Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:32 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:28 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 10:23 AM
The Little Leopard and The...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:10 AM
A Finch at Daytime
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:05 AM

Old April 18th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by appariitiion View Post

The small tom mewed and mewed, a desperate cry out into the nothingness that he saw. The poor kit, Heronkit, was born into this world without sight, and while he didn't know a difference, he knew he felt scared. He sat there, flailing about with no direction, only wanting to find Mama. He didn't know at the time that he was different- how could he? This was his existence, and the first thing he knew. He wailed and wailed into the void, searching for any sign of his mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Aspenkit

The warmth and comfort of The Large was gone, and she was torn away from comfort.
Her paws flailed in an attempt to stay, but she tumbled into something rather unpleasant.
Something she, in the future, would know as Moss. She disliked it more than she displayed.
She wanted to wail endlessly, a prayer to the gods of which she would learn to be Starclan
brought the comfort back. What did she do to deserve such discomfort? Actually, she hadn't
done much other than make her mother's (The Large, as she knows it) hunger strengthen.
She wanted some justice! So, her first feeling as she enters the world is injustice. She desires
more than almost anything some justice. SHE DIDN'T WANT to make The Large hungry! She
couldn't help it! The kit needed food too! As a newborn, she was unaware her name was Aspenkit.
To herself, she was just The Kit. Born to The Large, alongside The Siblings.

A warm, soft, familiar scent wafted into her tiny, whiskered nose as she writhed. She needed to
reach it! But how? She wasn't very sure what the dangling things attached to her were, or why
they had little paws. Legs wasn't a term that crossed her little, newborn mind. She noted her
position. Upside-down, hmm? She needed the tiny paw holders to be on the uncomfortable
substance! Moments old, and yet the small child was already a problem-solver. She mewled in
the effort, mewled endlessly as she flipped herself sideways and struggled to plop on her soft
belly. With another moment of effort, Aspenkit heaved her tiny paws on the uncomfortable
substance, then began wriggling about. Geez, at this rate she'd never reach the warmth! Well...
she was hungry for eternity now. That's how long it would (In her opinion) take her to reach
the familiar smell and warmth. Sibling was already there! Okay... how does she reach it fast?
Well, she could try until she couldn't. Already, exhaustion dragged at her. Little did she know that
at first she'd been going in the wrong direction before she had turned. She was making little
progress because of this. She wanted to scream for assistance! She had to!

While she intended it to sound louder, Aspenkit wailed loudly. She was clamboring toward the
warmth, but assistance would be appreciated. Her little paws shook with exhaustion and
hunger. Her tiny lungs were sick of the exertion. With a miniature mewl, she realized the scent
was coming closer. Or she was moving toward it. Aspenkit gave herself one last push and... she
still wasn't there. The cold was making her shiver-- hard-- and she was bone-tired. She should
be sleeping and suckling. She should've been for quite some time. But now she was just shivering
hard and desperate for anything. The kit had been moving around for quite some time. By this time,
her siblings would have already fallen asleep after suckling. But here she was, shivering from the cold
air, laying still other than the shivers that wracked her bones, and feeling so, so hungry. The strong
desire for life kept her desperate. Even the smallest kits wanted to live. She wanted to live. She
needed to live. The child was beyond desperate. She let out another mewl- one so tiny and so
pleading she could scarcely tell it was herself- before giving up and attempting to sleep.

[HELP THE CHILD]

|@The Kitty. | @appariitiion | @Fernwillow | @braveleopard. | @LuvWarriorCats247 | @CallMeCrimson |
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
The small she-kit had found the source of the warmth - had found her mother. Littlekit curled up next to the larger cat, letting the warmth soak into her fur. She was tired, oh so tired. Why was it so tiring to be outside? Purrs filled the air, loud enough to be audible to the entire den, as if Littlekit knew her siblings needed a beacon, however small, to find their way over. She lay there purring for a long while, such a long while in this kitten's small mind, waiting for something, though she didn't know what. Perhaps she was waiting for the feeling of another small body against hers, but who really knew? All Littlekit knew was that she would wait there, purring, for however long it took for whatever she was waiting for to happen. Eventually her soft purrs started to turn into small snores as she drifted off to sleep, content with the warmth and love surrounding her.

@The Kitty. @appariitiion @blxze. @braveleopard. @CallMeCrimson

|✿| SilentKit |✿|

The small she-kit eventually found her way to her siblings, she inched closer to their mother and eventually drifted off to sleep.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:55 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

falling kit took a nap
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:55 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Aspenkit

The warmth and comfort of The Large was gone, and she was torn away from comfort.
Her paws flailed in an attempt to stay, but she tumbled into something rather unpleasant.
Something she, in the future, would know as Moss. She disliked it more than she displayed.
She wanted to wail endlessly, a prayer to the gods of which she would learn to be Starclan
brought the comfort back. What did she do to deserve such discomfort? Actually, she hadn't
done much other than make her mother's (The Large, as she knows it) hunger strengthen.
She wanted some justice! So, her first feeling as she enters the world is injustice. She desires
more than almost anything some justice. SHE DIDN'T WANT to make The Large hungry! She
couldn't help it! The kit needed food too! As a newborn, she was unaware her name was Aspenkit.

A warm, soft, familiar scent wafted into her tiny, whiskered nose as she writhed. She needed to
reach it! But how? She wasn't very sure what the dangling things attached to her were, or why
they had little paws. Legs wasn't a term that crossed her little, newborn mind. She noted her
position. Upside-down, hmm? She needed the tiny paw holders to be on the uncomfortable
substance! Moments old, and yet the small child was already a problem-solver. She mewled in
the effort, mewled endlessly as she flipped herself sideways and struggled to plop on her soft
belly. With another moment of effort, Aspenkit heaved her tiny paws on the uncomfortable
substance, then began wriggling about. Geez, at this rate she'd never reach the warmth! Well...
she was hungry for eternity now. That's how long it would (In her opinion) take her to reach
the familiar smell and warmth. Sibling was already there! Okay... how does she reach it fast?
Well, she could try until she couldn't. Already, exhaustion dragged at her. Little did she know that
at first she'd been going in the wrong direction before she had turned. She was making little

While she intended it to sound louder, Aspenkit wailed loudly. She was clamboring toward the
warmth, but assistance would be appreciated. Her little paws shook with exhaustion and
hunger. Her tiny lungs were sick of the exertion. With a miniature mewl, she realized the scent
was coming closer. Or she was moving toward it. Aspenkit gave herself one last push and... she
still wasn't there. The cold was making her shiver-- hard-- and she was bone-tired. She should
be sleeping and suckling. She should've been for quite some time. But now she was just shivering
hard and desperate for anything. The kit had been moving around for quite some time. By this time,
her siblings would have already fallen asleep after suckling. But here she was, shivering from the cold
air, laying still other than the shivers that wracked her bones, and feeling so, so hungry. The strong
desire for life kept her desperate. Even the smallest kits wanted to live. She wanted to live. She
needed to live. The child was beyond desperate. She let out another mewl- one so tiny and so
pleading she could scarcely tell it was herself- before giving up and attempting to sleep.

[HELP THE CHILD]

|@The Kitty. | @appariitiion | @Fernwillow | @braveleopard. | @LuvWarriorCats247 | @CallMeCrimson |
Quote:
Originally Posted by appariitiion View Post

The small tom mewed and mewed, a desperate cry out into the nothingness that he saw. The poor kit, Heronkit, was born into this world without sight, and while he didn't know a difference, he knew he felt scared. He sat there, flailing about with no direction, only wanting to find Mama. He didn't know at the time that he was different- how could he? This was his existence, and the first thing he knew. He wailed and wailed into the void, searching for any sign of his mom.
Quote:
The tiny shekitty stretched her small paws out, feeling for her mother. A tiny mew escaped her jaws as she tried to get ahold of her flailing limbs, stretching towards warmth, escape from the cold that was now surrounding her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post

|✿| SilentKit |✿|

Her first breath..The she-kit didn't know what to do. She did all the movement she could, she waved her small paws around, looking for either food, or affection. She mewled softly, moving her tail around.

@The Kitty. @appariitiion @blxze. @braveleopard. @LuvWarriorCats247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Fernwillow
she/her || ThunderClan

Fernwillow gasped as a contraction started. "Glimmermask! The kits!" She was so nervous but excited for her new kits.

(TIME SKIP)

As she lay in her bed, she thought of the names for her five new kits. The light gray tom with dark gray stripes on his forehead would be named Heronkit. The gray spotted tabby she-kit would be Aspenkit. The patched tabby she-kit with brown patches would be Frondkit. Littlekit would be the gray and black calico she-kit, and finally Silentkit would be the gray she-cat with white puffs of fur.

@The Kitty. @appariitiion @blxze. @braveleopard. @LuvWarriorCats247
@CallMeCrimson
Quote:
The tiny shekitty stretched her small paws out, feeling for her mother. A tiny mew escaped her jaws as she tried to get ahold of her flailing limbs, stretching towards warmth, escape from the cold that was now surrounding her.

Frondkit
"Ahem, I'm talking here!"

I wriggled around as I was spat out into the world. I agressively shoved past my siblings toward a warm smell. Soon I found the source and bit down, sucking.

[rawr you guys flooded my replies your replying to fast]
Old April 18th, 2024, 07:00 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

@Fernwillow

(I hope its okay if I join)

Falling kit heard the call of distress and sat with fern willow (time skip would go here)

"Congrats!" he said with a purr looking at the kits
Old April 18th, 2024, 07:08 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
24/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

Alpinepaw just watched the whole event unfolding despite Wolfhive's attempt to shield them both. It was very weird and gross to watch it. Her mind went blank and his voice caught her attention. Alpinepaw said, "Okay Wolfhive!"

She wondered if she should regret watching. This was an interesting experience for all of them.

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:26 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Aspenkit

[HELP THE CHILD]

Fernwillow
she/her || ThunderClan

Fernwillow mewed softly as she guided Aspenkit towards her belly, and made sure the other kits were there too. "They're so beautiful."

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud poked her head into the nursery, trilling upon her arrival as if to alert anyone within to her visit. She stepped inside carefully, pulling off to the side of the entrance of the nursery to sit down, tail curling over her paws. Hello, just wanted to come by and do a quick check up… How are we all doing in here?”

It was always nice to visit the nursery. Visit and partake in something that she wanted to have herself, some day.. Wishful thinking, maybe.. She couldn’t help but just adore the little balls of fluff in here.

[ Open to anyone. Returned from hiatus today, so I wanted to get the ball rolling and back into the swing of things with a little bit of interactions here in the nursery. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud poked her head into the nursery, trilling upon her arrival as if to alert anyone within to her visit. She stepped inside carefully, pulling off to the side of the entrance of the nursery to sit down, tail curling over her paws. Hello, just wanted to come by and do a quick check up… How are we all doing in here?”

It was always nice to visit the nursery. Visit and partake in something that she wanted to have herself, some day.. Wishful thinking, maybe.. She couldn’t help but just adore the little balls of fluff in here.

[ Open to anyone. Returned from hiatus today, so I wanted to get the ball rolling and back into the swing of things with a little bit of interactions here in the nursery. ]
Fernwillow
she/her | ThunderClan

Perking up at the sound of a new voice in the nursery, Fernwillow adjusted her position so that her kits could stay close, but she could face the new cat. "I'm doing great, Drizzlecloud! My kits were born a few days ago. How are you?"

(if any of the kits wanna join in, i'll mention)

@CallMeCrimson @braveleopard. @blxze. @LuvWarriorCats247 @appariitiion

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:01 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Fernwillow
she/her | ThunderClan

Perking up at the sound of a new voice in the nursery, Fernwillow adjusted her position so that her kits could stay close, but she could face the new cat. "I'm doing great, Drizzlecloud! My kits were born a few days ago. How are you?"

|+| SilentKit |+|

The newborns' ears perked at the sound of a new voice. she mewled in her usual quiet tone, she was getting a bit used to being alive.

@braveleopard. @blxze. @LuvWarriorCats247 @appariitiion

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:33 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Fernwillow
she/her | ThunderClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post
|+| SilentKit |+|

The newborns' ears perked at the sound of a new voice. she mewled in her usual quiet tone, she was getting a bit used to being alive.

@braveleopard. @blxze. @LuvWarriorCats247 @appariitiion

Frondkit
"Ahem, I'm talking here!"

Frondkit sat up straight, wobbling as she heard an unfamilar voice. She cried out a loud, proud mew. Who the heck was this cat?