Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:35 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:24 AM
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:24 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:58 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:32 AM

Old March 21st, 2024, 06:46 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default A Brawl for Kinship [P]

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Fur gleaming in the newleaf light as the sun started breaking out through the horizon, the senior warrior found herself taking a deep breath, a calm, serene face displayed carefully despite the concerns brewing beneath. Her apprentice had gotten injured from that dreadful scouting mission that went awry. This had of course meant that she had to wait for her darling charge to get better before she could begin lessons proper. But then, even more horrendously... Twilight Falls had seemingly fallen to the very minks that had ambushed her clanmates. Batglare, the warrior she had previously approached for a training date soon after the first attack had been injured in this second attack, and it had only served to strengthen the former queen's resolve. Brightpaw needed to learn how to fight. Now. She would not lose her to those dreadful creatures due to yet another unsuspecting attack. If she was to encounter them again, she would do so much more prepared.

Dapplebreeze had been planning to speak to the tan and white she-cat prior to this. Prepare her for the fighting session. Maybe even get her excited for it. Bonding time with her sister was bound to be fun! Who said one could not mix a little enjoyment with one's learning? However, times were dire, and as such, she wasted no time bounding towards the apprentices' den, hoping to find the she-cat there. Perhaps alongside young Twistedpaw. She had discussed how long Lightningstorm had informed her she wanted Brightpaw resting with her warrior companion, and she had proceeded along with their plans despite his injuries. Considering how swiftly the tom had been following up on his tasks after the fact, she doubted he would object to training the lasses. Knowing the tom, he wouldn't shy away from declining joining in if he couldn't. Blunt as Batglare might be, she couldn't help but admit that she appreciated his straight to the point honesty, even if it could stand to hold a little more diplomacy in it. Of course... the idea of the tom in question being diplomatic in any event was comical enough for her to push the notion straight out of her mind while hiding a smile. No time for straying thoughts, now was the time for action.

"Brightpaw? Twistedpaw? Are you in here, darlings?" the patched warrior called out demurely into the paws' den, blue hues slowly adapting to the low light as she looked around. Uncertain as she was if Batglare had gotten the lasses or not - it was rather early, after all - she preferred to err in the side of caution. Best make sure to gather up the young ones and be pleasantly surprised to find them already up than to show up before the brooding tom empty pawed, after all.

@Moonraven [Batglare] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] | @TheNyanCatMinecart [Twistedpaw]
| Sorry Bright and Twisted. Your mentors had conspired against you for some joint battle training. And now that there are minks out and about, there has never been a better time! No posting order yet. We can go with whatever the posting order here is and run with that in the future. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 23rd, 2024, 10:39 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: A Brawl for Kinship [P]

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN - AFAB SHE/HER ~

Small, skinny black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a crooked jaw, a mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Twistedpaw lay in her nest in the apprentices' den, tucked into a far, shadowy corner. She felt a little less scared of her denmates after her conversation with Batglare and certainly less guilty about herself. It felt huge, the weight that had been lifted off of her shoulders when she'd realized that she needed to stop believing what Willowsky and Flutteringkit had said all those moons ago. Fireflame, Brightpaw, Twilightstar, Batglare... they all believe in me. So I need to believe in them. And... and in myself. Twistedpaw knew she had to become a warrior no matter what. Even if it was scary, even if her deformities would slow her down or bring trouble. Already, she was nearly twelve moons old. Her demons and deformities alike had slowed her down. But, despite the fear that churned in her stomach as she imagined her Clanmates' judgment... she knew she could do it.

Still, though, she preferred it here. The shadows were soothing and made her feel safe from prying eyes. Her black pelt blended into them nicely. Her nest was also farther away from the den's entrance, protecting her from drafts and poor weather that could blow in from the front. Twistedpaw poked at the soft moss, nestling into it. It was comforting. Warm. She liked soft things.

Yet burdens nibbled at the back of her mind. Not just about her appearance, but about recent events in the Clan. Some strange creatures called minks had attacked and injured her mentor and foster sister. Both Batglare and Brightpaw were recovering - Brightpaw had recovered - but the thought made Twistedpaw's stomach turn. What if they'd been killed? She wouldn't have been able to bear a world without them. They had helped her, tethered her to WindClan and provided a warm and comforting space. And Fireflame... I haven't seen her in a while. A pang shook the apprentice as she imagined losing her foster mother again. She'd gotten used to the feeling, and she hadn't spotted Fireflame in a while, but... it hurt. StarClan had sent her back from the dead. Why did she have to leave again?

