual! Perfect, since Pigeonpaw had gathered herb exactly zero times before and therefore had no experience to speak of (meaning there would be a lot to learn!) so she would obviously be useful, and trotted over to the medicine cat.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Old May 29th, 2024, 12:38 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Cinderpaw
~<>~
18/100
7 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Hearing her medic's call, Cinderpaw wanders over with hopes to help out. She doesn't think she can do much, but she will help where she can. Blessed Thistle, Boneset, Borage, Bright-eye, Broom, Burdock Root, and Burnet... she doesn't know those herbs, but it's a good idea to learn them, so, on quiet paws, the smaller black tabby wanders over to where a couple other 'paws have gathered by their medic. She doesn't know either of them, so she doesn't sit too close, folding her tail over her paws and watching through clear amber eyes.
Old May 29th, 2024, 12:44 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Lurking

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 38 moons
The Dancing Bird

It had been a tough day’s work so far building up the defences and walls. Owlthroat lingered in the clearing, his long black and white fur rippling from the slight breeze. There was still a buzz in the air in the new camp, things going on in preparation for what lay ahead.

Mossfreckle’s voice had reached him clearly, there wasn’t much else to do. He needed an outing, it felt stuffy here. The yearning to stretch out his legs was far too hard to deny himself. His bulky frame strode forward, closing the distance before he rested his haunches.

He gave a nod in Mossfreckle’s general direction confirming his attendance and will. The group aspect didn’t particularly appeal to him but the patrol was a necessity, he would keep his tongue clamped as much as possible. But he’d be surprised if a cutting remark or two didn’t slip to the other more energetic cats. He was calmer than usual, bitter as always, but calmer.

His tail lashed lazily behind him as he sat. Herbs for the blood to come. A grin twitched at the corner of his maw.

Old May 29th, 2024, 02:02 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Fallenmoon joined

Mothcloud watched but did not join.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 29th, 2024, 03:12 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Leapingpaw wondered over hearing all the commotion. How had not enough herbs been taken with them there was so many paws and warriors! It shook its head in disappointment. "I'll join in." It said softly as he thought about its runt of a brother, it needed to protect them..
Old May 29th, 2024, 08:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Speak of; mere moments after returning to camp with Miss Grandmama, a increasingly familiar voice tingled her ears. Mossfreckle. Vibrant hues moved from her position at the edge of camp towards the medic and his den, listening as they requested for those able and willing to partake in a mass herb-gathering patrol. Now, Sleepypaw had expected to be cleaning out dens and enforcing walls upon her return, but at this opportune moment of not being busy with anything yet, the apprentice saw no reason why she shouldn't help. Her ear flicked in recognition of the words, mulling over the herbs they would be gathering in her mind - they all started with the same letter... Or sound, more like; so many herbs, so many different uses. Did they ever overlap, she wondered? Or did each herb have its unique use? Approaching, Sleepypaw took notice of her younger sibling sitting near a group of other apprentices. She stood still for a moment, staring, as she pondered her options. She seemed to be rather avoidant of loud and large crowds, and yet after several moments three black and a single white paw carried her to Cinderpaw's side. She seated herself beside the feline, looking ahead as she awaited instructions. Sleepypaw might've been lacking in greetings, truthfully uncertain how she should greet her sibling and as such giving no greeting at all. Yet, he position taken beside Cinderpaw was perhaps a start of recognition.

[ @Neptune. - Cinderpaw mentions ]

Old May 29th, 2024, 09:03 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

"O...Okay," Brownpaw answered, carefully getting herself settled in the bed like the medicine cat had instructed. But before she could say anything else to them, they were already gone. She blinked slowly, rubbing her eyes with a paw, and then looked up at the gray and white warrior who had carried her here. Bitternpaw, too, if he was still here- she couldn't quite tell. "Thank you, very much... sorry that I made you worried," she mewed, eyes very sincere and a bit sad. Her words were coming easier now, though. "I really don't know why that happened... I fell earlier, too, but I don't think I hurt anything. Besides m'nose."

Brownpaw sighed, looking out from the new medicine den to where Mossfreckle stood, and where everyone was beginning to gather to help out. She felt better now. She could hear, at least. If only she hadn't messed up collecting moss, and got such a bad headache, she could be doing something out there right now... but if she tried to right now, then she wouldn't be listening. What if she fell again, and made things even worse? Wah, what should Brownpaw do?

@ophelia @silver. (a reply isn't necessary, just thought i'd mention )

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 29th, 2024 at 09:13 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 07:01 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Marshlight trotted over to the gathering of cats by the new med den, eager to help out