RiverClan Camp
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:44 PM

Old June 18th, 2024, 09:33 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default In Comes the Storm- Blazing Finder

Chaos was the Law of Nature. Order was the Dream of Man.

- Blazing’Kit Relationships Finder -

Hello everybody! Blazingkit was created for the Stormduo (Lightningstorm and Firestorm) kitten finder, so here I am scavenging through this site for relationships for her. She is noisy, awkward, and unfiltered at the moment, so prepare for a storm of craziness. For more details on Blazingkit herself, please read her biography if you’re interested in applying here! You can find her biography here. I am alright with anything at the moment, but I will briefly go over some simple relationships that people may want to have with Blazingkit. If you see a ‘❀’ in front of a relationship, then that means it is more important to me and I will be pickier when choosing. With that said, here goes nothing, feast your eyes on some relationships.

I will not be accepting biological parents, adoptive parents, any sort of official siblings, and really any other family members that haven’t already been set in stone from Blazingkit’s birth. As for found-family, I am completely open for it, and feel free to throw your characters at Blazingkit. So starting off…
Found Family (0/Unlimited): These can be any cats with any personality, just as long as you’re willing to have them interact with Blazingkit a whole bunch. The more interactions, the more details! Any WindClan cat or any age, size, personality, and all of the rest could fit into this category with the right roleplays.
Friends (0/Unlimited): Blazingkit loves everybody, so as long as she gets loved right on back, boom, a friendship is made. Assuming they do not make it their goal to crush Blazingkit’s confidence, this could work out.
Rivals/Frenemies (0/2): These will be cats who bother and bug Blazingkit but secretly love her ( just platonically for now, thanks to their ages.) She will behave and feel the same way back. Their cat must be a kit.
❀ Enemy (0/1): This cat must be a kit, and you must provide a clear reason for their disliking towards Blazingkit. Good luck with that.
Bullies (0/Unlimited): Do you own a jerk-child in WindClan that you’d like to toss at Blazingkit? They can bother and tease her about her lack of understanding, her unsymmetrical facial markings, anything that comes to mind- she’ll cry about it but defend herself the best she can. These can be kits OR apprentices.
Playmates (0/Unlimited): These can be anybody of any age, just so long as they’re happy to play games with Blazingkit. To specify, Blazingkit loves to pretend to be her mother, Lightningstorm, and play medicine cat in Roleplay games. She uses her parent’s rank as an excuse to always get to play the med-role in her games.
❀ Best Friends (0/2): These will be cats who, together, will form a little friendship circle with Blazingkit. They will be at one another’s sides constantly, and if any bullies show up, well… those bullies won’t be there for long, let’s just say that. Their friendship should start off as early as possible, and they would be a trio.
❀ Future Crush: This can be anybody of any gender, as long as they are around Blazingkit’s age. Because Blazingkit is so young, this will not start now. But in the future, Blazingkit will like them romantically. Their relationship can start however you’d like it to- rivals, best friends… uh, avoid bullies, that’s a bit odd… possibly even enemies! You can choose whether or not they will return Blazingkit’s feelings one day.
Apprentice Icon: Guess what, they have to be an apprentice. Crazy, I know- this cat will be somebody who Blazingkit constantly bothers asking for games, chats, and other interactions. She will watch them train with starry eyes, and compliment the, all the time out of her honesty and liking. You can choose whether or not they would be annoyed with her constant presence.
Anything Else: Any other relationships in mind? Throw them at me.
Simple Interactions: Want them to just interact? Cool. Just tell me a bit about your character, maybe give me a biography, tell me what’ll happen in the roleplay, and we’ll watch the scene unravel.

None of these relationships will be pre-existing. They will meet for the first time through roleplay. If you’d like to roleplay them out to see their relationship, go for it! I’m fine with anything!

