Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Let the games begin [P]
by Luna16
Last post by constellation
Today 04:24 PM
Cricket'Paw finder
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:23 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 04:17 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:14 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:11 PM

Old August 26th, 2024, 02:21 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn

It didn't take the smartest cat to know that they had a shadow following them. It also helped that Adderstrike did say she was going to talk about her pain later. Was she ready for the later to be right now? No not particularly. That and there was still a lot of cats around this area. A short walk out of camp would be fine and there wasn't any rules about taking apprentices out right now. After they started to leave the camp Adderstrike looked behind herself to see if Primrosepaw was following her still, and gave her a meek smile seeing that her apprentice was. The only problem she had was that she couldn't find any words to say as they left.

Finally the warrior stopped by an old oak tree and sat down by it, studying the vine that grew up the side of the ancient behemoth. "Well..." Adderstrike sighed, words were harder than fighting for her life. And she had done that several times... But did she really want to buckle when things seemed hard? If so, who the hell was she then, as there was no way she could be Adderstrike at that rate! Adderstrike fixed her slumped posture and took a deep breath. "You wanted to know what was bothering me right?" She said looking to Primrosepaw with a renewed light in her eyes. Maybe this would be some kind of growth moment for the both of them.
Old August 26th, 2024, 05:43 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 41 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw followed Adderstrike quietly, her paws moving in sync with the rhythm of the forest around them. She noticed the shift in her mentor’s demeanor, the way Adderstrike seemed to wrestle with her thoughts. Primrosepaw’s heart ached slightly, sensing the weight of whatever burden Adderstrike was carrying.

When they stopped by the old oak tree, Primrosepaw settled down beside her mentor, her emerald eyes steady and patient as she watched Adderstrike study the vine. She didn’t push or prod, understanding that whatever Adderstrike was about to share wasn’t easy for her.

As Adderstrike finally spoke, Primrosepaw’s ears perked up, catching the determination in her mentor’s voice. The light in Adderstrike’s eyes was a welcome sight, and Primrosepaw felt a surge of respect for her mentor’s strength.

“I did,” Primrosepaw replied softly, her tone gentle and encouraging. “But only if you’re ready to talk about it. I’m here to listen, and I won’t judge. Whatever it is, we’ll face it together.”

She wanted to offer her support without putting any pressure on Adderstrike, knowing that sometimes just having someone to listen could make all the difference.

[ @Fish ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
You know we need oxygen to breathe.
@paedyn

"I might as well tell you now that I dragged you all the way out here, huh?" Adderstrike joked a little as she nudged her apprentice softly. Then she let out a big sigh and dawn a pensive look as she tried to think of the best way to start this story. What would weave the tale of sorrow better, how could she perfectly articulate her pain? How to lay it down without it being too much of a burden for dear Primrosepaw.

"We aren't that too far apart in age, you should have known Tansypaw a least a little bit." The ghost that would haunt her heart forever. "She was the medicine cat apprentice before Berrypaw and well... She was very close to my heart to say the least. I would have done anything that I could to protect her from the foul things this world throws at us but..." Adderstrike winced when she thought about that day. It seemed like she had been trying her best to forget it and pretend it never happen but how could she keep this façade up when there was new medicine cats seemingly all the time? Maybe if she was only smarter, stronger... Someone better than herself.

She then shook her head trying to shake self doubt out of her mind. That wasn't Adderstrike. "Just like Larkstar, she left our clan but unlike Larkstar.. She didn't come back.. I've tried my best to try and convince her to come back to Riverclan and that its different than it was but... Well maybe I'm just a liar and I don't realize it." Adderstrike huffed as she looked back towards the camp. Who was going to be the next one to get themselves killed for being disagreeable? For someone talking to big of a game. For something that could be just an exile. Sometimes Adderstrike wondered things, things she couldn't tell anyone else. Doubt wasn't a disease that Adderstrike wanted to spread more than she already had. Softly glancing back to look Primrosepaw in her gentle, green eyes, she could only grow firmer in her stance to not let certain things to slip.

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 11:17 PM.
Old Today, 05:59 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
64 / 100

Primrosepaw listened intently, her emerald eyes wide with concern as Adderstrike began to share her story. The weight of her mentor's words settled heavily in her chest, and she could sense the deep pain behind them. She had heard whispers about Tansypaw before, but never in such a personal way.

As Adderstrike mentioned how close she had been to Tansypaw, Primrosepaw’s heart ached for her mentor. She couldn’t imagine the pain of losing someone so important, especially in such a tragic way. The mention of Larkwing’s departure added another layer of sorrow, and she could see how much it pained Adderstrike to think about those who had left and never returned.

Taking a deep breath, Primrosepaw gently touched her nose to Adderstrike’s shoulder, offering a small gesture of comfort. “I’m so sorry, Adderstrike,” she meowed softly. “I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for you, losing Tansypaw like that. But... you’re not a liar. You care about RiverClan and the cats in it, and that’s what matters most. You’ve tried your best, and that’s all anyone can ask for.”

She paused for a moment, trying to find the right words. “Tansypaw may not have come back, but I’m sure she knew how much you cared about her. And as for RiverClan... it’s a better place with you here, guiding us and sharing your strength. I’m really lucky to have you as my mentor.”

Primrosepaw looked up at Adderstrike, her expression full of sincerity. “I know I’m still learning, but I want to be here for you, too. We can face the challenges together, and I’ll do my best to make sure RiverClan stays strong.”

[ @Fish - prim´s gonna start calling adderstrike ´addy´ lol. also, dont forget about adderprim training! ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 06:01 AM.