Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:23 PM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 09:54 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default A Moment of Reprieve [p]

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Well then. She had become an apprentice, been assigned a mentor, and proceeded to get stuck right in the middle of a drama that she wanted nothing to do with. Things were so tense between Fadingsun and Dusklion, and Eaglepaw was beginning to feel it.

Eaglepaw was moping in the corner of camp, staring longingly at the camp entrance, knowing she was too big to sneak out of camp successfully. She wanted to run--this camp felt too small for her. She was partially right--Eaglepaw had gotten much, much bigger since she was a kit. Even beyond normal standards. Now the size of a full grown cat, and not done growing, Eaglepaw was starting to wonder just what monster breed of a cat her parents were. Her thoughts drifted towards patrols, training, the Gathering...

Cobwebpaw! She spotted her friend in the camp clearing, and she instantly brightened. Maybe all she needed to feel better was being around her friend in a situation that wasn't life or death. "Cobwebpaw!" She chirped, pushing herself to her paws and trotting over to the molly. "Hiya! Whatcha up to?"
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 18th, 2024 at 08:27 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 05:50 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: A Moment of Reprieve [p]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Micanomancy

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw's ear pricked. she was cleaning some of the dried blood from her cheek carefully and humming a soft song she had made up when she heard her name called. ' eagleki-paw! hey, how are you? ' she replied to the apprentice, stuttering at the name. why was she struggling with that? stupid. ' sorry. eaglepaw. haven't seen you much since the meeting- i'm so proud of you becoming an apprentice. '

cobwebpaw aimed a friendly lick at eaglepaw's cheekfur, rubbing up against her best friend. ' i'll be honest, i missed you. like a lot. ' it was embarrassing, actually, to admit how much she relied on the little apprentice, but having a friend who didn't mind her leg- even supported her- was nice. she liked it.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:26 PM
The Ping You Dread

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her| 6 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw grinned as Cobwebpaw congratulated her, the older apprentice's slip up not even registering in the golden tabby's mind. "Thanks! I'm super excited, even if we er, haven't gotten to train together." Fadingsun and Dusklion hadn't been to keen on joint training, which Eaglepaw could understand given the current tension, but it still meant she wasn't training with her best friends.

Eaglepaw smiled gently. "I missed you too. You and Mossypaw. Though I see him after trainin', usually." She'd ask how things were going with Dusklion, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know just yet. Instead, she focused on a different topic. "I'm super excited for Newleaf! Everyone keeps tellin' me it's the best season." As a cat who had been born in late leaf-fall, Eaglepaw hadn't experienced it yet. Her smile stretched back into her signature grin. "You've seen it, yeah? What's it's like?"
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:02 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Micanomancy

cobwebpaw's tail twitched, thinking about fadingsun and dusklion's relationship. ' we can ask mistyshard to take us out training sometime. that way we can hang out while we.. wait for dusklion and fadingsun to.. figure out whatever they've got going on. ' she meowed, shrugging. her ear twitched again.

cobwebpaw's mouth curved away from the exhausted frown into a smile when the apprentice started talking about newleaf. ' yeah! it's my favorite season, it's so so nice. i've seen most of it.. cause i'm old.. but all the leaves that fell off the trees come back green and pretty, the air smells nice, aaaaall the prey comes back! and there's usually so much of it! '

cobwebpaw continued, happy to change the subject. ' the water from the river- oh my gosh, you haven't seen the river yet!- unfreezes- and it's a little dangerous.. but all the fish starts swimming again! and there are butterflies and flowers! it's absolutely lovely. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw nodded excitedly when Cobwebpaw mentioned asking Mistyshard to take the pair out training. She began thinking about Fadingsun and Dusklion, and the tension between them, but she quickly pushed the thoughts aside. She didn't want to focus on that now.

Then Cobwebpaw began explaining was newleaf was like, and Eaglepaw felt her jaw drop as the older apprentice painted her a picture of what the forest would look like. Lots of prey, the river unfreezes, flowers?? Butterflies???

"What. Is a butterfly." Eaglepaw asked seriously, her green gaze intense. It sounded. Amazing. She wanted to know everything about it. Little did she know, she had played with them before in Her Place. She just... never knew what they were called.

[NOT ME THINKING IT WAS YOUR TURN IM SO SORRY]
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 11th, 2024, 07:27 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Mica

cobwebpaw's eyes lit up, and her tail started waving back and forth. ' okay okay okay!! so i've only seen a couple, but butterflies basically come in all these colors, and most of them are a color and black, and they're little but they have big wings, about this big, ' cobwebpaw stopped to scratch the size of a butterfly into the dirt onto the ground.

' and they fly. oh starclan, they fly!! so high you could never catch one, because no cat could jump that high! their wings are so cool, oh my gosh, there are all these little spots and sometimes they come in multiple colors at once!! ' cobwebpaw paused her excited rambling to take a quick intake of breath, a little bit woozy on her paws. ' sorry.. not enough air. sorry. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 13th, 2024, 07:11 PM
The Ping You Dread

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 14/100
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw listened intently as her friend began describing butterflies, lights flickering on in her head as Cobwebpaw continued. "Wait, I think I've seen those before!!" She gasped. But where? New leaf hadn't come yet, and there was no way butterflies could even exist yet. But Eaglepaw had no time to consider just how Her Place had butterflies, as Cobwebpaw began wheezing a bit. The younger apprentice smiled patiently, swaying back and forth with leftover excitement from their conversation. "That's okay! Sometimes when I talk too fast I get all woozy, too." She nodded vigorously. "Anyway, I'm so psyched about butterflies, though I might be gettin' a little old to chase them..." the thought had her sighing sadly. "Anyway! I don' mind the cold, but everyone keeps describing warmer weather to me and I tell ya, it sounds really nice!!" She chirped, then looked at her long, fluffy fur. "But I feel like I'll be too hot..."
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 14th, 2024, 11:20 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @Mica

' i think you'll be okay. cobwebpaw shrugged. ' i have pretty thick fur, even if it's short, and the warm weather doesn't bother me too much as long as i drink lots of water on the super hot days. ' she smiled, then turned away, accidentally tripping on a rock and coming crashing down to the ground. ' auhhhh- '

cobwebpaw flopped over, feigning death, sticking her tongue out to the side. ' i'm deaddd- bleh. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 18th, 2024, 09:54 PM
The Ping You Dread

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 19/100
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw nodded thoughtfully, taking Cobwebpaw's assurance to heart. Yeah! They lived near a river, after all!! She could always go for a swim if she was too hot! Before she knew it, Cobwebpaw had thudded to the ground with a groan, shifting slowly as she came to terms with her position. Eaglepaw rushed to her side, an exclamation of concern hung off her lips as Cobwebpaw flopped to the side, but it was quickly replaced by a smile as Cobwebpaw grinned up at her, her admittance of defeat in the face of death making the young apprentice laugh. "Oh no....." She meowed, voice full of mock sorrow. "Oh... my best friend... gone... she was such a kind, kind soul." She collapsed in a faint of despair, lolling her head on the ground. "I fear.. I may die of grief!! Oh, goodbye, cruel world! Bleh." Eaglepaw scrunched up like a dead bug, making a silly face in Cobwebpaw's direction.

Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~