Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
CURE. [VA]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 05:20 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:17 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:11 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:06 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 04:37 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Each Step Leads To Something New | P

___...*| Barleypaw |*...___
[ She/Her - Blind Windclan Apprentice - Purrks:
Heightened Perception(Hearing) and Flock Together Tier 1 ]

Excitement shown in her face as her whiskers twitched. It was her first day of training and she was excited to be able to figure her way around the territory. Though she was a bit nervous. What if she strayed over a border or a hawk or something swoops by and she's unable to know its coming. Sure she had her great hearing, as well as touch, and smell, but she was always unsure of herself. Not to mention she wasn't just blind, but she was awfully small for her age.

All these bad thoughts in her head. When would she ever be able to realize she was a valuable member of her clan? She didn't want to let Windclan down. It was the last thing she wanted. "Which part of the territory are we going to go to first?", she meowed, softly. She was excited, but she had always been a quiet cat. There was never a lot she had to say. She wanted cats to like her. She didn't want to talk so much she made them uncomfortable they decided to leave.

[ @Estelle; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:53 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Each Step Leads To Something New | P

Silverrose hadn’t expected another apprentice so soon, but here she was – Barleypaw at her side, on a trip through the territory. Barleypaw appeared quite a bit more eager compared to her other apprentice, if presence was anything to go by. She had, in all truth, expected a more experienced warrior to be assigned to Barleypaw – in all truth, she imagined it could be difficult to teach one with an impediment different from oneself. Silverrose had no experience in a world of darkness. But that only served to motivate the warrior further; to teach her new apprentice in such a manner she could stand equal to any given warrior she meets.
“We will be starting with borders; it is important you know those first and foremost. You will… Familiarise yourself with the territory as we go, of course, and we will be seeing exact locations afterwards. If you require me to slow down, do let me know.”
She answered her apprentice with a glance over her shoulder. She would have to remember to be more vocal about her instructions – this would be a chance to teach herself just as much as it is to teach Barleypaw. Approaching the ThunderClan border, Silverrose flicked her tail, slowing to a hart some ways before the end.
“This is the Thunderglade – our border with ThunderClan. Sniff around; quite luckily, borders are rarely seen and more so smelled. You should be able to tell where our territory ends by scent alone. And, remember, do not cross the border. Doing so only leads to trouble.”

[ @Madelaine ]