Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitpaw
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 12:58 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:57 AM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 12:57 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 12:56 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:54 AM

Old April 18th, 2020, 06:20 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default if only it was only us... [private rp]

It was the first day back from autumn break, and the dingy school hallways were crowed with gossiping and complaining students as they waited for the bell to ring. Amidst all this mess was a small boy, who wasn't really paying attention. He had the softest white hair, that hung over his ears and brow in soft whisps. His aquamarine eyes were beautiful, but you couldn't see them for that he was gazing at his feet. He wore a pair of round glasses upon his small freckled nose. He wore a black, oversized hoodie, blue jeans, and battered converse with pink laces he happened to just put in since the white was too boring. He wore pastel pink socks with white kittens on them. His hands and wrists were wrapped in bandages up to his fingers. He also had a few band aids on his face, one across the bridge of his nose and another on his right cheek. He was struggling to get through the crowds and he was juggling his Eeyore, his books, his phone, and his pencil box in his arms all at once. In fact, he was so distractee he screamed softly in surprise as someone shoved him forward from behind, causing him to crash into someone. There was gasps and exclamations as Danny fell to his hands and knees, his stuff clattering as it fell as well. He bit his lip, trying not to cry. [ @Ivyfeather8783 ]

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:27 PM
meow

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: if only it was only us... [private rp]

Jack had accidentally ran into someone. ”O-oh! I’m sorry! Are you okay?” he asked. Jack held out his hand to help him up, feeling bad. “I’m sorry, again.” he said. He looked at the boy in front of him.
@Rose Child (Gay Bean)
(Sorry! Couldn’t think of anything else to put! Is this ok? @Rose Child (Gay Bean) )
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Last edited by ChurroRabbit; April 20th, 2020 at 04:36 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:38 PM
meow

@Rose Child (Gay Bean)
(Had to put that like this. I only edited the post.)

Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:31 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather8783 View Post
Jack had accidentally ran into someone. ”O-oh! I’m sorry! Are you okay?” he asked. Jack held out his hand to help him up, feeling bad. “I’m sorry, again.” he said. He looked at the boy in front of him.
@Rose Child (Gay Bean)
(Sorry! Couldn’t think of anything else to put! Is this ok? @Rose Child (Gay Bean) )
(Yeah, this is perfect! Good job.) As Danny felt a few tears trickle down his cheeks, he heard the other boy's gentle voice and looked up meekly, and was surprised at his concerned expression. Nonetheless, he backed up a bit and started glancing around for his things, yet without his glasses it was a difficult task. When the other boy held out a hand, Danny cautiously took it and allowed himself to be pulled up. Danny bit his lower lip when the other boy apologized again. “It s'kay...“, he said softly, wiping his nose softly with his sleeve. He gave the other boy a shaky smile. “I-I'm a m-mess, aren't I...?“ he knelt onto the floor to feel around for his glasses and other things, however he frowned when he came up empty. If I my phone got picked up and stolen, my mom's gonna kill me... and Eeyore, surely he's here somewhere... as his hand came out farther suddenly his fingers got trampled by the students passing in the hallway, and he cried out and withdrew his hand, holding his hand to his chest and feeling the need to cry again. He glanced up at the nice boy who was still there. “S-Sorry... I don't mean t' be s-s-so dumb...“

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:58 PM
meow

Red face Re: if only it was only us... [private rp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
(Yeah, this is perfect! Good job.) As Danny felt a few tears trickle down his cheeks, he heard the other boy's gentle voice and looked up meekly, and was surprised at his concerned expression. Nonetheless, he backed up a bit and started glancing around for his things, yet without his glasses it was a difficult task. When the other boy held out a hand, Danny cautiously took it and allowed himself to be pulled up. Danny bit his lower lip when the other boy apologized again. “It s'kay...“, he said softly, wiping his nose softly with his sleeve. He gave the other boy a shaky smile. “I-I'm a m-mess, aren't I...?“ he knelt onto the floor to feel around for his glasses and other things, however he frowned when he came up empty. If I my phone got picked up and stolen, my mom's gonna kill me... and Eeyore, surely he's here somewhere... as his hand came out farther suddenly his fingers got trampled by the students passing in the hallway, and he cried out and withdrew his hand, holding his hand to his chest and feeling the need to cry again. He glanced up at the nice boy who was still there. “S-Sorry... I don't mean t' be s-s-so dumb...“
“Hey, it’s alright. Want me to help? And no your not dumb. I’ll help you!” Jack offered. “Man, people are mean sometimes, aren’t they?” he asked, half to himself, half to the boy. He knelt down on the ground and helped the boy pick his stuff up. ”Here you go. I uhh...never got your name. I’m Jack.” He found the Eyore plushie and picked it up and gave it to the boy so he wouldn’t lose it again.

Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:41 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
“Hey, it’s alright. Want me to help? And no your not dumb. I’ll help you!” Jack offered. “Man, people are mean sometimes, aren’t they?” he asked, half to himself, half to the boy. He knelt down on the ground and helped the boy pick his stuff up. ”Here you go. I uhh...never got your name. I’m Jack.” He found the Eyore plushie and picked it up and gave it to the boy so he wouldn’t lose it again.
Danny allowed the boy to help him pick up his things, nodding softly, and smiled a little at the question. “Y-yeah... They are...“ he silently took his things from the other boy, and gave him a tiny smile of thanks as he put his glasses on. He glanced at the boy as he introduced himself as Jack. “My name is... Danny. Nice t' meet you.“ as Jack handed Danny Eeyore, his eyes lit up and he hugged the plushie to him as he slipped his phone into his pocket and gathered his books and pencil box. “Thank you“, he said softly, grateful for Jack's help. He stood up and shifted his things in his arms. “I'm a-actually new here... A-and I w-was trying t' find my first cl-class... Um, room 128B, Oceanography... But I can't find it...“

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:54 PM
meow

Quote:
Danny allowed the boy to help him pick up his things, nodding softly, and smiled a little at the question. “Y-yeah... They are...“ he silently took his things from the other boy, and gave him a tiny smile of thanks as he put his glasses on. He glanced at the boy as he introduced himself as Jack. “My name is... Danny. Nice t' meet you.“ as Jack handed Danny Eeyore, his eyes lit up and he hugged the plushie to him as he slipped his phone into his pocket and gathered his books and pencil box. “Thank you“, he said softly, grateful for Jack's help. He stood up and shifted his things in his arms. “I'm a-actually new here... A-and I w-was trying t' find my first cl-class... Um, room 128B, Oceanography... But I can't find it...“
“I can help you look for your class, if you like! Would you? And your welcome, Danny!” Jack was grateful that he helped. Danny seemed like a very nice kid and thought he could maybe become friends with him on the way to his class. Jack looked at the Eeyore plushie Danny had and thought that it was pretty cute.

Last edited by ChurroRabbit; April 22nd, 2020 at 07:16 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:52 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
“I can help you look for your class, if you like! Would you? And your welcome, Danny!” Jack was grateful that he helped. Danny seemed like a very nice kid and thought he could maybe become friends with him on the way to his class. Jack looked at the Eeyore plushie Danny had and thought that it was pretty cute.
Danny gave a tiny smile and nodded softly in response. “Yes... Please. I w-would like th-that...“ he noticed Jack gazing at the Eeyore plushie and held him out. “W-would you like t' h-hold him?“ he asked softly, handing Jack the plushie. He felt himself blush a little as a few passing students stared at him strangely. They're acting as if I'm weird for bringing a stuffed animal to school... Why are people so judgemental? he smiled a little at Jack, this time blushing at seeing this kind boy handle Eeyore so well, but it was a happy embarrassment. “Eeyore is b-ba-basically a stress reliever f-for me... I tend t' h-hold him if I-I feel overly stressed o-out, and since h-he's soft, the sensory is c-ca-calming, and-“ he suddenly ducked his head. “I-I'm s-s-sorry, I must b-be boring y-you...“

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:05 PM
meow

Quote:
Danny gave a tiny smile and nodded softly in response. “Yes... Please. I w-would like th-that...“ he noticed Jack gazing at the Eeyore plushie and held him out. “W-would you like t' h-hold him?“ he asked softly, handing Jack the plushie. He felt himself blush a little as a few passing students stared at him strangely. They're acting as if I'm weird for bringing a stuffed animal to school... Why are people so judgemental? he smiled a little at Jack, this time blushing at seeing this kind boy handle Eeyore so well, but it was a happy embarrassment. “Eeyore is b-ba-basically a stress reliever f-for me... I tend t' h-hold him if I-I feel overly stressed o-out, and since h-he's soft, the sensory is c-ca-calming, and-“ he suddenly ducked his head. “I-I'm s-s-sorry, I must b-be boring y-you...“
As Danny held out the plush, he took it gently and reddened a tiny bit. “Oh, no, no. Your not boreing me.” Jack said. He smiled at Danny, then the clock nearby. “If we don’t wanna be late, we might wanna get to our classes. Come on, Danny!” and Jack lead the way to Danny’s first class.
(This good?)

Last edited by ChurroRabbit; April 23rd, 2020 at 02:15 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:43 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
As Danny held out the plush, he took it gently and reddened a tiny bit. “Oh, no, no. Your not boreing me.” Jack said. He smiled at Danny, then the clock nearby. “If we don’t wanna be late, we might wanna get to our classes. Come on, Danny!” and Jack lead the way to Danny’s first class.
(This good?)
((I thought that I should reply to these cuties <3))

Danny followed behind Jack, making sure to stay close so as not to lose track of him. He gazed around as they walked, his aquamarine eyes wide at everything. Wow, this is much better than private school, he thought, then felt himself smile a little as he thought of finally having a friend to spend time with. His face fell with disappointment, however, when they stopped at a big, wooden door with Oceanograhy written in big letters on a hand drawn poster on the front. All sorts of aquatic animals had been drawn swimming around the letters.

I have to leave Jack? the thought made him a little sad, and he glanced up at the other male, putting on a smile. "W-will I s-see you at... L-lunch?", he asked Jack, his aquamarine orbs hopeful.

((once you respond to this I'll time skip to lunch time in my next post ^^))

♡ character page wip ♡