Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:06 PM
So a Crow and a Skunk walk...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:05 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by hades.
Today 04:03 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:02 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 03:56 PM

Old November 24th, 2023, 10:26 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default [redshift character bios]

REDSHIFTREIGN'S CHARACTERS

riverclan.
eveningthaw

thunderclan.
cunningshrike

windclan.

shadowclan.
grousepaw

outsiders.
stranger

---

starclan.

dark forest.
greenbay phthalo (thc, wc)

shelved.
rowanhowl(tc) missing
locustpaw(wc) missing
reid

planned.

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 21st, 2024 at 05:31 PM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:21 PM
sheriff wolf

Default rushwater

missing/deceased.

THE STOIC SLEUTH ;
RIVERCLAN'S PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR

TECHNICAL
added: 22/9/2023 - 16:58
allegiances: "muscular blue-grey tabby tom with short fur and indigo blue eyes"
link: x
theme: noir detective, grim dark mystery, rapid water, rain, storms
open for roleplay: no.
age on: 30th
header:
Quote:

you can break a shovel when you break new ground.

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @/user [character] ]

text

[out of character.]

BASIC
NAME:
rushwater
rushkit, rushpaw

NAME MEANING:
rush - his pelt, a deep blue-grey tabby reminiscent of rushing water.
water - awarded for his adaptability, calmness, and ability to improve. a double meaning for his fervor and intense passion. water is both a life-sustaining and dangerous force.

he/him

SEXUALITY:
[out as] unspecified
[closeted] bicurious ace-flux

CLAN:
riverclan

warrior
kit, apprentice

DETAILED DESCRIPTION:
rushwater is a tall, roguishly handsome blue-grey tabby tom with light indigo-blue eyes and a resting deadpan expression. he has large cream paws and a cream underbelly. his nose blaze is dark and ends with a hollow cream diamond on his forehead. he is muscular and lean, sporting a short, fine coat with darker blue-grey stripes that curve in an angular fashion. he has large ears, one of which has two notches in it. his muzzle is long and angular, with a subtle taper. a thin scar carves its way from his lip into whisker pads. he has another scar on his shoulder that forms a y shape. rushwater's voice is low and rough, with an odd rasp to it.
PERSONALITY:
pos | observant | level headed | strategic
neu | cautious | self-assured | workaholic
neg |cynical | easily irritated | stubborn

PURRKS:
agatha kitty- ”Your cat is sharper than most and can pick up smaller details easily. As a result, they have a keen eye for inconsistencies and are excellent at finding clues.” [advantage on all wisdom rolls]
mind reader- ”Your cat doesn't actually read minds, but they're pretty darn good at reading facial expressions. Your cat can now tell when another cat is lying to them, though they don't know what they're being deceitful about.” [advantage and +5 on detecting lies]
go with the flow- “Your cat is one with the river. They are efficient at swimming in rapids, and can hold their breath longer than most cats.” [+10 on swimming related dex rolls, +5 on breath constitution rolls.]

RELATIONS

FAMILY
mother: lillyfrost (npc)
father: unknown

littermates: currentkit (npc, deceased), tidekit (npc, deceased), faithkit (npc, deceased)

half-siblings: falconfeather (@/els, older) , larkstar (@/frostygalaxies, younger) , shatterpaw (@/the_spartan, younger)

SOCIAL
name [ clan | +/=/-/♡ | relation ]
"thoughts."
larkstar [ rc | = | leader, half-sister ]
"i've got no love for blood kin unless they earn it. i don't even think she knows we're related, and honestly i think that's for the best. she's trying as leader, i'll give her that. she makes a lot of decisions i disagree with, but such is her right as leader. we'll see where things go, and if she's good for riverclan."
falconfeather [ rc | = | medicine cat, half-brother ]
"there's no avoiding the fact that he knows we're kin, i mean, he's older than me. as long as he does his job, i don't care what he's up to."
tansypaw [ rc | + | medicine cat apprentice ]
"she's really coming into her role. we've had some nice chats, and she sees what i see in how lazy some of these warriors are. i trust her to make good decisions"
maplepaw [ rc | = | current apprentice ]
"she's dedicated and upbeat, for sure. i haven't known her long enough to truly have an opinion, but i think she'll do just fine."
sunnybunny [ rc | + | past apprentice, found brother, friend ]
"can't help but admire his tenacity. fun to talk to, to boot. proud to call him a friend and he's more like kin than my real kin."
grackleghost [ rc | + | past apprentice, friend ]
"was a real pain in the ass to train. he's shaping up to be a real good warrior, though, and i couldn't be more proud. he can come to me for anything and i can't wait to see him truly find his footing in the clan."
cherryswirl [ rc | + | close associate ]
"she's a great warrior, i know that much. i'm honored to serve riverclan by her side. i don't want to disappoint her, and i think it makes me come across as calloused and apathetic."
cherrysmoke [ shc | ♡ | ex(?) ]
"she's got me in a death grip, but it's complicated. i can't help but seek her out every chance i get. at least i know she has my back."
duskshiver [ wc | ♡ | annoyance ]
"annoying little man. annoying and endearing and agh- would he just shut up? i don't need more confusing feelings towards cats outside my clan."

