Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:27 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 01:26 PM
{Bean's Territory} (OPEN)
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 01:24 PM
a broken drizzle of spring...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 01:15 PM

Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default SkullClan with Roseclan

This is by me AND Madbadkitty3. Roseclan is hers. Ill link the Roseclan page at the bottom once its finished)

SkullClan
These cats are normally black and white cats- rarely are they any other colour. Skullclan she's are like servants to the toms , they are disrespected even by the elders. The only she's that are respected are the Meds- but they are often males unless its the leaders daughter or someone the leader cares about. They are two leaders- male and female , they can be leader even at the age of 7+ moons if selected. Leaders are also forced to be mates. She leaders will be the highest respected she in the clan. In addition , there are two deputies - one for each leader - that serve one leader ( The male deputy will serve the female leader , so the female deputy will serve the male leader) . Deputies are also forced to be mates. If a cat is selected to be leader , even if there is a deputy , they WILL become leader- even if they are a kit 5 moons old. The leader will give this cat a dream once they die- where they go is Erebus (Meaning Darkness) - , the dream is set near a waterfall of red water , which the cat must drink from in order to have the strength , wisdom and power that the old leader have- if not , they would remain the same , they would still be leader , though. She's are often skinnier , due to them only eating the scraps , except for meds , leader and deputy.
They live in a dark forest, this is the clearing: Clearing
Territory and dens:

Leaders: Den , Other den (Just big enough for the Female leader)

Med(S) : The den

Guards (Added that rank) : They guard the entrance, wich it a tree leaning on a stone , but when some are not guarding they are in the warriors.

Apprentices: Here

Elders: Here ya' go

Tom-Kits and queens (Tom kits are cared for in the den, and then the female will move back to the she's den once they are old enough to eat prey) :

She-Cats / She-kits / : All The she's get!

River: Water

Territory: 12 3 4

Form:

Name:
Perso (TBRP'D Alloowed) :
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Looks:
Other:
Anything I missed? :

My form!

Name: Gore
Perso (TBRP'D Alloowed) : TBRP'D , but he only wants male kits
Mate/Crush: (Female leader)
Kin: Open
Looks: Lookkeee
Other: Nope
Anything I missed? : I should know...

Leaders: Gore , CursedNightmare
Deputies: shatteredclaw (M) , Open
Med(S):Oakberry, 2 more open

Warriors : Slientflash, always open

Guards: Open
Apprentices: Skullpaw , Jinxpaw

Elders: Open
Tom-kits: Open
She-cats // She-Kits: Featherstream, Strawberryheart

Belladonnatooth

Rose clan
Post On Roseclan if your at their border! RP / tell meh if your goin' and ill tell mad!
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift

Last edited by Mystery; January 3rd, 2017 at 07:13 AM. Reason: adding le cats
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: SkullClan with Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
This is by me AND Madbadkitty3. Roseclan is hers. Ill link the Roseclan page at the bottom once its finished)

SkullClan
These cats are normally black and white cats- rarely are they any other colour. Skullclan she's are like servants to the toms , they are disrespected even by the elders. The only she's that are respected are the Meds- but they are often males unless its the leaders daughter or someone the leader cares about. They are two leaders- male and female , they can be leader even at the age of 7+ moons if selected. Leaders are also forced to be mates. She leaders will be the highest respected she in the clan. In addition , there are two deputies - one for each leader - that serve one leader ( The male deputy will serve the female leader , so the female deputy will serve the male leader) . Deputies are also forced to be mates. If a cat is selected to be leader , even if there is a deputy , they WILL become leader- even if they are a kit 5 moons old. The leader will give this cat a dream once they die- where they go is Erebus (Meaning Darkness) - , the dream is set near a waterfall of red water , which the cat must drink from in order to have the strength , wisdom and power that the old leader have- if not , they would remain the same , they would still be leader , though. She's are often skinnier , due to them only eating the scraps , except for meds , leader and deputy.
Territory and dens:

Guards (Added that rank) : They guard the entrance, wich it a tree leaning on a stone , but when some are not guarding they are in the warriors.

Tom-Kits and queens (Tom kits are cared for in the den, and then the female will move back to the she's den once they are old enough to eat prey) :

Form:

Name:
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Looks:
Other:
Anything I missed? :

My form!

Leaders: Gore , Female leader open
Deputies: Open
Med(S): Open
Warriors : Open
Apprentices: Open
She-cats // She-Kits: Open

Rose clan
Post On Roseclan if your at their border! RP / tell meh if your goin' and ill tell mad!
Name: shatteredclaw
Perso (TBRP'D Alloowed) :tbrped
Mate/Crush: open
Kin: dead
Looks:black cat with red eyes
Other:no
Anything I missed? :no

Last edited by Fallpotato; January 2nd, 2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:42 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Name: shatteredclaw
Perso (TBRP'D Alloowed) :tbrped
Mate/Crush: open
Kin: dead
Looks:black cat with red eyes
Other:no
Anything I missed? :no
Accepted!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

SkullClan
Territory and dens:

Form:

Name:
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Looks:
Other:
Anything I missed? :

My form!

Rose clan
Can you save me an apprentice?I am in a castle toring so yea,
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:55 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Can you save me an apprentice?I am in a castle toring so yea,
Suree
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:

SkullClan
Territory and dens:

Form:

Name:
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Looks:
Other:
Anything I missed? :

My form!

Rose clan
Name: Featherstream
Perso: TBRP'D
Mate/Crush: Open/Needed
Kin: Grouse sister?
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...K0mrkrgsC7tkuw With startling blue eyes, a torn ear, and scars marking through her pelt.
Other: She is expecting

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 3rd, 2017 at 08:05 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:

SkullClan
Territory and dens:

Form:

Name:
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Looks:
Other:
Anything I missed? :

My form!

Rose clan

Name: Oakberry
Mate/Crush: Open
Kin: N/A
Looks: Black shecat with goldish looking eyes with amber undertone.
lotusfang
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:42 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post

Name: Oakberry
Mate/Crush: Open
Kin: N/A
Looks: Black shecat with goldish looking eyes with amber undertone.
Accepted!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
a tiny bean

Thank you! Can meds have mates? and I'm not sure which clan needs a med so I'm good w/ either
lotusfang
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:51 PM
An indecisive rat

@Mystery is my forum accepted?)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: