Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:27 AM
they call us fish? let's...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:24 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:22 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:08 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:42 AM

Old April 9th, 2024, 02:57 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default very chaotic kitting [p]

Something felt very off today.

There was a weird sensation in Skyleaf’s belly, and a sinking realization crept in with every step she took. The little lives that had been waiting to come out... maybe today was the day. She was on her way back to her little makeshift den when suddenly, there were sharp pangs of pain in her belly. Letting out a scream, she sank to the floor, a single tear rolling down her eyes.

A loud thud could be heard as she crumbled to the ground. Her eyes were wide open and she thrashed her tail around wildly. They were all slipping out, one by one, but she was barely aware of anything. Before the bleeding started she managed to look at her three kits through blurry eyes and push them aside, hoping to protect them at least. Then the blood started coming, and it wasn't stopping for some reason.

She let out another muffled scream. The more blood, the more faint she felt, but she couldn't just leave her kits like that. Skyleaf placed her non-bloodied end of her tail on the first one and croaked up the first thing that came to her mind. "You..O-orchid..." [ @Apollo. ]. Next one... "Uh... you'..re.. Fathom.." [ @finley.exe ]. Just one more. "You'll.. be um.. Peony." [ @Peril ].

At least now if she died, her kits would have a name and... each other.

[ @Rani (Nathaniel (and his student?)) @/the kit rpers skyleaf isnt dying, she just needs some healing lol also sorry about the delay ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 28th, 2024, 09:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: very chaotic kitting [p]

Nathaniel

Kittypet Healer | He/him | 40 Moons | Dreamwalker | Silver Tongue

It'd been some time since the healer tom had seen Sweets, distracted by the coming of his kittens and the worst of winter driving the family indoors. He'd had time to make sure the older molly would have a safe place to sleep and sent her off with some herbs but it was only now he'd been able to meet up and go on a herb collection trip that doubled as a lesson.

One that'd turn into a practical soon enough.

"Again my apologies for the delay, raising kittens has been more of a.... trail then I'd anticipated. I'd love to introduce you to my mate Rhiannon and the kittens later if you'd like."
Nathaniel grinned, tired but overwhelmingly happy as he guided Sweets through his favored patch of forest not far from his twolegs home, nose twitching as he looked for familiar scents and sights of herbs. He wasnt looking for anything in particular, more of trying to restock his supply and let that decide his lesson.

"Now with the last of leafbare Im inclined to tailor this lesson to whatever we can find, as most herbs prefer warmer weather to glow. This means I usually collect heavily before the snow falls and try and subsist off of that until newleaf.

I did not do that as much this year however I had less patients then I used to have, admittedly.

Once the herbs are collected Ill teach you their use once we are back at my healers den, I dont know about you but Im ill inclined to spend more time in the cold then I need."
Hopefully the molly wouldnt find protest in this delay, especially given Nathaniel did walk her through the names and proper collections of the poppy, burnet, chamomile, and cobwebs they found, if not the uses just yet.

In fact the two were heading back to Nathaniels den, both loaded up with collected herbs, when the trajectory of the day abruptly changed.

It started with the scent of blood in the air, cat blood and the healer froze, tail lifting in an indication for Sweets to stop with him as he scented and listened for a potential threat. He only came up with the faint sound of kitten mewls and the weakening scent of a new mother, the one producing the blood. Oh dear starclan that was hardly any better then if the tom had discovered a predator injured cats.

"Thats.... Thats not good." the tom muttered around his herbs heading towards the source of the scent. "Alright Sweets lets see if we can help any but we may not be welcome so prepare to bolt."

The now kittypet tom wasnt an intimidating figure, his life in a clan hadnt left him with many scars given he was a medicine cat who never really got into fights, but still he kept his expression soft and a herb from his bundle tucked behind his ear even as he put the rest down to speak.
"Hello? Is anyone in there? I mean no harm but I can smell the blood and I was wondering if you needed help?"

@Estelle @starry @Apollo @finley.exe @Peril