Edit: Roles can overlap! If you’d like for a character to be multiple things, that’s perfectly fine with me! ^^

Alright. There is no form because I don’t like them want to see some creativity. Sorry if I sound like the obnoxious Language Arts professor who never gives high grades. I hope you enjoy roleplaying your characters, and have a nice day!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 18th, 2024 at 11:50 AM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 10:47 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: In Comes the Storm- Blazing Finder

Placeholder for Rabbitpaw! (And potentially Frost and/or Crow)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:21 PM
I’m in the Walls

Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:26 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

I’m throwing Sneezekit at you as a possible friend and/or playmate! Here’s some info on them ^_^

Personality

More than anything else, Sneezekit loves attention. Seriously, what’s better than the whole nursery staring at you in awe once you’ve pulled off a successful prank? Who wouldn’t enjoy sending a cat into a fit of laughter with the power of a simple comment? However, Sneezekit didn’t always understand why adults found some of the things they did funny and adorable whereas other things were Forbidden and Unacceptable Behavior, which was a grave concern. They had asked for the nice and good kind of attention, not the cleaning-out-the-warriors’-den-while-getting-the-stink-eye kind of attention. It was a precarious balance, to be sure.

So, needless to say, Sneezekit tends to get into trouble or unintentionally upset other cats quite often. Despite this, they are almost always in a sunny mood, easily excited and distracted. Another easy way to entertain Sneezekit is to throw something new at them; whether it be a new game, new trinket, or new cat to talk the ear off of, they’ll be over the moon in no time.

Finally, there is their naivete; Sneezekit is very trusting of other cats to a fault. As a result, they have difficulties interpreting other cats’ intentions and emotions, particularly negative ones. Any rude comments are quickly brushed off and ignored, if they were even registered as rude to begin with. They may not even notice when their peers are sad or angry, which can naturally lead to some very difficult misunderstandings.

Possible Dynamic?

I think that Sneezekit would very quickly get along with Blazingkit. If Blazingkit made some kind of social faux pas, I doubt that Sneezekit would themself notice, much less feel the need to point it out. Sneezekit is extremely outgoing and does their utmost to befriend basically any cat with a pulse. It seems that Blazingkit is also a very social cat (at least at this point), so hopefully they are very similar in this regard.

Because of Sneezekit's penchant for pranking, I can also imagine them dragging Blazingkit into their shenanigans (and the trouble that often follows) without really even realizing.

If their friendship continues into apprenticehood, I can see Sneezekit being very confused by Blazingkit’s changes over time. I think that Sneezekit will more or less continue to be very outgoing and naive even as they grow, so I don’t think they’ll really understand Blazingkit’s difficulties and loss of self-esteem, which could maybe lead to some misunderstandings/conflict between the two.

Okay! I’m not very good with these sorts of applications, so I hope this is okay lol. I’m very interested to see what kinds of interactions these two could have :^)

( @Weekend-Wondering )

Last edited by Fits; June 22nd, 2024 at 11:01 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 07:48 AM
I’m in the Walls

~ @Fits ~ Very much accepted!

I love the idea of Blazingkit having another energetic and playful kitten to hang out with, and seeing as Sneezekit would fit that description pretty well, this could definitely work! I can see Sneezekit being both a friend, if not close friend, as well as playmate. ^^ They also seem to share the struggle to understand certain things, accidentally upsetting cats and not knowing why they suddenly go from adorable and funny to disrespectful and rude in an instant, just by being acting as they always do. And at this time, the two also share the love for new cats, new things, and new interactions, so they could become friends in a heartbeat. Feel free to VM me whenever you’d like to roleplay them for the first time (I’m almost always open to RP) during the summer) and/or any other ideas you may have for them!

