Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
☆Silentpaw Training...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:25 PM
irispaw's training [p]
by idia
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:25 PM
Silverpaw's training
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM
i dreamt of you and our...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:21 PM
Rejoining: Come check this...
by Lullaby
Last post by Lullaby
Today 06:17 PM

Old October 3rd, 2023, 01:47 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default SkyClan: Revival [RP]

Sunlight bathed the highest branch in the fallen tree where the dark giant slept. The insistent light forced the tall feline to open his eyelids, revealing eerie lifeless bright orange eyes. As sleep fell away consciousness returned little by little the illumines orange glare retrained reason and sparked with life. He still wasn't used to this, waking up in what still felt like a foreign place.

With consciousness came the irritating reminder of who he was as well. The Clan leader let out the most annoyed groan as he forced his body up. Grimstar stretched, sinking his huge talons into the smooth branch of the willow, and shook out his pelt. He moved with careless ease, leaping down one branch at a time until his paws hit the clearing that now served as SkyClan's new camp.

The journey had been quite difficult, and headache-inducing but worth it in the end. StarClan had proved they were still with them during the journey in little ways, and then marked the surrounding territory as their new home to settle in when they lit an oak tree ablaze, lighting the way in this new land Grimstar had led them to. It hadn't even been a full moon since the founding of this home, but it was getting close.

With the move, Grimeyes had lost some cats, but as if StarClan had to acknowledge such loss, this land was teeming with rogues, and loners, even a curious kittypet or two. He'd rebuild SkyClan bit by bit, and maybe find someone to take this burden from him one day. Grimstar had promised to pick a deputy after the move, but considering he had so few to choose from. He's refrained from choosing, he didn't like being forced to pick a cat for the sake of it.

His clan was still small right now, he didn't even have ten warriors yet. He didn't need a deputy to help manage anything at the moment. So he continued to refrain from taking one until he felt he needed one. He'd heard nothing from StarClan about his lack of choice nor who should be deputy, so he'd continue to wait for the right cat to earn their place at his side.

Medicine cats, however... Grimstar had made the decision to demote the former medicine cats, Lichenfur and Nectarpaw. Neither had been fulfilling their duty up to Grimstar's standards so he demoted them. Nectarpaw had gotten reassigned, and although Grimstar had no problems using what little medical knowledge she retained when he had to, he had no intentions of giving her the medicine cat apprentice rank back. Responsibility was earned, not gifted, or that's how he thought. Still, he needed to find replacements sooner rather than later.

Grimstar moved across the clearing towards the prey pile, poking at a bird he was debating on eating or not. Since the Clan was still rather small he didn't need to worry about sending out as many patrols. He could send out one or two hunting patrols a day and have enough prey to fill the clan's belly without needing to worry about hunting again at night. The perks of having a smaller clan, the downfall is how unsafe he felt. He needed more clanmates, preferably queens with kits as well.

Grasping the wing of the bird, Grimstar plopped himself down near the pile and took to eating while listening to the rest of his clan rouse themselves if they weren't already up.

@Orchid @MockingRabbit @Spirit_life_yt @pumpkinbubble. @SpookyShoomy @Sakura. @poppy. @Zelly @Shadowed Flower

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 3rd, 2023 at 01:48 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 02:03 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: SkyClan: Revival [RP]

Snowtail yawned and trotted out of the den, her eyes looking around until seeing grimstar the leader, she dipped her head before looking at the apprentice den*When will the lousy apprentice get up i don't have time to sit around i'm not wasting a good day to sit around and do nothing* she thought as she lowly huffed. No apprentice no training and no training means she can go patrol or go hunt food for the clan so they don't die of hunger. she paced back in fourth waiting for the sleepy apprentice to get up, surely if fawnpaw didn't get up she'd make the apprentice get up.