A voice distracted Twistedpaw from the thoughts swirling around in her mind. Brightpaw's new mentor, Dapplebreeze, was calling both of them. Her white fur and blue eyes glowed in the gloom while the newleaf light streaming in from outside surrounded her like a halo. Twistedpaw eyed her uncertainly. Dapplebreeze seemed nice, and she was a great warrior, but what would she think of Twistedpaw's deformities? Will she judge me? Or is she nice?

Cautiously, the small black she-cat rose to her paws. She shook off scraps of moss and grass that clung to her pelt.

"I-I'm here, D-dappleb-breeze," she stammered. Thankfully, her voice wasn't nearly as distorted as it had been for most of leaf-bare - in the warm, dry apprentices' den, it hadn't gotten the chance to turn dreadful. Will Dapplebreeze be mad at me when it does? she wondered, anxiety swirling in her stomach like a leaf in a puddle.

Twistedpaw glanced around for her foster sister, Brightpaw, quickly spotting her tan-and-white pelt. She debated waiting for her, then figured she wouldn't be going very far. She gave Brightpaw a friendly purr and wished she could ask her something that Dapplebreeze wouldn't overhear. Is your mentor friendly? Will she judge me?

Well, it was time to find out. Taking a deep breath, steeling herself, and trying to ignore the butterflies that seemed to have magically appeared in her stomach, Twistedpaw carefully navigated the nests and stepped out into the sunshine beside Dapplebreeze. The scents of newleaf washed over her like rain - fresh, growing grass and flowers - and the sunlight felt deliciously warm. Twistedpaw wanted to savor it.

But she was also acutely aware of how much the sunlight revealed. Her broken, crooked, twisted tail stuck out like a wrenched claw, swooping and dipping in a macabre pattern before the hideous, dented, light gray tail-tip bulged behind and between her too-small ears. Her black pelt was a matted mess. Her crooked jaw hung at an awkward angle with one big, white tooth sticking out at the edge. She could feel the sunlight glinting off of her blind, colorless eye. At least she wasn't as underfed as before - skinny, yes, but not malnourished.

Twistedpaw found it hard to meet Dapplebreeze's gaze. What would she find there? Shock? Disgust? Anger? Revulsion? In a small voice, she managed, "Wh-what is i-it?" As in, what were they doing today? And will Batglare be there? Oh, how she hoped he was alright...

@Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @MockingRabbit

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:01 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - 9 Moons
Twinkling sunlight slipped into the den, flitting over Brightpaw's pelt. Time seemed to be moving slowly. Her nest was warm, and it was just one of those mornings when she woke up in a really comfy position. She could snooze for a little more, right?
A shadow blocked the light, the silhouette of a cat filling the den. She lifted her head and blinked sleepily, recognising her mentor, and accepting the fact that she would have to get up now. C'mon, lazy butt, she thought, pushing to her paws. "Coming!"

She shook the ferns from her pelt and ran a tongue over her ruffled tan-and-white fur, then scrambled after her sister.

"Good morning!" She mewed to the two.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

He honestly felt like it was way too early for this. The huge brown and white tom has never been the greatest morning tom. However, with the sunlight peeking into the den, shining right into his eyes, the day was forcing him to awake. He yawned silently and slowly rose from his nest. He shook vigorously after finishing his stretches. An ache in leg was acting up today, however, Batglare figured with some moving the ache would dull to nothingness as it often did.

Batglare carefully stepped over stray tails and slumbering bodies of his clanmates while exiting the warriors' den. Batglare stopped and stretched again once he was out of the stuffy den, barely glancing at Dapplebreeze as she collected their apprentices in front of the apprentices' den. He took a moment to groom some stray moss out of his flank and test his body. He had been recovering from the mink assault with no issues thanks to Firestorm's and Lightningstorm's work.

The warrior had a new scar etched into his head, right above his eye that he couldn't see, another on the back of his neck that, once again, he couldn't observe no matter how he turned his head. The ones on his thigh and chest were a light shade of pink and tender when he licked them. He assumed the others he couldn't see were in a similar state along with the scratches. He knew the scratches would fade with time; he wasn't sure about the bites.

He saw Whisperingpaw not too long ago, the tom seemed to be healing as well as his mentor was. Batglare had been glad that Whisperingpaw had replaced Twistedpaw for that patrol. The senior wasn't as confident in Twistedpaw's ability to hold her own in a fight as Whisperingpaw. He supposed he owed some gratitude to StarClan or whoever for getting them out of the situation alive. His concern with Twistedpaw's battle skills would hopefully be alleviated somewhat today.

Batglare gradually padded over to the other three she-cats and worked on waking himself up with another yawn. He left the talking to Dapplebreeze, more comfortable settling imposingly behind her. It was her idea, she could run this, Batglare was here more to ensure Twistedpaw's comfort in Dapplebreeze's presence.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Dapplebreeze] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] | @TheNyanCatMinecart [Twistedpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

"Well good morning to the two of you, my dearests," Dapplebreeze was quick to purr, a warm smile tugging at her lips as the apprentices approached. "Come along with me, please."

Despite her words being more order than suggestion, the former queen kept a maternal, soft demeanor around the two sisters, pleased already with their swift response. The difference in personality between the two was instantly obvious, with Brightpaw being more confident than Twistedpaw even with sleep still clinging to her fur. Oh, how she hoped her exercise proved to be beneficial not just for her own darling apprentice, but Batglare's as well! As much as the tan and cream molly tended to show favor towards her own apprentices, she believed it was a joint task to ensure that the paws growing today found themselves strong, capable warriors able to weather any storm they faced. Even as she began heading towards the clearing, the large form of the brown and white tom approached. A silent, imposing shadow behind her. The senior warrior turned to gaze at him, to offer a morning greeting, paused only as she caught sight of the new scars littering his features.

The marks of battles had never bothered Dapplebreeze. They were merely a history of a cat's war history. Of terrible fights that they had participated in but survived. Her own body no doubt had a few scars underneath the plush coat of fur she sported, hidden away from memory. No, it was not the scars themselves that brought her pause, but the creatures that had caused them. The very same vermin that had caught her darling daughter and apprentice unawares. It merely raised her conviction. The apprentices would begin their battle training today! Or at least... perhaps gain the confidence required to face an opponent head on. Over confidence was a killer, of course, but a falter in the heat of battle, a moment of hesitance? It was all that was needed to meet a quick, merciless demise. She would not have those in her care fall victims to doubt.

"Good morning to you as well, darling," the patched warrior purred amicably, gathering the tom's silence as a greeting of its own as she led the way away from the camp's walls.

She was hesitant leaving the safety of the camp for training with the minks about, but she figured that with how close to the wall's safety they were, they should be able to return swiftly if the worse happened. Odds were, after all, that if the minks reached here, they would be upon the camp in the blink of an eye in any case, and the apprentices would be in peril one way or another. At least this way she could keep Twistedpaw away from prying eyes. She hoped that the privacy offered here in the company of only their mentors and each other would allow not just her but Brightpaw become comfortable as they were ready to learn the basics of combat. But first things first. An explanation. The sleepy dears could potentially be confused over the whole ordeal.

"Very well... this should be far enough. We shan't be in anyone's way, and can practice to our hearts content. Now, my sweetest of apprentices, we are here today for one very important matter. Combat. It is of the utmost importance with the minks upon us to ensure that you are at your best for survival. Now, Brightpaw, my dear. We haven't been paired up for too long, and I am afraid that you have already encountered the creatures before I could properly train you to defend yourself. If I had only known..."

A pause lingered in the air here and Dapplebreeze closed her eyes, shaking her head in disappointment. It had been a truly foul turn of events. To think that the day she had been granted apprenticeship of this young paw she would have sent her to such a horrid patrol. No one could have foreseen it, of course... but she couldn't help feel guilt. Her presence would have changed nothing, she was certain. The patrol had already been privy of many a wonderful warrior. But it was her job to be there for her apprentice, and she had failed that task spectacularly on their first day together. There would be no more slip ups in the future.

"Past is past, however. We can try and wallow in misery over what has happened, or rise above it. Learn from it and become stronger for the next adversity. Now, my dears. I do know there are times when apprentices talk. Exchange training information. Or perhaps another warrior has taken one of you two darlings out for some battle experience? Before we begin, I believe it is best if we are all on the same paw here. What do you know about battling? No need to be shy now. No knowledge is more than acceptable here today. We are here to learn," the round face warrior spoke, her voice crisp as her gaze shifted from one apprentice to the next, careful to give both equal attention as she explained.

@Moonraven [Batglare] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] | @TheNyanCatMinecart [Twistedpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 19th, 2024, 08:04 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(TW: Mentions of abuse)

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN - AFAB SHE/HER ~

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a crooked jaw, a mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Twistedpaw's nerves were slowly mounting. She could feel them swelling with each passing second, Dapplebreeze's gaze hot on her matted black pelt, searing her like the sun. She imagined invisible paws and tried to push the familiar feelings down. Not everyone hates you. Some might, but... you can't let it distract you from being a warrior, she asserted. Her bulging tail-tip twitched. She took a deep breath to calm her speeding heart and nearly winced at the whistling sound it made as it escaped her crooked jaw. She felt so... exposed.

The sound of pawsteps and a familiar scent immediately made the nervous apprentice relax. Turning her head, she found Brightpaw emerging from the apprentices' den, pelt slightly ruffled and a cheery greeting on her lips. Twistedpaw purred in response and leaned forward to give her foster sister a friendly nuzzle. "It's been a while!" she meowed. "I'm sorry we haven't talked much lately. How are you?" Twistedpaw's mind flashed back to what she'd heard about the mink attack, and her stomach gave a nervous flip. "Are you okay? Have your wounds healed?" Surely she was well enough for Dapplebreeze to train her, but still. She couldn't help her concern.

Batglare had been a part of that attack, too. She couldn't help feeling another twinge of anxiety - unrelated to Dapplebreeze's presence this time. I should make sure he's doing okay. No sooner had that thought occurred than his familiar scent reached her distorted nose. Twistedpaw turned quickly, crooked jaw swinging, and spotted his impressive figure and signature scowl making its way toward the group. "Batglare!" she exclaimed, hurrying forward. She almost crashed into him and moved to press into his pelt. He was so fluffy! "Are you okay? Do your wounds hurt?" She looked at his new scars with concern. They looked painful. More painful than when Willowsky nipped me, she thought with an inward shudder. One day, I'll have to face something like that... The thought made her nervous, but Twistedpaw knew she had to power through it for the sake of her Clan. Being a warrior was so important to her.

Dapplebreeze's warm voice made Twistedpaw turn. For a heartbeat, she felt a little embarrassed. Did she look silly? But the warrior's blue eyes were so soft, her tone so friendly. And there was no judgment. Only comfort. Like a heavy rain washing away the ashes from a fire, Twistedpaw felt her anxiety melt. A lopsided, albeit genuine, smile graced her face. She liked Dapplebreeze already.

As the white-and-cream she-cat began to walk away, Twistedpaw followed. She didn't feel like she needed an explanation. She trusted Dapplebreeze, and besides, Batglare and Brightpaw were here. She stayed close to her mentor and foster sister. Dapplebreeze was nice, yes, but she was more comfortable around them. "I'm so happy we're training together!" she purred to Brightpaw. "It's a nice day, too. My jaw and tail won't get all achy." Normally, Twistedpaw wouldn't outright mention this stuff around cats she wasn't very familiar with, but something about Dapplebreeze made her feel relaxed.

And, indeed, it was a very pleasant day. Even as they left camp and the breeze became stiffer, the warmth of the sun countered it, and the scents of heather and fresh grass made Twistedpaw inhale deeply. Heather was her favorite smell.

Twistedpaw glanced around, then lowered her voice as best she could. Two questions were eating away at her mind. One was borne of curiosity; the other held a twinge of pain. "Brightpaw..." she whispered. "Have... have you seen Fireflame lately? And... Dapplebreeze seems really nice... what's she like?"

They stopped somewhere on the moor. Dapplebreeze began to speak, and Twistedpaw fixed her gaze on the warrior, pricking her tiny ears intently. Practice? What are we practicing? she wondered, suddenly realizing that she didn't know why they were here. Her question was soon answered, however. I need to learn how to fight the minks. A shiver ran through her, but Twistedpaw suppressed it, nodding in response to Dapplebreeze's words. She was right. Twistedpaw did need to learn these things.

The mention of Brightpaw's encounter sent a thrill of concern through the black-and-light-gray apprentice. She'd heard about it, but... the thought that her mentor and foster sister might've been killed made her feel sick. I don't know what I'd do without them. Especially without Fireflame... She swallowed hard. A trickle of drool squeezed out from the corner of her mouth.

Past is past, however. We can try and wallow in misery over what has happened, or rise above it. Learn from it and become stronger for the next adversity.

Dapplebreeze's words were like a stone. They settled in Twistedpaw's brain and sank through the gray matter as if it were river water. Something deep within her stirred. She couldn't help staring at Dapplebreeze.

Hadn't that been her entire life leading up to this point? Overcoming adversity? From her mother's abuse to Flutteringkit's bullying to her own insecurities... her whole life had been a battle. But Twistedpaw knew what really mattered now. And she could work through it.

She'd gotten over a mental battle. Now she needed to learn how to overcome a physical one.

Questions. Twistedpaw took a deep breath. Yes, there were some things she wanted to say. And she knew she shouldn't be afraid to say them. Glancing at Batglare, she stepped forward and looked at Dapplebreeze. Surprisingly, she didn't stutter as much as usual.

"W-well... I have a few if you don't mind..." It was an effort to hold the warrior's gaze. Twistedpaw shifted on her paws. Focus. "I don't have much b-battle training... I know how to jump on an opponent's back and cling on and j-jump off before they roll... th-that's it." A flood of embarrassment washed over her, but she tried to remain focused.

"That move works, b-but... there are some that w-won't work for me. It's harder f-for me to bite things... w-well, I can do it from a certain angle, but it's tough, and this tooth-" she indicated to the big one hanging out from the side "-can get t-tangled easily. And m-my tail... B-batglare's been great. He's taught me how to work with it. But it's still a b-bit unbalancing and hurts a lot if it's c-crushed. But it also p-protects my back. D-do you have any adv-vice for... for s-someone like me?"

Laying out all her... issues made Twistedpaw's stomach roil. It felt like she was admitting how messed up she was. However, everyone had told her she could become a warrior. There were ways for her to fight. And she was going to learn them.

One other thing popped into her mind. "S-sorry if I'm b-being disruptive... but... how bad do wounds feel? In battle? I mean, I kn-know what it's like to get hurt. My mom - Willowsky -" It almost felt wrong calling her "mom." Willowsky had never wanted to be Twistedpaw's mother. Fireflame had. "W-well, when I was a kit, very young, she nipped me in the scruff when I did something she d-didn't like." Twistedpaw quickly ducked her head to show the faded bite mark scars on the back of her neck. Her jaw dangled. She felt her cheeks burn slightly.

Lifting her head back up, she continued, "W-willowsky also clawed my sides and broke a bit of my tail before sh-she was e-exiled... s-so I know pain, but... is it..." She tried to find the right words. All the while, the burn in her cheeks spread to the rest of her pelt. She felt like a fool. "It r-really hurt... b-but you can't stop on a b-battlefield, can you? Then you'd get even more hurt. H-how do you deal with it? And... what's it like? Does pain feel any different? Like, on a battlefield?"

@Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @MockingRabbit (Have fun with Twistedpaw's trauma)

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; April 20th, 2024 at 01:10 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 03:32 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - 9 Moons
"I am well, thank you," Brightpaw answered her sister affectionately. It had been a hot-minute since they had last spoken, she had to admit, and felt a tingle of gratitude that their mentors had decided to train them together. "Oh, no, those- it was just a few scratches," she blustered, then licked her chest to hid her embarrassment. She hated how much attention they seemed to get, when they were so small in comparison to the other cat's in the patrol. Like Bravebird's.

Brightpaw felt almost relieved when Batglare approached and took up Twistedpaw's focus. She watched the warrior curiously. She didn't know him very well, but from what she had seen, he was a brusque and imposing cat -especially in the face of Dapplebreeze's open lovingness.
Her mentor was the first to move, leading the way out of camp. Brightpaw gave Twistedpaws words a purr, and followed the warrior. She was content to pad along in silence, enjoying the morning scents, but Twistedpaw sidled up to her and whispered in her ear.
The first question puzzled her. "Fireflame?" she asked, matching Twistedpaw's volume. Fireflame was her foster mother, the cat who took her in when she was found on the territory as a kit. But she was dead now, killed by rogues several moons ago. Brightpaw gazed into her sister's eyes in concern. Twistedpaw knew that, right? Could grief have made her forget? Brightpaw remembered telling her in the Medicine Den, while she had been healing from Willowsky's violent parting. There had been a lot going on then, but surely she couldn't have forgotten! "Um..." She bit her lip and had to stop walking briefly, to think. What could she mean then? In a dream, like from StarClan? I don't know...

"No, I haven't..." She replied cautiously. Maybe she could look back on this, and find a way to deal with it later...
The second question was easier on the mind. "She's great!" Brightpaw had to push her troubled thoughts aside to put enthusiasm into her voice. "I don't know her that well yet," she admitted. "I went on patrol right after the ceremony, but she seems really nice!"

Brightpaw gazed around while Dapplebreeze spoke. "The best I've got is to waive my claws around and hope for the best," she purred.
Her paws kneaded the ground in agitation when Twistedpaw brought up Willowsky. She knew what the former queen had done, and it pained her that her sister had been hurt like that. How could someone be so cruel to their own daughter? Especially to someone as nice as Twistedpaw.

"I can answer that," she piped up. "When you are fighting, the adrenaline kicks in and it dulls the pain until later." At least she had gotten something out of the mink attack.

@Alchemist Kitsune - @TheNyanCatMinecart - @Moonraven

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; April 30th, 2024 at 03:33 PM.