Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:14 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 11:01 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 11:00 PM
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 10:43 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:13 PM

Old April 17th, 2024, 06:02 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
Emberfang lead the patrol back to camp, interesting how Bubblekite somehow managed to catch up on time. God, if only he had that luck. Well, now it's time to go back n' report. "Yo, Dusklion, we got a vole, sparrow, rat, squirrel, rabbit, other bird, aandddd also 3 mice. I'd say it's a pretty good number, yea?" he meowed, then waited for whatever Dusklion had to say to them

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; April 17th, 2024 at 06:07 AM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:00 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 23/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ] [Dusklion - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw trotted in after Pigeonpelt, the apprentice very pleased after her first border patrol. She greatly enjoyed being sent out into the territory, especially with kind cats like Pigeonpelt. When the warrior dismissed her, Eaglepaw cast a hesitant glance at Dusklion--was she able to do that? Well, who was Eaglepaw to argue! She flashed both Pigeonpelt and Dusklion a big smile, fluffy face open and eager. "Thanks fer answering all my questions, Pigeonpelt!" Her next statement was directed to Dusklion. "If ya ever send patrols again, please put me on one!! I had so much fun!" With that, Eaglepaw padded away.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:07 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

DOEDAPPLE

She grumbled when she moved out of the warrior's den, her eyes full of distaste and disdain. Her recent unhappiness for the Clan she's currently living in had been increasing, and it probably wouldn't be long before she lash out on another or leave. If she had done something worse enough, there wouldn't even be a doubt that she'd be exiled... or whatever so on. Sighing, the molly walked over to Mistyshard and listened for her name. Her eyes narrowed slightly. Should she slack off work? Doedapple wants to, but despite hating she would never do such a thing.

Sourly she would walk over to where Tulippaw stood, waiting for the patrol leader, wherever Spottedstream is. If they're not here soon she'd just leave or do it herself anyways.

@chickadee @Breaking Dawn
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:19 PM

@Minkuu @Myling @taillow (also rushed I’ll edit later)

A huffing Minnowsplash followed Emberfang into the clearing, proudly carrying a small portion of the patrol’s catch. “We got extra lucky today with this big haul; I couldn’t even carry it all! Bubblekite should be arriving with the rest any second now,” they purred.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:59 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Pigeonpelt

Reporting back to Dusklion, the two Riverclanners made their way back to camp and over to the cats, where few had already reported back. "You may go now," She told Eaglepaw with the same warm smile. "Thank you for joining today," They were, though perhaps commanded to do so at some point, yet they did their duty fairly well. The warrior was contempt of the thought that they'd become a great warrior in the future. "I'll report back to Dusklion."\

Walking over to the Lionheart now, she dipped her head slightly. "Reporting back from the Saltmeadow Marsh," She started, her blue eyes bright. "No weird scents or sightings. Well... Springburst didn't join today. It was just me and Eaglepaw." She reported back, quite simply, with nothing wrong at all. "Eaglepaw did a good job." Afterwards, Pigeonpelt smiled

@Mica @taillow (tysm!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 23/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ] [Dusklion - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw trotted in after Pigeonpelt, the apprentice very pleased after her first border patrol. She greatly enjoyed being sent out into the territory, especially with kind cats like Pigeonpelt. When the warrior dismissed her, Eaglepaw cast a hesitant glance at Dusklion--was she able to do that? Well, who was Eaglepaw to argue! She flashed both Pigeonpelt and Dusklion a big smile, fluffy face open and eager. "Thanks fer answering all my questions, Pigeonpelt!" Her next statement was directed to Dusklion. "If ya ever send patrols again, please put me on one!! I had so much fun!" With that, Eaglepaw padded away.

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Looking up from where she had been inspecting the ground under paw (and trying to distract herself from her brother hanging by a thread in the medicine den), Dusklion grinned as Pigeonpelt returned along with a beaming Wings. Springburst not showing up only reaffirmed her frustration - she would need to speak with either Birds or Fades soon about what to do with the Lionheart. "Thank you, Pidge. Glad to know the border's marked good 'n well." Then her blue eyes shifted to Wings and she gave a chuckle. "Will do. Once Fades wakes back up, that'll be his job though - but I'll put in a good word for you, Wings." She gave a wink towards the apprentice and dismissed both warrior and 'paw with a wave of her tail.

[ Pigeonpelt - @/Blazing ][ Eaglepaw - @/Mica ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 19th, 2024, 01:13 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
Emberfang lead the patrol back to camp, interesting how Bubblekite somehow managed to catch up on time. God, if only he had that luck. Well, now it's time to go back n' report. "Yo, Dusklion, we got a vole, sparrow, rat, squirrel, rabbit, other bird, aandddd also 3 mice. I'd say it's a pretty good number, yea?" he meowed, then waited for whatever Dusklion had to say to them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Minkuu @Myling @taillow (also rushed I’ll edit later)

A huffing Minnowsplash followed Emberfang into the clearing, proudly carrying a small portion of the patrol’s catch. “We got extra lucky today with this big haul; I couldn’t even carry it all! Bubblekite should be arriving with the rest any second now,” they purred.

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It was rare that anything genuinely impressed her in RiverClan - but the fish was taken when one of the hunting patrols returned - and with quite the haul. Dusklion's blue eyes widened in surprise, then soon enough a grin followed after. "Looks like RiverClan's got some good 'n capable warriors after all. Nice work. Make sure to drop it all off on the pile, 'n take somethin' for yourself, you've all earned it." And with that she gave a wave of her tail to dismiss the trio.

[ Emberfang - @/Minkuu ][ Minnowsplash - @/Littlesun0112 ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:20 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
33/50

Oh? A patrol? Spottedstream turned her head to see the new medicine cat putting her as a leader of a patrol. The bengal molly trotted up to see her patrolmates who have already gathered. "Hello, dearies," she purred as she trotted up. "Let's not dwadle any longer and get going. Follow me," she mewed, flicking her tail as she left the camp.

[ @Blazing @chickadee - next post should be up soon ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:42 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Wrenpaw
~<>~
42/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Catches held fast in her maw, Wrenpaw leads the charge back into RiverClan's camp, tail held high and rather proud of herself. She'd successfully hunted something! Two things, actually, even with a sort of... lackluster lesson. Ok, well, no lesson, just a demonstration, but she'd made the most of it, and that was more than enough. Spotting the Lionheart who had assigned the patrols, Wren makes a beeline for Dusklion, ignoring the irritated twitch of her whiskers at the thought of reporting to the other cat.

"Dusklion," she says, getting right to the point and taking careful attention to not give even the slightest hint of respect in her words and tone of voice. "I've finished the hunting patrol, but I took Frostmelt with me instead as Ponddrop couldn't be bothered to do more than show up after being assigned." Her tail swishes furiously behind her for a moment, but she regains her control a second later. "Nothing else really happened. I caught a mouse and a vole, Frostmelt caught a few more things. That's all." Without waiting to be dismissed, Wrenpaw picks up the prey she caught and goes to drop it with the others on the fresh-kill pile.

[ @taillow // @Epiales ]

Last edited by Neptune.; April 20th, 2024 at 11:43 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:12 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
--------------

With the crab's limp claw stuck in her jaws, Sweetsong rushed into camp, her eyes wide with worry. Spitting the crab down, she blurted out to Dusklion, "Did Wishpaw ever come back? She disappeared while I was showing her how to catch a crab," The small ginger tabby's voice was a weak and thin whisker away from a wail. "I-I barely looked away...I searched for as long as I could....did anyone see her come back?" She gazed at the Lionheart with eyes practically swimming with tears.

She hated to think...what if something awful happened?

[+1 crab]

@taillow @Katiethewolfchild

//I know, this patrol is super late! But it's done!
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:32 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Wishpaw had spaced out for a bit and must have wandered off. After finding her way back to camp, which took a while as she didn't have a territory tour yet she apologized heavily for wandering off, heavily embarrassed. She hadn't meant to wander off but she still had. She should have been more careful. @Tallow @Tiabirb
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.