Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:38 PM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:29 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:23 PM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:21 PM

Old June 26th, 2024, 07:24 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan Picnic Prey Social [clan-wide event]

Event [#event]

It was a lovely day today and WindClan had stocked up on prey at least to the point where they wouldn't have to worry about starving. With all the trouble they've been through they deserved a break. So Twilightstar left her den behind and landed at the roots of the Galewood. The lithe she-cat began pulling prey free from the pile and laying it in a separate pile. She made sure to take about half of what they had, anything not eaten they could always bring back for later.

Once she had taken 14 pieces of prey out, she took a moment to groom herself out of habit over vanity, and then let out yowl. "WindClan come gather at my paws." She changed the wording so her clan didn't confuse this for a meeting.

"It's a wonderful day today and it's been a while since WindClan's held a prey social. So I thought it might be fun to head to the Starry Meadow to relax and socialize. We can bring whoever wants to come, kits included so long as Leopardsong and some of the queens come with." Even though it was their graveyard, the Starry Meadow had to be one of the loveliest places within WindClan. The flowers would be in full bloom and she couldn't think of any other place within their territory to hold a prey social.

"You can pick some flowers, eat, chat, tell stories, play. This is the time to share tongues, build stronger relationships, and enjoy the peace and life we fought to keep and maintain." WindClan's lost many over the moons and has been put through quite a bit. They should enjoy the peace they earned, even if some have earned it more than others.

"My Furies, you'll help me carry the prey to the Starry Meadow, the rest of you if you coming follow me, don't stray and mind the kits." She ordered. Twilightstar grabbed three mice and a rabbit before leading the clan out of the camp.

The journey to the meadow, probably long for kits and untrained apprentices not used to walking long distances, was finished as they came upon the steep hillside that led up to the meadow above. Large bumblebees come to the meadow, to the wildflowers, buzzing around the choir of blooms, nature's music in these sunshine-filled moments. The meadow whispered of the calm of centuries and the wisdom and beauty of flowers.

Twilightstar set her prey in the middle of the meadow and sat by a small mound, covered in wildflowers. The leader lowered herself into a comfortable resting position beside Fallownose's grave and vigilantly watched over her clan as they gathered. It's been what? Three moons since his passing, WindClan has carried on without him.

Twilightstar had finished all she set out to do and knew it was time to settle on a replacement for him. She promised to find herself one by the next clan meeting, for now, she didn't want to think about it and enjoy life.

Instructions:
Socialize and have fun! Furies! If you have your fury grab prey, don't go over fourteen. Twi's already grabbed four pieces, there are ten left.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @ghost. @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @SeonghwaBerry @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blazimations @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @ellie @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @cowboy froggo @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @lionparty25 @Patagonia @SilverFur. @SandyFox

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 26th, 2024, 07:32 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Picnic Prey Social [clan-wide event]

Leopardpaw-She/Her

—————————

An event?
Just to hang out and stuff.

You know what, alright by her.
Maybe she would get to interact with a certain younger sibling of her’s that she hasn’t had much time to hang out with.

Leopardpaw followed along.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 26th, 2024, 07:35 PM

Cranewhisper-She/Her

————————

Cranewhisper stepped out of the nursery.

Her kits could definitely use the socializing, since they hadn’t been born that long ago and hadn’t talked to many cats yet.
So, the black and white she-cat gathered her kits and went along.
(If their owners want them involved, of course!)

@Tallstar - @Hound - @Snivellus
[Cranewhisper’s kits!]

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 26th, 2024, 07:40 PM

Scorpionsight-She/Her

—————————

Huh?
Oh, just a gathering for talking to others?

Maybe she could use it…
She really was too tense all the time, after all.

She hadn’t spoken to the cats in the clan much either.
Okay, she could go.
She could handle talking to others.

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:06 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 17 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN
accompanied by maggotkit

Stars above, blessed ancestors, blessed dead, every lost cat good and wicked and whoever all else's ghost lived up there in the cold night sky—YES!!!!!

Whiterabbit's practically vibrating with excitement. Her giddiness is catching, already infecting Maggotkit who, by all accounts, hasn't ever seen its mother so active in the two moons it's had to live with her. The queen flounces about like a lively colt, refusing to let the fact that she's already panting from exertion slow her down. She's going out! With everyone! Everyone's going out, and she can come with! And it's a beautiful day for it, too, and this will be a great thing, it'll be a fun thing, Twilightstar's a genius, this is the best day since...since...

Whiterabbit slows, having to catch her breath. Her little shadow is still bouncing along about a foxlength behind, panting just as hard as she is. Drat, she...probably should've been carrying it. There's a twinge of irritation in the back of her mind, mostly self-aimed as she rounds back to scoop Maggotkit up. Even this, though, isn't enough to dampen her spirits for long. Mother and child finish the last leg of the walk together, Maggotkit babbling some meandering story about a warrior with a bee in his mouth and Whiterabbit humming her wordless contributions through its scruff.

She deposits the kitten onto a soft bunch of flowers once they're at the Starry Meadow. Whiterabbit's still shaking with pent-up energy. Maggotkit is eyeing the bumblebees until its mother murmurs a dry warning to not go trying to eat any bees, now. She doesn't want to stand around and supervise her kit (or any kits, really) but now that she's here it's dawning on her that that may be an expectation. Where's Leopardsong at? She's much better at that stuff, right? Like, arguably the best?? Whiterabbit wants to go and run laps until her legs give out, not follow Maggotkit around reminding it not to put bugs in its mouth. Her ears flick back briefly before she spies Leopardpaw and perks right back up. A-ha!

"Maggotkit, look who it is," Whiterabbit whispers faux-excitedly, already nudging her kit toward the spotted apprentice. "It's Leopardpaw! You should ask her to take you flower-picking."

Maggotkit doesn't need to be told twice. It's quick to dance off with just that goal in mind, hopping bunnylike through the meadowgrass. "Leopardpaw!"

@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; LEOPARDPAW !
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:18 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnyme View Post
THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 17 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN
accompanied by maggotkit

Stars above, blessed ancestors, blessed dead, every lost cat good and wicked and whoever all else's ghost lived up there in the cold night sky—YES!!!!!

Whiterabbit's practically vibrating with excitement. Her giddiness is catching, already infecting Maggotkit who, by all accounts, hasn't ever seen its mother so active in the two moons it's had to live with her. The queen flounces about like a lively colt, refusing to let the fact that she's already panting from exertion slow her down. She's going out! With everyone! Everyone's going out, and she can come with! And it's a beautiful day for it, too, and this will be a great thing, it'll be a fun thing, Twilightstar's a genius, this is the best day since...since...

Whiterabbit slows, having to catch her breath. Her little shadow is still bouncing along about a foxlength behind, panting just as hard as she is. Drat, she...probably should've been carrying it. There's a twinge of irritation in the back of her mind, mostly self-aimed as she rounds back to scoop Maggotkit up. Even this, though, isn't enough to dampen her spirits for long. Mother and child finish the last leg of the walk together, Maggotkit babbling some meandering story about a warrior with a bee in his mouth and Whiterabbit humming her wordless contributions through its scruff.

She deposits the kitten onto a soft bunch of flowers once they're at the Starry Meadow. Whiterabbit's still shaking with pent-up energy. Maggotkit is eyeing the bumblebees until its mother murmurs a dry warning to not go trying to eat any bees, now. She doesn't want to stand around and supervise her kit (or any kits, really) but now that she's here it's dawning on her that that may be an expectation. Where's Leopardsong at? She's much better at that stuff, right? Like, arguably the best?? Whiterabbit wants to go and run laps until her legs give out, not follow Maggotkit around reminding it not to put bugs in its mouth. Her ears flick back briefly before she spies Leopardpaw and perks right back up. A-ha!

"Maggotkit, look who it is," Whiterabbit whispers faux-excitedly, already nudging her kit toward the spotted apprentice. "It's Leopardpaw! You should ask her to take you flower-picking."

Maggotkit doesn't need to be told twice. It's quick to dance off with just that goal in mind, hopping bunnylike through the meadowgrass. "Leopardpaw!"

@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; LEOPARDPAW !

Frogkit

She followed the clan until they got there, she saw her best friend, maggotkit
she ran over to it, she wanted to eat with it, why wouldn't she? It was her
friend for life, ever and ever!

"Hey mag! mind if I call you mag? Anyways, I wanna eat with you!
I mean why wouldn't i, your my best friend! I loved your story earlier
yesterday, it was fun, thanks for comforting me!"
she said as she
touched noses with the kit.
Old June 26th, 2024, 08:42 PM
Memoria

Bump Policy: after reply, then once a week.
My Mood: Kingly

SILKKIT || OPEN
a lithe cat with charcoal-bengal markings and pale eyes

Today was going to be the bestest day ever.

Everyone was going to be eating, and talking, and chatting and lounging and just enjoying life. And Silkkit got to leave camp for the first time in their otherwise mundane life. Well, mundane carried bad implications. Simply put: every day was very same-y, and it certainly felt good to break the pattern of waking up, rolling around in their nest, playing mossball, and then going back to sleep.

The only thing that Silkkit didn't particularly enjoy was all the walking. Several times did they need to stay back to catch their breath, under the constant watch of older warriors to make sure that they didn't get lost. Luckily, the didn't wander, instead sticking to the pack like honey to a bears' paw. They absolutely refused to be the silly kitty who mixed up the directions and went the wrong way. They'd be laughed out of the nursery, maybe even out of the clan! And Twilightstar wouldn't be happy, either. So, they bounded along, short little legs carrying them alongside the rest.

Eventually, they made it to the meadow. Silkkit dived head-first into a patch of colourful flowers, rolling around in the sunlight and soaking up all the warmth that was physically possible. At times Silkkit wished they were a plant, so all they'd ever have to eat was sunlight and all they'd have to drink was rain. But nonetheless, they were a cat, spending the day with all their cat friends and about to get extremely fat off of prey.

A mouse a few ways away was looking particularly juicy in this lighting...

My Characters | My Art Stand

--Choice is yours, don't be late.
Old June 26th, 2024, 09:39 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Aspenkit and Willowkit walked around, asking queens if they could take them.

OPEN.

Solarpaw is the medicine cat apprentice of sunclan!
Sharkscale is a coastclan wave guard
Old June 26th, 2024, 09:56 PM

Leopardpaw-She/Her

————————

Leopardpaw’s round ears perked up at the sound of her name, coming from a familiar voice.

“Maggotkit!” She said cheerfully “Whatcha wanna do?”
In her eyes, Maggotkit could do absolutely no wrong, and she would do whatever task it had in mind!
Get some food, play, anything!
Well, as long as the ‘anything’ wasn’t too outrageous, but Leopardpaw was usually able to do whatever.
She was super cool like that.

And she was also the coolest big sister.
She also noticed another kit approach Maggotkit, ah… Frogkit?
Well, Leopardpaw could lead any kit adventure.

@dagnyme - @cowboy froggo

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

A way to escape the camp?! AND not get in trouble?! Ohohoh. You bet Littlekit was all over that! The tiny calico was bounding across the camp to join the gathering group of cats in front of Twilightstar. Littlekit hadn't seen the leader in person yet, the leader seemed so busy and Littlekit was always too busy catching bugs to notice her. That didn't matter right now though, she was escapi- adventuring! Yes, adventure.

She sat, wiggling in place, within the gathering cats. Would she make friends? Surely someone would want to be her friend! Her blue eyes would turn and scan the group, searching for anyone to talk to.

@Fits - Sneezekit

[OPEN]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL