Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:49 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:41 AM
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:35 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:35 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:35 AM

Old January 23rd, 2022, 07:11 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Nice to meet you, we’re related. [P]

Ashpaw woke up in a…strange place. She didn’t know where she was. It was difficult to see anything through the darkness, and the trees were so thick she couldn’t even see the night sky. If it was night. She was rather worried, she didn’t know when she would get back. She padded around for some time, trying to process her surroundings. She frowned. “Is there anyone there?” She knew full well someone could come and leap at her, but there was also a full chance someone would show her how to leave this demon place.

( @Ravensong )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old January 23rd, 2022, 05:57 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Nice to meet you, we’re related. [P]

@error
**Figwind**

The light-colored she-cat moved forward, stealthily, the scent of mouse was making her mouth water. Her tongue flicked impatiently around the insides of her teeth. It'd felt like moons since she'd gotten a satisfying meal, a fat and healthy mouse. However, the closer she stalked towards the source of the mouth-watering scent, the further it faded until it drifted away altogether on the musty breeze. Figwind sat back in disappointment. She wasn't oblivious, she knew where she was but she couldn't fathom the why. She'd been loyal her whole life, to everybody: her mate, her kits, her clan. She didn't complain, she did her job. Was Starclan judging her for her thoughts? She couldn't always think positively, not when she'd been stuck with a mate like Hawkscreech every day and Frostbite and Elmshadow for sons, and her only daughter was that sheepish Sheepglow. She'd maintained a good reputation being at Hawkscreech's side but he was difficult to live with and her reputation lived on through Elmshadow's strength, but she was repulsed by her son's tendencies following Hawkscreech's every paw step, the ungrateful lot of her family. Yet here she was, suffering even in death for the life she'd been stuck in.

As she walked through the gloomy forest, letting the sour thoughts consume her mind, she was pulled out by an unfamiliar voice. She hadn't been in this dreadful place long but she fancied herself an observational cat, she didn't forget a cat. Was this a newcomer or something else entirely? In whatever the case may be, any cat deserved a proper greeting. Figwind lifted her chin proudly and padded through the underbrush, pushing out to face a rather familiar-looking young apprentice. Figwind thought back to Elmshadow's apprentice ceremony, sitting in the shadows, a war waging within her over her pride at watching her kits making it to their apprenticeship but also the relief at being able to wash her paws of her responsibility over her ungrateful sons. She cocked her head and lowered herself to lay down unthreateningly on the ground. "You seem lost. Do you need help?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; January 23rd, 2022 at 07:58 PM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 02:44 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ashpaw was still looking around, and then there was a sudden voice behind her, making her jump. She whipped around, about to hiss at the cat and leap, but she wasn't the one being attacked, so there seemed to be no point. She sighed, standing in a straighter position, scanning the cat for any unsheathed claws. The other cat had no claws out, so she knew she was...rather safe. "Hello. I am Ashpaw, I woke up in..." She didn't really know how to describe this place, since it was so many things, and not one word would describe it. "This place. I've been trying to reach my way home and navigate through this endless forest, but to no avail. Do you know this place?" She looked around at the atmosphere, It was gloomy and dreary overall, and it kind of made her uncomfortable, but she wasn't saying anything. She simply nodded to press the fact, but when she looked to the other cat, they had a certain green to their eyes that she couldn't shake.

( @Ravensong )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old February 2nd, 2022, 10:15 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Figwind**
@error [Sorry, I've lost so many notifications through all of the Shadowclan things happening lately ><]

Ashpaw... A sudden thought struck her as, once again, Elmshadow came to mind, dredging up her store of memories. This young cat had an uncanny resemblance to her son. Granted, her memories were growing blurry, as though this place wanted to rob her of even her clear memories to escape into, but once the resemblance was noticed Figwind could not unsee it. Granted, she never did take the time to meet his litter of kits, they'd still been confined to the nursery when she...she sighed away the unpleasant thoughts. This young she-cat must be a product of her son and that poor she-cat he claimed to be his "mate". Maybe she should've reached out to the unfortunate queen before she got trapped with the likes of her son, maybe then Figwind would be hunting fat mice with Starclan right now instead of simmering in this miserable place.

She put on a soft smile. "Oh, dear child. I do know this place quite well. And you won't find home this way. But don't be afraid, you are still home safe in your nest." She rose to a sitting position and swept her tail across the misty dirt beside her. "My name is Figwind, by the way." She wondered momentarily if her son had even the respect to tell his kits of his own mother or not. "Come, sit with me. I won't hurt you." Figwind didn't know much about redemption or if switching to Starclan were possible, but maybe helping a daughter of Elmshadow's would make up for missing helping his mate in life.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; February 2nd, 2022 at 10:16 PM.