by Aroogi
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Helpless [Plot Finder]
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Yesterday 11:33 PM

Old August 7th, 2024, 03:51 PM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused
Default 『leaf's mega finder! ★

『leaf's mega relationship finder! ★

Welcome to my Mega Relationship Finder! Please just post a form with whatever information you think I would need and mention me! Don't forget to include the role and which cat!

★Autumnswirl★
˚The brains˚

•Information•

✰Name[s]✰
SwirlKit, SwirlPaw, Autumnswirl

✰Age [In Moons]✰
21 moons (Age 2 moons every 7th)

✰Gender + Pronouns✰
Genderfluid
She/They/It/He

✰Sexuality✰
Lesbian
Ambiamamorous

✰Rank✰
Thunderclan Warrior

✰Personality✰
Autumnswirl is a kind and intelligent cat who always think rationally and logically. She is not very focused on love or affection and prefers to work harder at being a diligent cat. She is judgemental and blunt, causing some to dislike her.

• Looking For •

✰Apprentice✰
˚0/2˚
I would love for Autumn to have an apprentice now or we can plan for the future! They do have to be in thunderclan and I would prefer to have at least 1 currently and 1 lined up.
1. FlyKit [ @rubberRatroom ]
2. •Open•

✰Love Interest✰
˚1/2˚
She is ambiamorous (meaning she is comfortable in either a monogamous or poly relationship) so she can have multiple partners. Highest number is 2 because I simply don’t want a huge amount of people, causing inactivity and just general confusion.
1. Laurelfrost [ @nykrian ]
2. •Open•

✰Adoptive Child✰
˚0/2˚
I would like for Autumn to have an adoptive kit. She would likely be a tough mom, always pushing for more from her kit but she would have some soft spots. Her mother died in kitting a second liter and their father was absent so I would definitely be open to the adoptive kits being her bio siblings and her simply not telling them until they were older.
1. •Open•
2. •Open•

≪★≫

★Cascadecall★
˚The quiet˚

•Information•

✰Name[s]✰
Rose, RoseKit, RosePaw, CascadePaw, CascadeCall

✰Age [In Moons]✰
32 moons (Age 2 moons every 9th)

✰Gender + Pronouns✰
Transgender (FtM)
He/They

✰Sexuality✰
Gay
Monogamous

✰Rank✰
Shadowclan Warrior

✰Personality✰
CascadeCall is a quiet, thoughtful tom who would like to not get mixed up in trouble but his loyalty lies solely with DawnStar. He was born a loner and is embarrassed about his roots so often doesn’t talk about them. Outwardly, he expresses no desire to find love but inwardly he wishes he had someone for him.

• Looking For •

✰Apprentice✰
˚0/2˚
Though Cascadecall has awful social skills he enjoys helping the youth of his clan, even if he doesn’t say much. He would not only like to help them with training but also with internal stuff (such as feelings and gender/sexuality).
1. •Open•
2. •Open•

✰Love Interest✰
˚0/1˚
CascadeCall is monogamous and gay. He wouldn’t outwardly express his affection but would do it in odd ways (like bringing little trinkets and stuff to you, slight touches and gestures of affection, etc)
1. •Open•

≪★≫

★Bluebellpaw★
˚The beauty˚

•Information•

✰Name[s]✰
Bluebellkit, Bluebellpaw

•Future: Bluebellsky, Bluebellsblossom, TBA

✰Age [In Moons]✰
7 moons (Age 2 moons every 9th)

✰Gender + Pronouns✰
Female
She/Her

✰Sexuality✰
Bisexual, Biromantic
Polyamorous

✰Rank✰
Riverclan Apprentice

✰Personality✰
Bluebellkit is a bratty and sometimes overall just rude cat. She believes that she’s the best and most beautiful. She carries herself with confidence and has a witty tongue.

• Looking For •

✰Mentor✰
˚0/1˚
I really need a mentor to submit her to the allegiances. I will have this character arc that she will realize the way she treats people is wrong as she treats people how her former mother treated her. I would love for her mentor to show her that this is not how she should treat others and work through her parental issues.
1. •Open•

✰Love Interest✰
˚0/2˚
She is poly so she can have multiple partners. Highest number is 2 because I simply don’t want a huge amount of people, causing inactivity and just general confusion. I would love to do a sweet rivals to lovers with one because she treated this cat awfully and as she grows she apologizes and they become friends and eventually mates.
1. •Open•
2. •Open•

Last edited by Crazyy_wildcard; Yesterday at 10:49 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
My name is Leaf

Default Re: 『leaf's mega finder! ★

『Bump!! ✰
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

ʚ Flykit ɞ

"Caught In The Spiders Web"

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Basics

- Female -

Pronouns

- She/her -

Looks

(kind of big image)

Desired role

- Future Apprentice for Autumnswirl. If you'd like to have Autumn start interacting with Flykit, or teach her some kit lessons (kit curriculum) then feel free! She won't be an apprentice soon, so I would like her to be put in the "lined-up" spot : D (I'm planning to age her up every month) -

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

About

Flykit was created for the spider-not-spider litter. She's got 13 other rambunctious siblings, but she's probably the most annoying of them by far. She's sort of a pawful to handle but nothing any cat couldn't manage! She's also pretty childish in certain situations, but she does take change very well.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

How would interactions go?

If Fly has a positive perception of your cat, she'll probably go out of the way to give them gifts! And lots of thank you's and annoying yap sessions! /silly She'll be very excited whenever she goes out training with Autumn, or will have a good impression about them!

If Fly has a neutral perception of your cat, she probably won't give them any gifts but will be excited to train with them. She won't be necessarily cautious around your cat, but just a little less talkative! Like in a "I've never really met you before," way! ^^

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

If you'd like to have a specific plot for how the training goes lemme know! :3

[ @Crazyy_wildcard ]

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
My name is Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
ʚ Flykit ɞ

"Caught In The Spiders Web"

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Basics

- Female -

Pronouns

- She/her -

Looks

(kind of big image)

Desired role

- Future Apprentice for Autumnswirl. If you'd like to have Autumn start interacting with Flykit, or teach her some kit lessons (kit curriculum) then feel free! She won't be an apprentice soon, so I would like her to be put in the "lined-up" spot : D (I'm planning to age her up every month) -

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

About

Flykit was created for the spider-not-spider litter. She's got 13 other rambunctious siblings, but she's probably the most annoying of them by far. She's sort of a pawful to handle but nothing any cat couldn't manage! She's also pretty childish in certain situations, but she does take change very well.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

How would interactions go?

If Fly has a positive perception of your cat, she'll probably go out of the way to give them gifts! And lots of thank you's and annoying yap sessions! /silly She'll be very excited whenever she goes out training with Autumn, or will have a good impression about them!

If Fly has a neutral perception of your cat, she probably won't give them any gifts but will be excited to train with them. She won't be necessarily cautious around your cat, but just a little less talkative! Like in a "I've never really met you before," way! ^^

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

If you'd like to have a specific plot for how the training goes lemme know! :3

[ @Crazyy_wildcard ]

Accepted!! I can absolutely see Flykit tap dancing on Autumns very last nerve but Autumn loves her so much!!