ACOMPLISHMENTS

EVENTS
hosted: turf war ,
BATTLES
n/a

PATROLS
on time
late
ongoing
herb patrol [cherryswirl, featherspirit]
herb patrol [bluebellpaw, shellwhisker]

Rushkit was born to Lillyfrost one winter evening about 32 moons ago, his father unknown. out of four kits, he was the only one to take a breath. Lillyfrost had a mate in the clan at the time with whom she had Falconfeather, and her infidelity caused quite a bit of strain on that relationship and a temporary split.
Rushwater learnt young that the world was out to kill you. born to a dead litter, the only kit not staleborn of out of four. the cursed son, his mother had called him. He should have died, but he didn’t. And for having his father’s eyes, she hated him. Rushwater knew he couldn’t blame her- not really. Her lover had scorned her- she had lost her mate over a whim. her children had died. But one lived, Rushkit, with his eyes. And she neglected him. His care fell into the paws of the other queens, who looked at him as little more than a burden. At a certain point, it’s too late to join a family. You’ll never be looked at with the same sparkle as they look at their real kits.
As he grew, his discontentment did too. used to the scorn his mother looked at him with after she and her previous mate rekindled their partnership. And for what it’s worth, he really tried to show her he was worth it.
—but it was futile. Even when he was apprenticed under her, nothing changed.
Something snapped, one of those days when she was training him. She was always far away. Somewhere else behind those eyes. Held him under the water.
His training was halted as he recovered in the medicine den, and he was assigned a new mentor. and From that point onwards, Rushpaw would not touch water.
He worked hard to graduate on time and make up for his time spent in the medicine den.
He was almost 17 moons old when he finally forced himself to learn how to swim. He had done it for her, the ShadowClan she-cat that he had been smitten with, Cherrysmoke. He spent hours practicing and perfecting it so he’d have no need to ever fear it again. So he’d have something.
Like all his relationships, that didn’t last, but at least he learnt to swim.

Rushwater had no shortage of enemies. Being a revolutionary and forward-thinker, it’s no surprise that other clans might find him as a threat. He had enemies within the clan too, because of his out-spoken opinions about harshening punishments and leaving tradition in favor of the future. It's no surprise that foul play was involved.

[roleplay synopsis]
Rushwater was originally added to warrior cats online on 22/9/2023. A thinly veiled secret, he was the older half-brother of Larkwing and younger half-brother of Falconfeather. A dutiful warrior who thrived off efficiency and practicality, he dedicated himself to serving his clan and creating a safer, smarter RiverClan. His initial presence to the clan consisted of basic patrolling and hunting, but eventually he took initiative and took up a more influential mantle in the clan, proposing his battle plan for Sunkissed Creek to Larkstar. Unfortunately, the state of Riverclan was incredibly tumultuous and did not allow such things. He resigned to keeping the clan in line in the small ways he could and training apprentices when mentors would not step up. His deputy application in 2023 was pretty well received even though he did not get the position, and he was especially known for his skills as a sleuth and the case of Minkpaw’s murder which still remains unsolved to this day. He won character of the month in November 2023. He took in Eaglepaw after he found her abandoned at the border with twoleg place, rescuing her from the eagle and naming her after it.

Rushwater went missing in December of 2023. As it turns out, while investigating clues of Minkpaw’s death, he was chased by a dog through the territory, mauled, and subsequently saved by twolegs. He narrowly recovered and was neutered, then adopted out. Unable to escape for a few weeks, Rushwater had time to think and recover from his injuries though they left him with a permanent rasp to his voice and even more mental scars.
Finally escaping through an open window, he made his way back home and tentatively rejoined Riverclan in February 2024. It was a few short days of rest he got as he tried to return to life as normal before, once more, Rushwater disappeared without a trace.
No one was sure why or how he had disappeared again, but unfortunately as it had happened just before, no one was horribly surprised. Not even his own daughter, who had her trust shattered by losing him for a second time.

He is presumed dead.

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 25th, 2024 at 05:45 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 08:55 PM
sheriff wolf

Default stranger

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
active.

THE NIGHTCAT;
STRANGER OF A FORGOTTEN NIGHT

TECHNICAL
added: 10/3/2023 - 20:27
allegiance-like: "a strange blue-black tomcat with navy eyes."
link: n/a
theme: guilt, shakespearean tragedy, edgar allen poe, clear night skies, dark southern forests, religious trauma
open for roleplay: always
age on: 25th
header:
Quote:

stranger.
agatha kitty, just a scratch, chill of death.
[ @/ user ]

text

[out of character.]

i promise you, i'm not broken. i promise you, there's more.

BASIC
NAME:
stranger of a forgotten night
night, forgotten night

NAME MEANING:
night - names are extremely important where stranger hails from, far down south where the days are longer and the sun looms higher in the sky. he was given the name night by his mother, for his blue-black pelt.
forgotten night - the highest sin. murder. even if accidental, his mother did not forgive him. she gave him the mark of a killer and the name of one. forgotten night.
stranger of a forgotten night - some things you can not atone for. he took on the 'stranger of a' part of his name after nearly a year scorned and shunned by his kin. he l left the family and became a lone traveler.

he/they/it

SEXUALITY:
unlabeled
pan-greyromantic pan-greysexual

CLAN:
none

loner

DETAILED DESCRIPTION:
e
PERSONALITY:
pos | observant | intuitive | open-minded
neu | restless | calm | moral
neg | too honest | spiteful | guilt-stricken

PURRKS:
agatha kitty- ”Your cat is sharper than most and can pick up smaller details easily. As a result, they have a keen eye for inconsistencies and are excellent at finding clues.”
chill of death- ”Your cat gets a chill up their spine whenever someone within a certain radius of them dies - it makes it easier to find bodies quicker and to know when there might be a threat in the area. But is this a blessing or a curse?"
just a scratch- “Your cat isn't easily fazed, and can now shrug off pain from minor injuries. This does not heal your cat, and if left untreated your character may struggle with health complications.”

RELATIONS

FAMILY
mother: irides
father: june

littermates: storm, danger (deceased)

SOCIAL
"thoughts."
mistlewhisker [ shadowclan | + | chance meeting ]
"she's funny. a bit hostile, maybe, but she quite gets me."

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 19th, 2024 at 12:36 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 08:44 PM
sheriff wolf

Default grouse

active.

THE TRAILBLAZER ;
ANARCHY IN THE CITY

TECHNICAL
added: 04/09/24 - 10:38
allegiances: "lean white and grey mottled tom with russet patches and amber eyes"
theme: punk, grunge,
open for roleplay: yes.
age on: 9th
header:
Quote:

BUT WE LIKE TO POINT THE BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. IT'S EASIER TO BLAME.
[ @Mica [mistlewhisker]]

text

[out of character.]

BASIC
NAME:
grousepaw
grousekit

NAME MEANING:
grouse - grouse
paw - clan apprentice.

he/she/they

SEXUALITY:
[out as] pansexual

CLAN:
shadowclan

apprentice
kit

DETAILED DESCRIPTION:
wip
PERSONALITY:

pos | observant | clever | empathetic
neu | honest | outgoing | laid-back
neg | cynical | pessimistic | stubborn

PURRKS:
agatha kitty - ”Your cat is sharper than most and can pick up smaller details easily. As a result, they have a keen eye for inconsistencies and are excellent at finding clues.” [advantage on all wisdom rolls]
silver tongue - ”Charm is your cat's middle name! Your cat can talk their way out of most situations-- as long as they're not being too outrageous.” [advantage on charisma rolls & subtle lies always succeed]
just a scratch- “Your cat isn't easily fazed, and can now shrug off pain from minor injuries. This does not heal your cat, and if left untreated your character may struggle with health complications.” [minor injuries will never render grouse unable to fight.]

RELATIONS

FAMILY
mother:
father:

littermates: wip

half-siblings: wip

SOCIAL
"thoughts."
place [ xc | = | relation ]
"opinion"

ACOMPLISHMENTS

knowledge
apprentice training tracker: x
herb knowledge:

EVENTS
hosted:
BATTLES
n/a

PATROLS
on time
late
ongoing
patrol link [cat, cat] ,

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 9th, 2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:27 AM
sheriff wolf

Default cunningshrike

active.

THE GODLING;
WRITER OF REALITY.

TECHNICAL
added: 04/13/27 - 13:37
allegiances: "lean black tabby with white dappling and hazel eyes."
theme: ink stains, dark academia,
open for roleplay: yes.
age on: 16th
header:
Quote:

IT'S SILLY OF ME, TO GET ON THE LEVEL THAT I'M ON. ITS NOT WHAT I NEED, BUT ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.
[ @/person [character]]

text

[out of character.]

BASIC
NAME:
cunningshrike
shrikekit, shrikepaw

NAME MEANING:
cunning - wip
shrike - wip

he/him

SEXUALITY: