Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:47 PM

Old November 14th, 2022, 07:58 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

kit
| very fluffy and round looking cat with a calico pelt and unopened amber eyes |

The small kit let out a small 'mrp' as they were brought closer to the Nice Cat. The Nice Cat said something about bringing them where milk was, which was very exciting for the small kit who immediately started purring. The only downside was it was going to be loud, which was fine. They could handle it... probably. "Okay, okay!!" The little kit chirped, with great enthusiasm.

{ @Apollo. }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 14th, 2022, 11:17 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- .Fennelcall. -
( @maple. )

Fennelcall was surprised by the kit's sudden enthusiasm, but obviously they were starving, so he guessed it kind of made sense. "Alright, its a bit of a long walk, but I'll try to keep you steady the whole time." he gave the little kit a smile, forgetting that they hadn't yet opened their eyes, before standing up slowly. "It'll be quite confusing when we get there, and it might take a bit before you can have some milk, but I'm sure that it will be all okay." for the you, at least. he added silently, he knew he was probably going to have an ear full from Pikestar but it was part of the warrior code to assist kits, no matter their origin, or the situation.

He bent down before gently grabbing the calico by their scruff, they weren't very heavy, actually they were shockingly light. Kestrelpaw, Larkpaw, Gullpaw and Egretpaw had all been heavier at this age, but it was probably due to lack of nutrition on this kits behalf. "Try not to wriggle." his meow was quite muffled and pretty hard to hear, turns out its hard to talk around a ball of fluff. And with that Fennecall and the loner kit began the way to Riverclan camp.

(I'm going to let zen know that the two of them are on their way back and then my next post should be in the clearing, should we send out a finder for a queen to nurse 'pillarkit? Or just see who volunteers in rp?)

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old November 21st, 2022, 05:23 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Bluebellpaw followed the warriors, barely keeping her energy in check.

She'd never been here before, she she kept an eye out for anything that could be interesting; she'd report it back to Mudpaw and Ferretpaw and Bouncepaw. She hadn't gone to any of their borders before, let alone on a patrol. Curious for information, she turned to her superiors.

"Sedgewater Valley is one of our borders, right? I've never been out this far." She was seven moons, and still no tour. She should have been embarrassed, but what control did she have?

--- @Poprock @NinjaBloss

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old November 24th, 2022, 11:03 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

--Flamebriar--

The large calico reached the border and scented the air, her ears pricking to attention as she caught the scent of WindClan. It seemed that they had sent a patrol as well, though they hadn't quite reached them yet.

"That's right. Sedgewater Valley is the border we share with WindClan. Keep an eye out, I hear a patrol coming." As Flamebriar finished speaking, a tall, dark gray tom pushed his way through a bush, and she nodded in greeting. The cat, who she recognized as WindClan's deputy Fallownose, nodded back politely.

@Poprock @lonely.lilyx

--Fallownose--

The deputy was content to let Coldsong lead the way to Sedgewater Valley. It seemed after seasons of being gone, the tom knew still knew the territory. It was nice to see that the WindClan in him hadn't faded during his time as an outsider. Fallownose's ears perked at the sound of voices as they neared the border, and he shouldered his way through a bush to spot a RiverClan patrol opposite the border. The calico molly nodded politely to him, and he nodded back before turning to Mistpaw.

"Has your mentor shown you how to mark borders yet, Mistpaw?"

@tanuki @fawnbloom83
Old November 27th, 2022, 10:03 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@NinjaBloss @lonely.lilyx

"Correct, young one! This is our most boring border... I cannot recall a single battle here!" She huffed to the apprentice. "Although I suppose that can be perceived as a good thing to some." She side-eyed the younger cat. She would not last a moment in a battle... Rigorous training could fix that! The spotted molly opened her mouth to offer her help before the sound of voices caught her ears. Claws unsheathed in excitement - ready to pounce on the nearest intruder - until the distinct scent of Windclan reached her nose. Ah... even I would not attack a friendly patrol.

"Stay warm this leaf-bare! I recomend a nest lined with pelts to keep the cold away while you slumber." She had no doubt that the Windclan patrol would appreciate her wisdom as she went about marking her side of the border. I fear for them... such scrawny cats will not survive a harsh cold! Once she finished, she glanced back at the other two to see if they were ready to return to camp.
Old November 27th, 2022, 12:59 PM
canonically the 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
--Flamebriar--

The large calico reached the border and scented the air, her ears pricking to attention as she caught the scent of WindClan. It seemed that they had sent a patrol as well, though they hadn't quite reached them yet.

"That's right. Sedgewater Valley is the border we share with WindClan. Keep an eye out, I hear a patrol coming." As Flamebriar finished speaking, a tall, dark gray tom pushed his way through a bush, and she nodded in greeting. The cat, who she recognized as WindClan's deputy Fallownose, nodded back politely.

@Poprock @lonely.lilyx

--Fallownose--

The deputy was content to let Coldsong lead the way to Sedgewater Valley. It seemed after seasons of being gone, the tom knew still knew the territory. It was nice to see that the WindClan in him hadn't faded during his time as an outsider. Fallownose's ears perked at the sound of voices as they neared the border, and he shouldered his way through a bush to spot a RiverClan patrol opposite the border. The calico molly nodded politely to him, and he nodded back before turning to Mistpaw.

@tanuki @fawnbloom83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
@NinjaBloss @lonely.lilyx

"Correct, young one! This is our most boring border... I cannot recall a single battle here!" She huffed to the apprentice. "Although I suppose that can be perceived as a good thing to some." She side-eyed the younger cat. She would not last a moment in a battle... Rigorous training could fix that! The spotted molly opened her mouth to offer her help before the sound of voices caught her ears. Claws unsheathed in excitement - ready to pounce on the nearest intruder - until the distinct scent of Windclan reached her nose. Ah... even I would not attack a friendly patrol.

"Stay warm this leaf-bare! I recomend a nest lined with pelts to keep the cold away while you slumber." She had no doubt that the Windclan patrol would appreciate her wisdom as she went about marking her side of the border. I fear for them... such scrawny cats will not survive a harsh cold! Once she finished, she glanced back at the other two to see if they were ready to return to camp.

-Bluebellpaw-

A Windclan border. She nodded, storing it away. Windclan was a rather pacifist clan, especially with Twilightstar, so maybe they wouldn't experience any problems. As another patrol emerged, and armed with the knowledge she had received, there was little to no fear as a dark gray tom appeared. Oh. Mr. Fallownose? She ducked her head politely at the Windclan deputy, before flinching at Featherflame's suggestion. Hopefully not the pelts of their enemies, though she wouldn't put it past the warrior. Following molly's lead, she marked a part of the border, and returned to the others.

Old November 28th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:

--Fallownose--

@tanuki @fawnbloom83

Coldsong narrowed his eyes on the RiverClan border patrol as they went by, dipping his head in respect. No funny business or cats looking to sleep in ditches here, thankfully. "We'll be fine. You keep warm, too." He replied to the kind molly. Her tip felt like a little jab to him, as if she thought they didn't know how to keep warm in the winter, but he tried to let it slide in his temperamental mind. She only meant well, Coldsong...she only meant well...

When Fallownose spoke to Mistpaw and there was no reply, the white warrior looked over his shoulder to see if she was even still following. "Come on now, Mistpaw. Patrols are supposed to be quick, so you gotta keep up. Mark your scent as you go, but don't overdue it. Respect the border." He curtly lectured. He was not one to waste while time on duty. Coldsong made sure to brush his scent on the longer patches of grass they passed by, and the sparce pine trees that scattered throughout their side of the border.

[ @Poprock for the reply | @NinjaBloss @fawnbloom83 we gotta get this moving since its due soon! ]

Last edited by Doom; November 28th, 2022 at 11:24 AM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 01:03 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Flamebriar idly listened to Featherflame as the molly spoke with Bluebellpaw. The WindClan patrol had moved on, and she began to mark a section of the border, ensuring that RiverClan's scent was strong but not overly so. It was comforting that she now carried the smell of another Clan after so long as a ShadowClan cat and an outsider.

The large calico shook herself out of her thoughts and finished up, padding back to the other two. "Are we ready to head back to camp?"

@Poprock @lonely.lilyx
Old November 28th, 2022, 01:45 PM
canonically the 51%

Quote:
Flamebriar idly listened to Featherflame as the molly spoke with Bluebellpaw. The WindClan patrol had moved on, and she began to mark a section of the border, ensuring that RiverClan's scent was strong but not overly so. It was comforting that she now carried the smell of another Clan after so long as a ShadowClan cat and an outsider.

The large calico shook herself out of her thoughts and finished up, padding back to the other two. "Are we ready to head back to camp?"

@Poprock @lonely.lilyx
-Bluebellpaw-

She nodded gently. She learned something new today, which was good. She shivered a little as a cutting breeze flew through the sky. Leaf-bare was coming. Perhaps she should take Miss Featherflame's suggestion to heart...

---
@Poprock

[Please excuse me for disregarding post order; I wanted to get this out so I didn't forget later]

Old November 29th, 2022, 05:36 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Oceanflower

“This is Sedgewater Valley,” Goldenleaf announced,”RiverClan borders WindClan here.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw