Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 07:18 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:16 PM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by Zero
Today 07:12 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 07:10 PM
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:08 PM

Old August 10th, 2024, 06:57 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default All of it was for nothing. [P]

Cryingelk

Just a battle assessment and I'll be a warrior! Who was going to help with that? Yell..Yellow..Yellowtwist!! That was it!! Cryingelk padded over to the warrior. "Hey, Yellowtwist. Did we wanna get started on my battle assessment?" The apprentice asked, his tail lashing slowly behind him.

(This is so freaking short, so sorry.)

@Aolani

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 10th, 2024 at 11:06 PM.
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: All of it was for nothing. [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Cryingelk

Just a battle assessment and I'll be a warrior! Who was going to help with that? Yell..Yellow..Yellowtwist!! That was it!! Cryingelk padded over to the warrior. "Hey, Yellowtwist. Did we wanna get started on my battle assessment?" The apprentice asked, his tail lashing slowly behind him.

(This is so freaking short, so sorry.)

@Aolani
Ok battle time, yay. He debated in his mind whether to give Cryingelk a warning his moves were different from other warriors, ultimately deciding against it because in battle, no one just stops to say "oh by the way, im gonna be doing some fancy moves, fair warning."

"I decide if you put up a good enough fight to pass the assessment. The only rule is don't murder me." With that out of the way, it was time to start.

the place he'd chosen to work with was Evergreen grotto. The dirt and water could be used to his advantage and he could see if Cryingelk was clever enough to use it, too.

the first thing the lanky tom did was dash into the shadows (shadow fiend activated) and walk as silently as he could, but despite his effort , it still made a slight noise. Wait.. no, he didn't make that noise. But what could it be? weird as pawstep noise, he guessed. anyway, his goal was to make cryingelk think he was somewhere he wasn't.
[ @ChaosBringer.- prime time to have the dog show up imo, since yellowtwist's in the shadows so they wouldn't sense him immediately. he'd still get scented after they attack cryingelk. ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Today, 05:09 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: All of it was for nothing. [P]

Cryingelk

TW: PANIC, ANIMAL PAIN, BLOOD, AND DEATH

Cryingelk nodded at Yellowtwist's words, following them to the Evergreen Grotto. Huh.. The apprentice's yellow eyes flickered around the water and the dirt, wondering how he could use that. He could splash water into- Huh?! Where did Yellowtwist go? Cryingelk looked around for the warrior, his tail prickling with anxiety. Dropping into a stalking crouch, Cryingelk slowly stalked over to a small noise he heard, grinning excitedly. The tom pounced behind some pine trees that were close together, their roots tangled together. He felt his claws dig into flesh, but not cat flesh. A low growl struck fear deep into Cryingelk's soul, and a second one followed. Two massive dogs stood before him, their teeth bared. He whirled around to run, shrieking, "YELLOWTWIST, RUN."

Cryingelk barely got two pawsteps away before sharp teeth dug into his left hind leg, dragging him back. Cryingelk hissed in pain and tried twisting his body around to claw the dog. He hit it's nose, and that only angered the creature. He wriggled his way out of the dogs grasp and faced the two, his back arched and his fur bristling. His eyes widened as he fully saw the dogs, their heads held low and their teeth bared. One lunged for him, and Cryingelk jumped to the side to dodge, just for the other one to bite into his face. The tom cried out in pain, the sound echoing through the trees. Nononono, he couldn't die! He had to serve Shadowclan! He had to pay back Dawnstar for taking him in, he couldn't die now!! Pain flared in his body as he tried to escape the jaws of the dogs. What was that sound? It sounded like...Twolegs..

The dog that bit into him started thrashing him around like Cryingelk was nothing but a pile of fur, his flesh splitting apart where the teeth met him. He clawed and bit and thrashed, but it wouldn't let go. Soon the other dog joined in, it's horrid teeth digging into his flesh. "STOP IT, STOP STOP STOP." He begged and cried as the dogs kept thrashing him around in their jaws before a sickening CRACK and a wet sound filled the air, and he was gone. The dogs had bitten his throat out and bitten down on his spine.

Three twolegs burst into the scene, two holding leashs. They tried herding the dogs away and trying to get the leash onto their collar, but they went after Yellowtwist's scent. One yowled and the dogs whimpered, their tail between their legs as they walked back to the twolegs, and they were quickly dragged away, leaving Cryingelk's body there.

@Aolani (Please tell me if anything needs changed!!)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page