Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:23 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Springkit

Catching his breath and stretching back on up again after having slouched his shoulders a little, the grey kitten found himself staring right another, older, and much. larger. cat. "Oh hi there!" he said, stumbling a step back to be able to actually look the warrior without straining his neck too much (it was a warrior right? and not like a high rank or someone he should remember a bit better, right? Well hopefully).

'Springkit.' That sounds like a familiar name. Well yeah, genius, it's yours, but like for her... "Oh, you're one of em other 'springs' too right? I'm not mixing up names i dont think. You're Spring-something, or Something-spring, like meee!"

Napping? Springkit was done napping. Not just for the moment but in general. He might be only a kit, a child with about as much wisdom as a pinecone, but he had already understood that napping must be one of the most boring things in the world. Like sleeping during the night? Sure. Everyone else was sleeping anyway, it was cold, and it was harder to see stuff, sleeping then was fine and Springkit was usually pretty sleepy anyways. But sleeping during the day? He had better things to do (like running, like looking at things, like being aliveee), the day was not a time for sleeping. "Napping is boring, I want to do something instead."

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons
A mottled, dark ginger-and-white she-cat with blue eyes.

´´You mean something like....´´ The warrior scraped up a ball of moss and lifted her paw, the ball dangling from her claws. ´´Playing moss ball?´´

Springsight´s eyes glittered playfully as she threw the moss ball into the air for Springkit.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:28 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons

´´You mean something like....´´ The warrior scraped up a ball of moss and lifted her paw, the ball dangling from her claws. ´´Playing moss ball?´´

Springsight´s eyes glittered playfully as she threw the moss ball into the air for Springkit.

Springkit

The grey kit cocked his head a bit, yellow and blue eyes tinting with suspense as the warrior began to speak and... mossball? He hadn't played mossball before. He had seen others play of course but mostly when he and Mother played it was other stuff. But learning a new game? Luring with a new experience was a sure-fire way to get him on board!

The small mossball flew up into the air. Springkit dropped into a little crouch, short tail wiggling in the air. The mossball had reached the top of its curve, beginning to fall toward the ground. He readied himself to pounce, and... hesitated. He hadn't played mossball before, but it was just lie throwing the ball around, right? That was what other kits in the nursery had played. So yeah, he was supposed to throw it again.

The perfect moment to catch it in the air had passed but Springkit leaped back into action and flew about the ball, scooping it with his paw and sending it back towards Bigspringy. It was by no means a strong or even particularly accurate throw so he would have to train that a little before he played next time, but he was still down to play.

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:37 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white she-cat with blue eyes.

Fogmuzzle whipped her head around to glare at Mudsmoke. ´´Don´t say that! Not only is it disrespectful to cat whose died before, but that was rude.´´

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

"Sorry.." he replied with fake sincerity. Before looking around camp. Nothing seemed to have changed, everyone was carrying on with their regular business. He could either sit here or go hunting, he wasn't sure which was more appealing. Hunting seemed more appealing around about now. "well I'm going hunting, might as well do something useful for the clan. You invited to join me if you'd like" he offered. That was open ended enough, if fogmuzzle wished to continue lounging in the clearing, she could but this way she knew she was invited to join if she wished. He stood up and waited a moment longer for her response.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:40 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Springkit

The grey kit cocked his head a bit, yellow and blue eyes tinting with suspense as the warrior began to speak and... mossball? He hadn't played mossball before. He had seen others play of course but mostly when he and Mother played it was other stuff. But learning a new game? Luring with a new experience was a sure-fire way to get him on board!

The small mossball flew up into the air. Springkit dropped into a little crouch, short tail wiggling in the air. The mossball had reached the top of its curve, beginning to fall toward the ground. He readied himself to pounce, and... hesitated. He hadn't played mossball before, but it was just lie throwing the ball around, right? That was what other kits in the nursery had played. So yeah, he was supposed to throw it again.

The perfect moment to catch it in the air had passed but Springkit leaped back into action and flew about the ball, scooping it with his paw and sending it back towards Bigspringy. It was by no means a strong or even particularly accurate throw so he would have to train that a little before he played next time, but he was still down to play.

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons

Springsight let out a soft purr of laughter, lifting a paw and batting the moss ball back towards Littlespring - or Springkit.

[ omg i fell like they´d call each other bigspring and littlespring lol ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 2nd, 2024 at 11:41 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:17 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons

Springsight let out a soft purr of laughter, lifting a paw and batting the moss ball back towards Littlespring - or Springkit.

[ omg i fell like they´d call each other bigspring and littlespring lol ]

Springkit

With a little laugh from Springsight the ball came back at Springkit, and this time there was less uncertainty. He crouched down and readied himself again. Springkit had tried to mimic the hunting-crouch he had been apprentices to do naturally, but his kittenlegs didn't allow for too perfect of a form yet. Still, the leap was perfectly fine, and a headbutt bonked back the ball towards Bigspring.

Ok, yeah, I've got this. He would still have to practice the thorwing a bit after this, but it wasn't that hard. Well duh, it's a kit's game. But someday you'll get to play apprentice-games, so those might be harder.

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 3rd, 2024, 01:23 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Arrow Re: RiverClan Clearing

Rainingkit exited the elders den and, sleepily made her way across the clearing. Cats were still socializing, playing games, or Grooming. As she walked she made an attempt to stay clear of the games. This was a tricky task. She then entered the Nursery.

Last edited by Yoshdo; May 3rd, 2024 at 01:24 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:20 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Deerspark was rolling in the deep

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:03 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Practically vibrating with excitement, Wisteriawren sat in a corner of RiverClan's clearing. So many things to do, so many things to say, so many cats to meet. If the ex-kittypet got any more excited, she would be buzzing out loud. Gold-flecked blue eyes wide, the pretty tabby kept furtively glancing between cats, wondering who to approach.

She could walk up to the dark brown tom with yellow eyes (Mudsmoke) over there, but he already seemed to be talking to a dappled, silver and white she-cat (Fogmuzzle). Wisteriawren didn't want to disturb them when they looked so busy.

Next, her gaze landed on a tiny grey kitten (Springkit), and Wisteriawren's eyes lit up, along with her heart. A kitten! It'd been sooooo long since she'd last seen a kitten! Awwww, he was sooooo cute! She want to hurry over and cuddle the little-er feline because of how tempting the thought sounded, but her face fell slightly when she realized the kit was busy interacting with a mottled ginger and white she-cat (Springsight).

Sighing softly, feeling slightly dejected, Wisteriawren hunched down in her corner, squinting hopefully at other cats in the clearing. Perhaps she could find someone else to talk to? Someone who wasn't busy?

[ Open ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:14 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Practically vibrating with excitement, Wisteriawren sat in a corner of RiverClan's clearing. So many things to do, so many things to say, so many cats to meet. If the ex-kittypet got any more excited, she would be buzzing out loud. Gold-flecked blue eyes wide, the pretty tabby kept furtively glancing between cats, wondering who to approach.

She could walk up to the dark brown tom with yellow eyes (Mudsmoke) over there, but he already seemed to be talking to a dappled, silver and white she-cat (Fogmuzzle). Wisteriawren didn't want to disturb them when they looked so busy.

Next, her gaze landed on a tiny grey kitten (Springkit), and Wisteriawren's eyes lit up, along with her heart. A kitten! It'd been sooooo long since she'd last seen a kitten! Awwww, he was sooooo cute! She want to hurry over and cuddle the little-er feline because of how tempting the thought sounded, but her face fell slightly when she realized the kit was busy interacting with a mottled ginger and white she-cat (Springsight).

Sighing softly, feeling slightly dejected, Wisteriawren hunched down in her corner, squinting hopefully at other cats in the clearing. Perhaps she could find someone else to talk to? Someone who wasn't busy?

[ Open ]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(SNATCH!)

The strawberry blonde she-cat sat in the clearing drawing funky shapes in the sand. She thought about what she could be doing today, or what she should be doing. Honestly, she'd felt far last capable these recent moons, especially with all this kitting stuff. Oh, how she treasured the look of utter surprise on her mates face as she broke the news to him. Ah, a very nice memory to burn into her troubled brain.

She sat politely as she looked up from her masterpiece. Well... If you consider a masterpiece to be a few misshapen blobs. Maybe if she squinted hard enough, they'd look like rocks or boulders?

But no matter how hard Swanberry's made green eyes stared at the image before her, she couldn't make scense of what she drew. With a sigh she wiped her paws along the mess she'd made, smearing it and making what was there before no longer visible.

Then a unfamiliar scent peaked her interest. She turned her head around to see a quite pretty she cat who was drowning in the scent of flowers. Subconsciously, she breathed in the pleasant smell, her jaw hanging open.

"Afternoon," Swanberry smiled. "You're new here, aren't you? I'm Swanberry, and you?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:15 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

[Not me running to get a wisteriarain interaction @Rose ]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

Wow. Was Fadingdumb really taking in kittypets now? This was new. Rainpaw watched as his new clanmate looked around. They felt a pang of sympathy for the older cat as they resided in a corner, alone. Just this once he told himself as he trotted over to Wisteriawren, his normally very irritated expression changing to a slightly less irritated expression. "Rainpaw. You?" he asked plainly, making sure to hide his missing eye as well as he could from the stranger. He just hoped she didn't ask about it. Rainpaw's one blue eye scanned the gray molly. As if he was a mind reader, he saw the dejected look of her face. "Don't be 'pset. We have plenty of clanmates. Most are annoying though," he mewed, grumbling the last part to himself. Maybe she could somehow grow on him, like furbs did. Not likely, though. The small blue tabby shuffled his body, moving to a layibg position before curling his half-tail against his side.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies