Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:52 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by blxze.
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:38 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:35 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM

Old April 24th, 2024, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Lightningpaw would hiss at the Apprentices words. "I haven't forgotten about anyone or anything! I just know that Follownose is with Starclan now! They will always be watching over Windclan! But what does my grief do for the clan? Me grieving would drive me crazy with as much time as I got on my hands!" Lightningpaw would hiss his tail lashing he had to dig his claws into the ground to keep from lashing his claws across Rabbitpaws face. Lightningpaw also cared about the Deputy he knew but he wasn't sure how he should grieve instead he could only focus on the future. On the battle with Riverclan on the cats who murdered his Deputy! Lightningpaw had to get away from Rabbitpaw before he did something he regretted. He would turn around and stomp off his claws flinging dirt in his wake. Getting his pelt and feet unusually dirty and for once not obsessively grooming himself to clean it.

For the rest of the day and not Lightningpaw wouldn't speak to Rabbitpaw going as far as to turn his back to the young apprentice in the den. And although they sometimes shared tongues after eating they didn't even do that. Lightningpaw usually was easy going and the like but right now Lightningpaw was very much holding a grudge. 'Try and insinuate I didn't care about Follownose! Mouse-brained Rabbitpaw! Of course I cared!' Lightningpaw would continue to stew.
@Dolomedes
Old April 27th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw felt like Lightningpaw was projecting in some way. That he didn't know what to do with his own grief and is forcing Rabbitpaw to feel the same. Well, he was sorely mistaken then, Rabbitpaw can be grieving and helping the clan. His mourning doesn't control his life and he thinks he is being relatively healthy about it. It wasn't like he was letting it control his life or anything. But before the tom opened his mouth to sleep, Lightningpaw was padding away. Well, fine then, best to just let him go and see how wrong he was about this. Rabbitpaw wasn't Lightningpaw and so Lightningpaw could expect him to react to Fallownose's death the same. It was his fault, not Rabbitpaw's. Rabbitpaw had been honest about feeling sad and then what? Lightningpaw threw that right back into his face and he had the nerve to act upset? As if!....unless... was Rabbitpaw in the wrong? The apprentice wasn't sure.

Green eyes watched carefully as the ginger apprentice left his view. Rabbitpaw felt guilty, he should've just given into what Lightningpaw said but...what was he searching for? Rabbitpaw was being honest with himself, he wasn't sure what else Lightningpaw wanted him to say. This was all too confusing for him, what should Rabbitpaw even do? Lightningpaw probably hated him and now he lost a friend. With a small wince, Rabbitpaw finally turned away and decided to search for his mentor. Crowtooth would know what to do! His mentor probably could tell Rabbitpaw if he was wrong or right...because Rabbitpaw wasn't sure who else he could turn to, maybe his mom, but he didn't want his mom to worry about him right now, she was already so stressed out with his siblings.
The blonde apprentice sighed and decided to focus on finding Crowtooth first.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]
[ I am going to ask Crowtooth (Rani) if they would be up to doing a small RP with Rabbitpaw asking about this because its an opportunity for Crowrabbit bonding ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!