Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:21 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaida
Today 09:57 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:45 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:44 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:43 PM

Old August 3rd, 2024, 02:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Arrow Flashes of Time [ Territory Tour ]

FLASHPAW'S TERRITORY TOUR
◌ - Not Completed | ● - Completed

● - Dawning Woods
◌ - Darkwater Mire
◌ - Evergreen Grotto
◌ - Mourning Ruins

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark fully intended for Flashpaw to be a warrior by the next meeting. So, that was exactly what she was going to do. Scaling her way down the tree in the midst of the clearing, the former Medicine Cat landed on the ground with a soft, nearly soundless thud, amber eyes glowing in the dim light right before dawn as she stalked over to the apprentice's den.

Flashpaw had a few places to visit before they could do her warrior assessment - and Lostspark intended to knock them all out in one go. "Flashpaw, up you get." She called into the den. "Come on, we're heading out." That said, the molly pivoted on her heel and slunk out the camp exit, glancing over her shoulder briefly to make sure her newest apprentice was on her tail.

[ @Blaaze - Flashpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; August 3rd, 2024 at 02:34 PM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 03:24 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Flashes of Time [ Territory Tour ]

TW: Depression Sadness all that stuff

Flashpaw had been curled up silently in her nest in the apprentices den. Eyes closed, begging for sleep. For sleep of sweeter dreams than what she’d had since her visit to the medicine den. Another headache. Another Heartache. Over and over and over again.

Would she be set free soon? Stars she hoped so. But she had been averting her attention from her new mentor as long as she could take. She was a replacement. Nothing more. And it sucked. Because she wanted so bad to just be cared about like Silverlark had cared for her. He had cared for her very much. Cared enough to train her if nothing more. That was enough. And not even Cinderpaw could fill that gap. The eternal suffrage eating at her joy. And Rookfire was proud of her. That also sucked, because he was proud she killed a warrior of Shadowclan. it was for good reason but it was still bad. Nobody should be proud for murder not to The Lost Melody anyway.

Her eyes blinked open. Flashpaw hadn’t even noticed she had fallen asleep. Right. Okay. Lostspark was here to train her. Her last training before her assessment. Dear stars she would be a warrior. It brought little light in her heart, but at least it was a little bit. The thought of Lostspark (despite her current feelings, the intense need to be prided in hadn’t ceased) and Cinderpaw (she could help her train!!) Feeling proud of her and happy for her, and Silverlark from above, gave her an intense stab of happiness.

Rising to her paws, the thick pelted feline shook out her fur and turned to face the blind bicolor. ”Alright. Th-thank you for b-being my mentor. I think I a-already th-thanked you but.. I r-really appreciate I-it.” she wanted to snap. Snap that she couldn’t ever replace Silverlark. Never ever! Nobody could and nobody could make her forget him! He was her mentor, not Lostspark nor anyone else! But she kept her jaw locked shut, and her strained cheerful eyes on her. After a pause she followed her.. trainer without another word, eyes cast back downward and dragging her gaze to look around as they exited camp.

Look at the world, how bright it is! How beautiful! How do damn dull it was! HOW SO DAMN EMPTY IT IS! How so horribly deafening and painful the quiet is! Lovely. Lovely. LOVELY. Stop, stop. She shoot out her head with a small chuffing noise, and it took effort to just put one paw in front of the other, to remember that it was okay to cry. But she couldn’t cry. There was a scream of silence lodged in her throat, making it hard to think and speak right. So the freshly scarred ginger simply plodded along, tail tip lightly brushing the ground.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 08:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Flashes of Time [ Territory Tour ]

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

"You're welcome." Her voice was soft as she led them out of camp and to their first destination. Lostspark had decided after gathering some intel that she wouldn't be taking them to Dawning Woods, as Flashpaw had already seen the area in her... unfortunate incident.

A little while later, she sighed softly. "Take in the area. This is Darkwater Mire. Known for it's usual fog and abundant berry bushes. More specifically; deathberry bushes." Lostspark leveled her apprentice with a steady look. "I do not want to hear, ever, that any sort of berry has made it into your mouth." She turned and padded to stand in front of her apprentice.

"I know what it's like to feel so empty, so lost, that nothing makes sense anymore." The 'blind' warrior ducked her head to meet Flashpaw's green gaze. "I know what it's like to be left behind, time and time again. I know what it's like to outlive the cats who I was never supposed to outlive." She exhaled, lithe body shuddering with the motion as she lifted her gaze to the sky for a second, and then lowered her attention once more. "I've gone through the motions, the experience, over and over again. More times than I can count. Why do you think my name is no longer Larkfire?"

Her gaze latched on to her apprentice. "But you know what, kid?" Lostspark said after a couple of heartbeats, voice uncharacteristically hesitant. "There's always someone else out there for you. Whether here or in the sky. You have Silverlark for you in the sky. Always. I trained him, you know, even though he was not my apprentice. He was named Mousekit once, then Mousepaw, then Silverlark. He told me to tell you how proud he is of you, Flashpaw." Her mouth twisted into an attempt at a wry smile. "Though, he called you 'Flashies', if I recall correctly. So, so proud. As am I. You have someone up in the stars. And you have someone down here. I am not nearly enough, but I will always be here to offer a lending paw if you require it."

[ @Blaaze - Flashpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.