by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 PM

Old June 6th, 2024, 01:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

WindClan [WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s Song.

TW: Mentions of Cannibalism. Please continue with caution.

Also, this plot has been staff approved so we are good on that end. …or at least, no one opposed when it was being plotted so… For all of you wondering — this isn’t a resurrection, per se, because these kits were never born in the first place.

Hello! So yes, I am back at it again! Should I be? Probably not. Let me guess what you’re thinking — Kat, when is this kit of yours going to die, since you have an awful habit of killing off your characters? (Looking at you, Darkleen). And my answer for you, of course, is. . . right now!!!!!!!! DIE!!!! Okay just kidding. But in reality, I cannot tell you definitely when my character from this litter may die. Whether she succumbs to Kat-having-no-time-and-motivation, or whether someone presents me with a cool death and I cannot pass it up. Either way, we’re not here to talk about me.

Without further blabbering (I hope I amuse you guys and not just seem like an idiot)… let us get into the details of this kit finder. The password when applying is KatCat, just so I know you guys read this :P

Outline of the parents and backdrop for you lovely newer members;

Berryfrost, a former WindClanner — adopted daughter of Fallownose [former WC deputy] and Peachfrost [former WC Med], cousin to Cowtuft [former WC Med], former mate to Snowybreeze [WC warrior] — is currently a member of StarClan. She died during the WindClan poisoning event while pregnant, and so her and Snowybreeze’s unborn kits were never born. Mother, afab.
Snowybreeze, current WindClan warrior — grandson to Dapplebreeze [WC Fury], nephew of Bravebird [WC Fury], soon-to-be cousin to the BraveHawk litter, former mate of Berryfrost [StC resident]. Father, amab.

So as seen above, the kits would already have established familial connections and that many potential interaction opportunities.

The plot is question is this;

⁃ Berryfrost, in simple terms, makes a Monkey’s Paw wish for her unborn kits to live. And woah! They do live! (They will randomly spawn in a random part of WC’s territory … I’m thinking they can revive over Berryfrost’s grave).
⁃ I’ll be Spiritual Encounter-ing Berryfrost so she can lead Snowybreeze to their children.
⁃ Except… whoopsie daisy, nobody told Berryfrost of the downsides. Hehe, how silly… because these kids ain’t normal at all! Nope, these kids have been manifested by a supposed “wish” that will twist dreams into nightmares.
⁃ Which translates… into them not being able to survive without … cannibalism. (NOTE: I AM WILLING TO MAKE 1 EXCEPTION, so 1 normal kit in a litter of baby vampires is a-okay with me. Or 2 if the litter is on the larger size. Just include if you wish to have a regular kitten).
⁃ Additionally, I am thinking about looking into Berryfrost no longer being able to view/spiritual encounter/dream visit her family directly as another drawback of the wish she made, so she’ll be completely unawares and helpless as to what’s happening below.
⁃ It might start slow, a nibble here, a bite there. Kit-ish antics, or are they? These mini vampire-zombie-potentially-serial-killer kittens are maybe also up for an adoptive mother (or at least, they need a mother until they’re weaned, but said mother might get bitten a lot) if @/Alchemist Kitsune figures Snowybreeze would need help raising the kittens. (Yes Dark, I see you and Firestorm being waved around, but I’m putting this here anyway).

—- BERRYFROST REFERENCES [ Owned by Rose ]

—- SNOWYBREEZE REFERENCES [ Owned by Alchemist Kitsune ]

—- STRAWBERRYKIT REFERENCES [ Owned by Rose ]

Name Ideas;
(You are allowed to submit your own name, so long at it hopefully links back to one of these gifts. When Berryfrost was alive, she used to collect trinkets ‘n’ whatnot for her nest. When she was made a warrior, Snowybreeze gifted her 3 gifts, and they’d gotten 1 together — and for each of those 1 kit might be named. Strawberrykit is named after Berryfrost.)

Gift #1 : A Jagged Rock (the jagged rock was found on their way to the WC burial area)
- Jaggedkit / Rockkit / Pebblekit / etc

Gift #2 : Pinecone (it was meant to signify new beginnings)
- Pineconekit / Seedkit / Dawnkit / etc

Gift #3 : The “Frozen Berry” (is actually a marble. It was meant to represent Berryfrost)
- Frostkit / Peachkit / Frozenkit / etc

Gift #4 : Cardinal Feather (meant to symbolize the horizon, as it looked like the sky when the sun sets)
- Cardinalkit / Featherkit / Sunsetkit / Sunrisekit / Skykit / etc

There’s no form, but the roles to apply for are adoptive mother and Snowy-Berry kits / Strawberrykit’s littermates.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 6th, 2024 at 02:13 PM. Reason: wouldn’t you like to know, weatherboy?
Old June 6th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s Song.