Her blue eyes glaring at the den every once awhile, every moment she gets impatient for the apprentice. Maybe they'll hunt for food while their out if the sleepy apprentice ever wakes up
@Sakura.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 02:11 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

~~Morningflame~~

{ open }

Morningflame sat alone in the clearing, yawning. She was bored. She loved her clan. SkyClan was a great clan. She was... never mind. The black-and-white she-cat stretched, yawning.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 02:57 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Waspswipe
The spotted tom yawned quietly as he woke up from a nap. He looked around her new camp, searching to see if anything new had happened. He glanced around, wondering what he would do if nothing would happen. He stretched before getting up, looking for someone to have a conversation with or something.

He liked his new home in Skyclan. It might have been small, but it was better than living as a loner with no real friends. Now he had allies, even though the trip there was pretty long. Anyway, he was trusted in this clan, as far as he knew. He even had her own apprentice!

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; October 3rd, 2023 at 03:23 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:05 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Rabbit’snarl
sorry I didn’t kiss you
But it’s obvious I wanted to.
sunlight filtered through the trees around her. The quiet forest rather unsettling and honestly sad. She had grown up in a quiet family and silence had always made her feel uneasy to begin with. Suddenly a flame colored pelt caught her attention. Head jerking in their direction she took note of a Tom that had similar structure to her. brother?

Her blue irises raked over the cat In front of her in disbelief before a rather late boom cracked the sky. Rain fell down like needles as it assaulted her back, she winced at the pain before shaking it off. As she opened her mouth to speak water flooded it and then everything faded to black. Jolting upright rabbit’snarl caught her breath eyes darting around the den in a frantic search for any water. The den seemed relativity dry for the most part.

Heaving a sigh she hauled herself up in one motion taking a moment to stretch and give her chest fur a few licks. Blue hued orbs scanned the clearing after she poked her head through the entrance catching sight of grime boy eating a bird and a few other clan mates. Her nose wrinkled at the new sudden smells of the mountain they had claimed as a home. Her ever growing worries pricking at her side. The dream still fresh in her mind she padded over to grabs a bite to eat.

Prodding a mouse she picked it up and decided to sit down next to grime boy himself. The big shot of skyclan. mornin’ sir she needs her thick German accent heavy as always. She paused before taking a bite out of her mouse. allowing her mind to wander for a bit. Sure they still had a few members..if a few members could even count as a clan. They relied heavily on grim’star for things nowadays.

Have things really changed that much? After losing her brother she just kinda didn’t pay much attention to anything anymore aside from what little meetings they had. Taking another bite of her mouse she eyed the cat next to her. He was certainly old enough to be her father let alone mentor perhaps… hey grime man mind teaching me a few moves? she wanted to be prepared for anything that might happen and definitely chasing foxes and unwanted badgers out would be a necessity if they would call this place home.

well coming or not I’m going to go out and about in zee territory. I wish to get to know zee layout a bit better. Meet me out there if you want. she finished her mouse quickly before scrambling to her paws and making a beeline straight for the exits of the new camp. Her pace slightly quickened.

Parting her naw she scented for any prey that she could possibly catch but paused mid-step when she scented another cat. Hackles beginning to rise she took matters into her own paws and stalked confidently out towards the brown intruder. and what gives you zee right to be in skyclan territory? she barked gruffly.

@Undertaker @Shadowed Flower

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 3rd, 2023 at 07:54 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:27 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Puppet

Puppet stalked around the territory, tracking a mouse. His stripped, brown fur was dull in the sunlight, his green eyes stern on the mouse in front of him. @Undertaker

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 4th, 2023, 10:07 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Grimstar paused in his munching as a she-cat padded over and took a seat beside him as she belonged there. He stared at her for one long moment and then decided to ignore her existence while he finished his meal. She proved to be as impatient as ever and simply bolted off without waiting for a reply from him. The leader stared in the direction she had left and then sighed, but didn't bother getting up to check on her. Rabbitsnarl, despite being a walking irritation, had proven herself semi-competent enough to take care of herself.

Still, what was said about fighting bounced around in his head. The newer members of the clan had been taught the basics of being warriors, but it never hurt to make sure that they were all ready for whatever came at them. Their clan was small right now, and it made them weak to a point. He supposed he could spend the day teaching them some more fighting techniques fit for cats of Skyclan.

"Morningflame." He called to one particular bored-looking she-cat with his signature frown in place. Grimstar's noticed that these days it seemed like the molly was looking to the clan to entertain her or free her from her boredom. He didn't give her an apprentice so she could sit on her ass sighing all day. "Go check on Rabbitsnarl for me." Grimstar didn't like leaving the camp if he could avoid it. Whether it was acknowledged or not, he was their strongest line of defense when it came to threats. He'd prefer to avoid leaving them unguarded.

"Waspswipe, Snowtail, if you find your apprentice. We can practice some fighting techniques in the trees. If you can't then you'll have to teach them yourselves." Grimstar told them as he finished his bird and disposed of the remains. These cats may not have been born with SkyClan's ability to leap, but they could still use their claws and climb just as well as any cat. They needed to learn how to get comfortable in the trees and fight from them.

While making sure he gave everyone sitting around something to do, Grimstar grabbed a small mouse from the pile and headed towards the nursery to check on Gingerbite and make sure she was fed.
@Spirit_life_yt @pumpkinbubble. @SpookyShoomy @Zelly @Shadowed Flower @Spooky Galaxy

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 4th, 2023 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Changed Bunny to Rabbit
Old October 4th, 2023, 10:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Grimstar paused in his munching as a she-cat padded over and took a seat beside him as she belonged there. He stared at her for one long moment and then decided to ignore her existence while he finished his meal. She proved to be as impatient as ever and simply bolted off without waiting for a reply from him. The leader stared in the direction she had left and then sighed, but didn't bother getting up to check on her. Bunnysnarl, despite being a walking irritation, had proven herself semi-competent enough to take care of herself.

Still, what was said about fighting bounced around in his head. The newer members of the clan had been taught the basics of being warriors, but it never hurt to make sure that they were all ready for whatever came at them. Their clan was small right now, and it made them weak to a point. He supposed he could spend the day teaching them some more fighting techniques fit for cats of Skyclan.

"Morningflame." He called to one particular bored-looking she-cat with his signature frown in place. Grimstar's noticed that these days it seemed like the molly was looking to the clan to entertain her or free her from her boredom. He didn't give her an apprentice so she could sit on her ass sighing all day. "Go check on Bunnysnarl for me." Grimstar didn't like leaving the camp if he could avoid it. Whether it was acknowledged or not, he was their strongest line of defense when it came to threats. He'd prefer to avoid leaving them unguarded.

"Waspswipe, Snowtail, if you find your apprentice. We can practice some fighting techniques in the trees. If you can't then you'll have to teach them yourselves." Grimstar told them as he finished his bird and disposed of the remains. These cats may not have been born with SkyClan's ability to leap, but they could still use their claws and climb just as well as any cat. They needed to learn how to get comfortable in the trees and fight from them.

While making sure he gave everyone sitting around something to do, Grimstar grabbed a small mouse from the pile and headed towards the nursery to check on Gingerbite and make sure she was fed.
@Spirit_life_yt @pumpkinbubble. @SpookyShoomy @Zelly @Shadowed Flower @Spooky Galaxy
*Morningflame glanced at Grimstar and gave a nod, standing up and going to find the warrior*

(You mean Rabbitsnarl, right? And sorry for the short post)

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 4th, 2023 at 10:10 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 06:39 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Gingerbite was curled up in her nest her kits being due soon. As she looked up as Grimstar walked closer. @Undertaker
Old October 5th, 2023, 07:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Snowball nodded and paced impatiently for icepaw
@Undertaker @Sakura.