Old June 23rd, 2024, 11:08 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

I've got buttercuppaw! She's very laid-back, patient, and overall very good with dealing with craziness. Here's a quick bio! (for me too TVT)

Name: Buttercuppaw
Nicknames: Buttercup, Butter
Gender identity/pronouns: gender fluid, currently prefers she/they
Possible relations with Blazingkit: Apprentice icon/friend/best friend (yeah ik... lots of things /W\ IM SORRY !! If you want you can pick one or whichever you think would fit with Buttercup and Blazing<3)

personality

positive: patient, adaptable
neutral: laid-back, independent, contradictory
negative: stubborn, overthinker

in depth explanations

patient: She will often wait however long a cat needs, and she is aware of when a cat is struggling and needs extra time. Buttercup is always open to having her time wasted by mistakes, rather than have her time wasted sitting around and doing nothing.

adaptable: Buttercup's has little to no reaction to change. She likes to go with the flow, and won't get upset over big or little schedule/life changes. (This includes, like, moving to a new territory or her plans with a friend changing up)

laid-back: She doesn't get messed up about small things, but to some cats this might come off as her being "lazy" or not "socially aware." Though in hindsight she's just calm and quieter than others.

independent: Buttercup likes to be on her own, and also likes to go at her own pace. It has no negative or positive impact on anyone, simply because she's not being ambitious. She just likes her alone time, and sometimes doing stuff with others isn't the right way.

contradictory: Buttercup will sometimes be hypocritical of something she's said. She never does this to anycat else. She talks alot in her mind, and sometimes aloud, and it can come of as "odd" in some ways. She'll normally apologize after something like this happens.

stubborn: Sometimes she will put her foot down on minuscule things. Like if she's already patrolled that day, she'll complain about it and almost refuse to go. She doesn't like doing the same thing too often and that can also lead to her being stubborn.

overthinker: As I mentioned before, Buttercup likes to constantly ridicule every idea in her head until there's a clear "right choice" for her to choose. Sometimes she'll go simply mad thinking about these things and needs space.

personality type: ENFJ-T
theme song?: Promise by laufey :3

More notes (random chaos):

I think the dynamic would work a lot like the "little energy x too much energy" type of dynamic!

how they would get along

Buttercup would probably be very patient towards them and like totally oblivious to her crazies lolll Buttercup's just happy to be around them most likely. She gets this like "boost" when she's around cats she's friends with, so she'd probably be very happy! She'd also be willing to play whatever kit games with Blazing C:

@Weekend-Wondering

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old June 23rd, 2024, 11:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

@Weekend-Wondering
(Open to friends aswell)
Vinepaw is 8 moons

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:59 AM
I’m in the Walls

~ @rubberRatroom ~
I really like this, definitely accepted! I can also see Buttercuppaw noticing Blazingkit’s sudden drastic change in behavior and helping her through her confidence struggles a bit. Here’s some things, however- I already have two potential apprentice icons, so that’s all I might want for that. Sorry about that, I should’ve written something down on the finder about that! Secondly, I would prefer the official best friend be somebody Blazingkit’s age, but I am completely open to Buttercuppaw and Blazingkit being at least good friends! If you’re alright with it, they could be closer than usual friends, just not best friends! ^^ Blazingkit could definitely get mixed up and call them, “Bubberdubpaw”. Feel free to VM me whatever ideas you might come up with (and I’ll do the same), as well as whenever you’d like to roleplay their first meeting!

~ @Tallstar ~

First of all, this application is beautiful. It looks amazing, sounds amazing, really everything’s amazing- definitely accepted! Wow, Blazingkit might end up having two tunneler Apprentice Icons, that’ll definitely make her love to kick around dirt. I can see them being friends as well, as Blazingkit loved everybody right now. As Blazingkit grows and sort of loses her self-esteem, I can see Vinepaw, with his own anxiety struggles, teaching Blazingkit a thing or two about calming her panicked self down when need be and giving her some emotional support. Feel free to Vm me any ideas that you might have (I’ll do the same), as well as when you’d like them to interact for the first time!

Old June 24th, 2024, 12:39 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

placeholder for maplepaw??!?!?!?

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old June 24th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

If you ever want baby Blazing to meet great-grandpa Blazing, let me know.

Grandma Prairie is also open to interactions [fire's mom]