Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:05 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 09:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 09:02 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:55 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 04:57 AM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Crazy
Default ♪ Honey's Roleplay Finder ♪

Hello there! This is a finder I've made to get some roleplays n interactions with my characters! I've listed only non-missing/non-shelved characters here, but I do have a few missing who may return, so stay tuned for if/when I add them here.
ThunderClan
Honeypetal - Honeypetal is a 23-moon-old genderfluid ThunderClan warrior who uses she/he/they pronouns. Though a nice, pure, kind cat on the outside, Honeypetal often blames herself for the bad things that happen in the world, like Greykit dying and Vinepaw's temporary demotion–as well as the losses of her other siblings. She sees herself as a bad omen, but doesn't know how to get rid of it. She works hard to please her Clan and loved ones.
ShadowClan
Darkice - Darkice is a 42-moon-old male ShadowClan warrior who uses he/him pronouns and is aromantic asexual. He's a nice cat, but only on the inside of his tough, scary exterior. He isn't necessarily mean, but he can be grumpy and make rude comments at times. He has somewhat of a deep, scary voice, can blend in with the shadows, and is a bit larger than normal. Darkice only has this personality due to a troubled and abusive past that he'd rather keep to himself–in which is the reason he avoids his parents. This cat has the Agatha Kitty Purrk.
Aspenkit - Around week old son of Goldenflower, Aspenkit doesn't have a lot of development on him, but he's got high dreams and a childish and fun personality he's gonna share with the world soon.
WindClan
Autumnwhisper - An agender WindClan warrior who uses it/its pronouns. It's a little lost in life, having Misophonia which is, in a way, represented by it having the Heightened Perception Purrk for their hearing. Though kind at heart, Autumnwhisper often snaps at others, doesn't listen to directions, even threatens its Clanmates sometimes. It's a troubled cat who is always presumed to be an annoying and immature brat, but it's really not its fault that it turned out this way–nobody understands that, though. It's trying its best.
Outsiders
Topaz - Topaz the non-binary rogue (they/them) is planning to soon join RiverClan, and so will possibly be in those allegiances soon. A bit of a confusing cat, Topaz could be the best, kindest cat for so many moons before turning on you in an instant with their manipulative tactics; it's hard to tell what they're planning to do next. This cat has the Honed Skill Purrk.
Form
Fill out the following form (in this thread) to have a roleplay with one of my characters:
Your character name:
My character name:
Interaction idea:
Where?:
Anything else?:

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.