Warrior Name Game
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:05 AM

Old March 28th, 2020, 06:29 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default beyond the gaze of the stars [ open for all ]

[ trigger warning: falcon can be sexist, homophobic, or transphobic if the opportunity arises. he has an extremist traditional mindset that is not easily swayed.
do not join this roleplay if you are not comfortable reading content containing this. ]

Leaving ShadowClan territory was surprisingly easy.

Falconpaw almost expected to be stop along the way with how.. Bumblebelly had been concerned by the matter of leaving the Clan, but it appeared he had over-estimated the security of the Clan. Anyone could go, at any time.. and it probably would not be noticed as long as he returned.

As tempting as it was to keep going and never look back, Falconpaw did not think he would be satisfied with that outcome. Deserting was cowardly, and he had plans to see this through to the bitter end.. as much as he despised the current Clan situation. Perhaps the Stars would grace the Clan once again when Icestar the Traitor was disposed of.

For now, Falconpaw was content with passing through the unfamiliar fields, going over the stinky black path, and climbing up the big stone cliff that tried to impede him. This was kind of cool, if he were to be honest. He had never really been outside of the marshy wetland he was raised in.

"How peculiar," he muttered as he gazed at the bright structures in front of him. They were far from the dens he was used to. Is this what.. Twolegs.. lived in? Interesting. "I never knew the Twolegplace would be so dull in appearance." Who would want to live here?
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: beyond the gaze of the stars [ open for all ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[ trigger warning: falcon can be sexist, homophobic, or transphobic if the opportunity arises. he has an extremist traditional mindset that is not easily swayed.
do not join this roleplay if you are not comfortable reading content containing this. ]

Falconpaw almost expected to be stop along the way with how.. Bumblebelly had been concerned by the matter of leaving the Clan, but it appeared he had over-estimated the security of the Clan. Anyone could go, at any time.. and it probably would not be noticed as long as he returned.

As tempting as it was to keep going and never look back, Falconpaw did not think he would be satisfied with that outcome. Deserting was cowardly, and he had plans to see this through to the bitter end.. as much as he despised the current Clan situation. Perhaps the Stars would grace the Clan once again when Icestar the Traitor was disposed of.

For now, Falconpaw was content with passing through the unfamiliar fields, going over the stinky black path, and climbing up the big stone cliff that tried to impede him. This was kind of cool, if he were to be honest. He had never really been outside of the marshy wetland he was raised in.

"How peculiar," he muttered as he gazed at the bright structures in front of him. They were far from the dens he was used to. Is this what.. Twolegs.. lived in? Interesting. "I never knew the Twolegplace would be so dull in appearance." Who would want to live here?
"And I never knew a scrawny Shadowclan cat would try and go into the Twolegplace!" Ice mrrowed heartily. She walked along a twoleg 'fence', as the kittypets 'round here called them, and smirked, claws unsheathed.
"So, what you doin' round here, kid?" She meowed inquisitively.

Last edited by Cloudsky; March 28th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Forest stealthily watched the apprentice, her amber eyes gleaming with hatred. Why was a Shadowclan cat there? She had to report this to Dark. She watched as another cat padded up to him. She let out a small growl. Idiots. Why would they waste their time here? If she could go exploring beyond the twolegplace and small forest surrounding it.
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:01 PM
work is never done

Falconpaw twitched his ears at the voice of the she-cat, looking at her with confusion at her 'scrawny' comment. As one of StarClan's Gifted, he was one of the largest cats in his Clan-- despite his youthful age. He was catching up to Icestar's size quickly.

Maybe she was blind and stupid, he determined. It was only logical when she clearly couldn't see how large he was, and was quick to unsheathe her claws. It would not be too difficult to knock her down a peg if she tried anything. "I am exploring." Plain and simple, he figured it was obvious given how far away he was from his usual territory. "It is remarkable an outsider is aware of Clan names. Are you a queen led astray by her Dark Forest compulsions?"

[ @Cloudsky ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:02 PM

Wink Re: beyond the gaze of the stars [ open for all ]

Quote:
*Truthfully, its hard not to be exposed to this stuff these days.*

Creek would sit by a holly bush by the side of the road, grooming herself calmly. She’d notice the other cats, but not acknowledge their presence. Why should she care if all the other cats in the area wanted to crowd near a thunder path. @Cloudsky @TeamRiverRipple

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; March 28th, 2020 at 07:15 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Falconpaw twitched his ears at the voice of the she-cat, looking at her with confusion at her 'scrawny' comment. As one of StarClan's Gifted, he was one of the largest cats in his Clan-- despite his youthful age. He was catching up to Icestar's size quickly.

Maybe she was blind and stupid, he determined. It was only logical when she clearly couldn't see how large he was, and was quick to unsheathe her claws. It would not be too difficult to knock her down a peg if she tried anything. "I am exploring." Plain and simple, he figured it was obvious given how far away he was from his usual territory. "It is remarkable an outsider is aware of Clan names. Are you a queen led astray by her Dark Forest compulsions?"

[ @Cloudsky ]
Wow, what a moron! She thought to herself as he heard his idiotic claims
"Nah, kid, I'm just a lesbian who decided that the clan life wasn't for me! How about you? Were you lead astray by the inability to hold your tongue and think before you speak? Are you a kit murderer? If that's the case, then let's dual, kid! I haven't fought a former Shadowclan cat before!" She meowed, and let out another hearty mrrow, and if what she said was true, she prepared herself to strike.
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:39 PM
work is never done

"Ah, you are one of those fueled by her She-catly Emotions." This was disappointing. He had been hoping to enlighten another lost soul but it appears this one was too far gone in her own corruption. "A Sinner and a Disgrace, I see. Unable to find love with your mouthiness so you seek companionship with other females.. a shame, I am sure you could have made a great mother if you were not so prone to violence." Despicable, really.

"You are more ignorant than I thought if you assume I am no longer a Clan cat. As I have stated, I am merely exploring. The only cat here that fails to think before they speak appears to be you." She did seem to jump to conclusions, something Falconpaw did not care for, and he turned his attention away to spring down from the fence and continue his journey.

He was aware of the two cats nearby-- the watchful eyes he could scent and feel, and the disinterested she-cat by the unfamiliar path. Unless they also wanted to be a pest, he determined they were also not worth his time. "Of course, it is rogues who are the most uncultured cats here. No wonder you live in the slums."

[ @Cloudsky, @The Shadow Flower, @TeamRiverRipple ]

Old March 28th, 2020, 07:47 PM

Quote:
"Ah, you are one of those fueled by her She-catly Emotions." This was disappointing. He had been hoping to enlighten another lost soul but it appears this one was too far gone in her own corruption. "A Sinner and a Disgrace, I see. Unable to find love with your mouthiness so you seek companionship with other females.. a shame, I am sure you could have made a great mother if you were not so prone to violence." Despicable, really.

"You are more ignorant than I thought if you assume I am no longer a Clan cat. As I have stated, I am merely exploring. The only cat here that fails to think before they speak appears to be you." She did seem to jump to conclusions, something Falconpaw did not care for, and he turned his attention away to spring down from the fence and continue his journey.

He was aware of the two cats nearby-- the watchful eyes he could scent and feel, and the disinterested she-cat by the unfamiliar path. Unless they also wanted to be a pest, he determined they were also not worth his time. "Of course, it is rogues who are the most uncultured cats here. No wonder you live in the slums."

Dang, this kid is vicious, and he called me a rogue! Guess I have to fight him off.
"Alright, first off, I'm offended by the way you talk about females and lesbians, second of all, this is the twolegplace, not a slum for the kittypets, and third, your manly emotions really seem to be getting the better of you! I mean, look at you, feigning ignorance and acting all tough, and whining like a little twoleg kit." She smirked, wondering if he was going to take offense and attack. After all, she figured out clanners are just savages from experience, and hoped to 'enlighten' him.
"Crowfood-eating savage."
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Forest growled under her breath. Who did this cat think he was? She took a couple slow paces forward, her lips drawn back in a snarl "Careful," A large black and white tom warned, stepping out from the shadows. "You don't want to scare the insolent brat." Forest cast one last resentful look at the gathered cats, then turned to the newcomer. "Yes, Dark." She murmered, her face still hardened in anger. Dark smiled maliciously. "Soon, your card will come into play. Soon." Dozens of eyes flashed behind him, each in different colors but all hardened into the same angry expression. "Soon, that cat will become very important. That is why you must win them over."

"Yes, Dark.." Forest whispered yet again, bowing her head and flattening her ears. Sometimes she wondered if Dark was lying, and he truly didn't care for her. But now wasn't the time for insolence. She had a mission, and she couldn't fail this time.
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:05 PM
work is never done

This was becoming almost laughable with how emotionally fueled this she-cat was.

It was one thing to look at things rationally, but her entire interaction with him had been fueled by a combination of her aggressive body language and inability to control her feelings. "Oh, I am so offended!" That got a chuckle out of him, finding this entire situation ridiculous. "Who cares, little she-cat. It is not my fault you have decided to forsake your Divine Duty of being mates with a tom and bearing his kits. You have chosen the path of Sin and Degeneracy, and it shows with your emotional distress."

Now he turned to face her, head tipped slightly to the side as she rambled on and on. "You are the one who has taken offense to the Truth. You live in a dump, sweetheart-- look around. This is not how cats are meant to live.

"The only cat whining, and the only cat filled with Ignorance and false-hoods is you. You chose to be in this discussion, and you clearly cannot handle it. A litter of kits in you would do good to calm your emotions-- it is obvious, you are screaming for attention that not even your fake she-cat love can fill."

Falconpaw flashed her a small smile. "Of course, you probably cannot comprehend that. It must be difficult.. depriving yourself from your biological needs, allowing yourself to be insulted by simple truths. You need to stop lying to yourself. Give into your instincts."

And if her 'instincts' so happened to be an attack, so be it. He recognized there was little logic in this she-cat and was ready if she decided to allow her She-catly Emotions to control her further.

[ @Cloudsky ]