...or Peachkit, Frozenkit
"I bite to show affection!... and to ease off starvation..."

TW: Talks of cannibalism is spread throughout the application so be warned!

Small OOC note: While I am in disscussion with you currently about if Frostkit can be vampire rather than cannibal, I will keep things vague-ish for both paths but will likely lean towards vampire-ism at times. As soon as I am in the know I will switch and edit as needed o7

Personality
Frostkit is, in one word, feral! He is a little animal...and while he is literally, he is metaphorically as well hehe. He'll bite and wrestle and play and growl and hiss rather than use words just because he doesn't see why he should use his words if this was more fun and more clear! If he were to ask someone to go away they wouldn't listen as well as if he hissed and bit instead. Though he'll get plenty of gentle bonks I imagine for his biting and hissing, he'll probably do it anyway until he'll piece together why he shouldn't fully and even then he would probably continue to do so anyways just because...and also because he is a hungry little vamp. Other than his being feral, Frostkit is also quite the wanderer and a brave little explorer. He's always padding straight into the fray if he could help it because why wouldn't he? It'd be boring to just sit to the side! Besides if it's chaotic enough he can even get away with more bites and nobody would even know it was him hehe!

He's a social little scamp, and more so he likes to annoy people, affectionately of course, he wouldn't actually bug someone if they seem to really be hating it. Though you may need to tell him that verbally because he will not understand social cues as well, especially as a kit. For growing up and stuff, I like to keep it vague as you can never really know what WCO will throw at your character but I'll give some overview ideas I have for his character as he grows up! Alright so...early kithood would be pretty rambunctious and probably would keep Snowy's paws full with all of his "hey! Check this out!" and then proceeds to do something dangerous, or he'll be chatting with his siblings trying to get them to go out and do something stupid with him to varying success if they want to or not. A lot of just regular kit antics but cranked up to 11. Don’t get him wrong, Frostkit has a golden hearts no cares for his fellow Windclan cats as much as any self respecting clan cat would and more but he just doesn’t see why that means he needs to be ‘boring.’

While he wouldn’t realize this at first and maybe he wouldn’t ever put the pieces together even as he learns more about himself and more so what he is, his craziness stems from the rebounded curse. Or at least, it affects it. I would imagine being hungry often and not feeling like he’s actually fed after eating regular prey could end up with a upset kit and I imagine that Frostkit wouldn’t know what’s upsetting him or maybe that he doesn’t even realize that he’s upset at all. But because of it he acts out a bit more, trying to make sense of his emotions but he really can’t because he can’t learn how to handle it by watching older cats as he can with other things like sadness or anger. It’s almost like a coping mechanism that not even himself is aware of.

Basics
Frostkit (if both are accepted) would be an identical twin with @/burntToast's Jaggedkit! So the exact appearance is still a work in progress between the two of them. I was imagining that the number one way to figure out who was who is personality but also I am imagining that Frostkit would be more scruffier looking. He's the type to roll around on the floor just after being cleaned because he's one with the worms. Will be updated with a proper description and art soon!
Rough draft! Still running it by burntToast!

Relations
This will be going over Frostkit's generalized overviews of relations and some potential relations as again, who knows what WCO has in store for the babies.

Snowybreeze

Berryfrost
"Oh...I mean...Cool I guess, she's my mom and she brought me back from being..well not dead. But also I don't really know her, but dad says stuff about her and she sounds nice so I think she would be here as well if she could."
Frostkit would have a complicated relationship with his mother, or more so the lack there of. He wants to love her and wants to know her but he can't and he's stuck listening to who she was and he never gets to see it so it's all just disconnected from her. He doesn't really know how to feel, she's basically a stranger. Though things may turn into a hate for a while but it isn't really a true hate its more a teenage Frostpaw hating himself for what he is and trying to direct his flurry of emotions at something because at least it made a sliver more sense... he feels apologetic afterwards and is just sad and from the stories he knows that Berryfrost wouldn't have sent them back if they would end up like this but...would she? Does he know her enough to know if she would've or not? He doesn't know...he just... he tries not to blame her for this curse but on nights where he has to kill to survive it gets harder to not curse her under his breath. Anyways, very confusing stance on mama, which of course may change depending on how the actual RP would go.

Potential Adoptive mother
"

Siblings
"Partners in crime!! Yeah!

Buttercuppaw (@/rubberRatroom)

Owlkit (@/MarigoldWhisper)

Plot ideas

So here's a more wholesome where for you folks before all of the angst that is to come soooo anyways my plan is that Frostkit is a sckrunkly and he is all fluff, he gets it from his dad. So one day he's doing his crazy shenanigans, causing mayhem for Leopardsong and Snowybreeze. Anyways, while in his daring escape I was thinking that maybe an adult, or maybe even an older kit or apprentice, would try and grab him but hah! You've been deceived, bamboozled, tricked even because what you originally thought was Frostkit was actually his fur and he manages to weasel his way free. I know that he'll probably be caught right after but I think someone going for his scruff and then completely misjudging what is and isn't scruff would be funny and cute <3

It would take some time

wip

wip

- Lilpinkdemon on DA
- Ghost-echo on DA
- babezord on DA

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; June 16th, 2024 at 01:21 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 01:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

u know I love little vampire cats
possible placeholder?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 6th, 2024, 02:20 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

DIBS ON ADOPTIVR MOTJRT

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:04 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ooooo~

Frozenkit

She/her --> they/them half way through apprenticeship

Definitely a little vampire kitten

A offwhite kit with several brownish flecks all over her body. Her tail, partially her head, toes, are brown. Sectoral heterochromia. Right eye is blue+green, where her right is just green. Small and chubby size wise. Teeth are a little longer and her top fangs stick out of her mouth.

She'll stay pretty sweet and naive to all of her hungers, maybe even asking other cats why she is so hungry. She will probably stay this way until someone uses this to their advantage and she realizes. Basically a little monster that could cause chaos at murder scenes if someone uses her for this.

Old June 6th, 2024, 03:26 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

YOU CANT HAVE MORE CHILDREN GLITCH

Pinekit

Pinekit is a mini snowy clone but the colors are reversed (white is brown, brown is white, etc). I would like him to be normal because idk how to write cannibalism, but he still will go on "hunts" with his siblings. Also he'll be a serial killer.

WIP

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:31 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder Mayhaps… gotta keep Laurel alive sooo… we will see

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old June 6th, 2024, 04:33 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

TW: Cannibalism is mentioned in this so be careful if reading!

Sunrisekit
The sadistic sweetheart
Sunrisekit -> Sunrisepaw -> Sunrisekiss

"None of us really changes over time; we only become more fully what we are"

Gender + Sexuality
Female(She/her) -> Future Demigirl(She/they) + Pan

Appearance
An fluffy, cream coloured kit with swishy fur and white on her chest, belly, face, paws and tail tip. Reddish-brown brown accents that form a mask on her face and hint her fur as well as ring their paws and tail. Bright, blue-green heterochromia, exactly like her mother's though reversed. Black speckles on her pelt mirroring Berryfrost's. Pink nose and mouth but has unusually long and sharp fangs used for feeding on he victims.

Mental alignment
Neutral evil - ENFP-T -Cancer

Personality

Sweet, cheery and absolutely full of love is the impression most cats get when meeting Sunrisekit. And it's true to the cats she's close to. She's a loving little ball of fluff with her kin(mostly siblings) , eager to help them out and make them smile whenever she can, even at the risk of her own wellbeing. Sunrise loves them dearly, her family is her everything and she cannot lose them, she won't lose them. Determined to take the place of her mother as Windclan's next sweetheart she puts on a demeanour of positivity and friendliness to the rest of her clan...except when someone harms a cat close to her...then they'll turn from a darling into a bloodthirsty monster with seconds. Anyone may be graced with a smile from them, but only the genuine ones are reserved for special cats.

Under all this sugar and spice, however, lies something dark. A hunger for blood and a craving for violence. Their vampire-like nature was discovered at a young age, mabye her strangely sharp fangs caused it...or mabye it just became too much. When blood first hits her tongue, something will awaken in her. A cruelty, a lack of empathy, sudden bursts of agression. She enjoys hunting down any victims that might come her way, luring loners and sometimes clan cats with a sweet face into a trap, with her siblings waiting to attack with her if they'll help. They'll be a bit more merciful on clanmates though, only gently stealing some of their blood while they sleep if she needs to...except those who have wronged her or her family, she won't be so kind then...

(+) Sweet, Loving, Helpful, Creative, Friendly
(=)Whimsical, Optimistic, Emotional, Unpredictable, Unforgiving
(-) Sadistic, Cruel, Apathetic, Agresive, Bloodthirsty

WIP

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 9th, 2024 at 09:15 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 05:02 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

Placeholder for Cardinal’Kit ^^
Old June 6th, 2024, 06:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Placeholder

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon