Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:16 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 01:11 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:10 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 01:08 PM
mistyshard's everything...
by starry
Last post by paris
Today 01:04 PM

Old April 14th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow nodded at the young molly's words, "Sure thing kiddo, this is a nice stop to take a little break. After you're ready to go again, our next stop is the first border that we'll be checking out! Herondive Hollow." The warrior explained as she waited for the apprentice to give the all clear to leave. The poor thing seems terrified, which they suppose makes sense. They did just go through the Icy Heartlands, which younger folks tend to think of as spooky and also the predator comment about the Sunkissed Creek can be a bit startling. Though it seemed that it was all cleared out currently. Moonmeadow joined the apprentice by the water, not sure what was so interesting about it. Sunkissed Creek had nothing to worry about in Moonmeadow's opinion but they have always been on the less fearful side of things, rushing head first into stuff that she probably shouldn't have but that was just the -meadow way. Once Willowpaw gave them the all clear, Moonmeadow began to lead the way to the Thunderclan border.

Herondive Hollow was an interesting place for lack of better words. Dark and forested with a creek running down it. Moonmeadow would like the border more if it was more useful, the land was dried and now there wasn't a whole lot left prey wise and Moonmeadow didn't know enough herb stuff to know if it was useful in that sense. So to them it was just a border. "This is Herondive Hollow, tell me what you notice about it?" The warrior spoke curiously. It was always interesting to see what apprentices notice first about territory that warriors have grown so used to that they don't see the little things anymore. It's a nice reminder to step back and see things a bit differently. Moonmeadow wanted for the answer to their question before getting into her little story time about the border.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:11 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow nodded at the young molly's words, "Sure thing kiddo, this is a nice stop to take a little break. After you're ready to go again, our next stop is the first border that we'll be checking out! Herondive Hollow." The warrior explained as she waited for the apprentice to give the all clear to leave. The poor thing seems terrified, which they suppose makes sense. They did just go through the Icy Heartlands, which younger folks tend to think of as spooky and also the predator comment about the Sunkissed Creek can be a bit startling. Though it seemed that it was all cleared out currently. Moonmeadow joined the apprentice by the water, not sure what was so interesting about it. Sunkissed Creek had nothing to worry about in Moonmeadow's opinion but they have always been on the less fearful side of things, rushing head first into stuff that she probably shouldn't have but that was just the -meadow way. Once Willowpaw gave them the all clear, Moonmeadow began to lead the way to the Thunderclan border.

Herondive Hollow was an interesting place for lack of better words. Dark and forested with a creek running down it. Moonmeadow would like the border more if it was more useful, the land was dried and now there wasn't a whole lot left prey wise and Moonmeadow didn't know enough herb stuff to know if it was useful in that sense. So to them it was just a border. "This is Herondive Hollow, tell me what you notice about it?" The warrior spoke curiously. It was always interesting to see what apprentices notice first about territory that warriors have grown so used to that they don't see the little things anymore. It's a nice reminder to step back and see things a bit differently. Moonmeadow wanted for the answer to their question before getting into her little story time about the border.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

~Willow'Paw~
| 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]

She watched the water intently with large, green eyes, it was her first time decently close to a body of water larger than a puddle. It was sort of fascinating.
Now, for that genius, brilliant, outstandingly bright sparky idea Willowpaw was currently unknowing of.
She suddenly felt she could go for a lap of water right now. After hesitating, she slowly bent her head down to the gently flowing water, and tentatively took a sip. That wasn't too bad- oh wait nevermind. Now she was trying to... something? She felt like jerking her head away from the water, but she'd look like she was scared of it. Scared? Couldn't be her! As she somehow drank water wrong (Why am i doing this? I know how to drink it normally~?), she accidentally took a small breath, and now she finally yanked her snout up - sputtering. She went red with embarrassment, wasn't she the one who knew how to do basic everyday things, eh? Still occasionally coughing from her attempted but not planned breath underwater, she stood up from her crouch, and shook herself. Her hex-double-F-quadruple-zero-ing face aimed to the ground. She cleared her sore throat, "Uhm..... n-n-next st-sT-S- COUGH- st-stop?" She mewed quietly.

She was a low hanging, abashed shadow behind the Warrior leading towards the next Landmark. This time it was a border, she could tell by the scents of other not-ShadowClan cats keeping pretty strictly to the other side of an invisible wall. She nodded as Moonmeadow gave her the task of telling them what she saw about it. She stood still for a flash, ears swiveling and eyes searching. "Theeere's a-a decently sm-small st-stream, o-or a nar-narrow river, I-I think," She reported, "A-And its very...... dry, uhm, h-here." She paused. She was uneasy about the other clan's scent, or rather the fact she didn't know who it belonged to. For all she knew, it could be the border to a hidden Arch Nemesis or something. Her judging eyes went over to where they're territory seemed to come to an end with a clash to the other clan's land. That bush over there could be hiding whatever the forest had to offer, could leap out from its cover and kill her. Something could drop from the trees and land a headshot, firmly knocking her out. Her voice felt like it was hiding a small dagger of you-have-just-been-cursed-to-die-by-stutters-okbyenow, ready to stab at her at any moment, and right now she didn't feel like half-evaporating of cringe because she heard her own speech falter. She shied away from asking questions, an added bonus that she wouldn't look too nosy. She plopped herself down into a sitting position, as at this point her legs were starting to tire, feeling like they'd give out from beneath her any second. She turned to Moonmeadow, hoping they'd tell something good about this place for a change of the currently spooky-scary pace.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!