Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Vines Grow (Vinepaw...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:17 AM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:15 AM
Finding Dusk [Dusklion...
Last post by reiya
Today 12:12 AM
PRVT THREAD) Springbonnie...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:11 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by narcissus
Today 12:08 AM

Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Orangeblossom's Kit Lessons

Kit Lessons
...So I don't lose my mind tracking several thousand threads I have decided to compile them all into the same one ( with the exception of public thread lessons ofc. )

Active Lessons
Tree Climbing || w/ Slugkit, Goldenkit > Needs confirmation from Gold
Clan Overview || w/ Slugkit
Herbs || w/ Goldenkit > Needs confirmation
Hunting || w/ Nettlekit
Hunting || w/ Cougarkit
Clan Etiquette || w/ Cougarkit

Completed Lessons

Unfinished Lessons

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Oliver; Yesterday at 05:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Default Re: Orangeblossom's Kit Lessons

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom once more found himself padding over to the nursery, everything that has happened was still weighing down on him and offering little lessons here and there to kits and apprentice has been his main source of being distracted from the fact that his friend, his best friend, Springlight was dead. Because he didn't care how crazy it made him sound, Orangeblossom fully believed that she had to be alive out there somewhere, she just needs time to make it home to him Thunderclan again. So anyways, here Orangeblossom was, he wasn't in the mood for too much activity and would prefer giving out a more talking lesson than physical lesson, like clan stuff.

He padded into the nursery, he knew that the topic of the clan was one that wasn't as popular as hunting or defending lessons were because most of the time kist didn't think learning about their own clan is necessary because they've in it their whole life, what could they not know. "Hello, If any kits are interested, I was going to host a lesson about our clan. Relations and history and all that fun stuff, does anyone want to join?" He asked out into the nursery, hopping that some curious kit would come hopping up and agreeing to the lesson.
[ @Bonsai - Slugkit ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 21 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom had over heard from the nursery that a kit named Cougarkit was looking for some lessons, and he found himself teaching kit lessons more and more as he did them. So he decided to seek out the kit to see if they wanted a lesson from Orangeblossom on a thing or two, if not then that sucks but you know, gives him more free time he guesses. Though free time was the opposite of what he wanted right now. He was way too tired of thinking about Springlight. Well not of her, but of her being gone... dead according to others. But there was no way that she was dead, there hadn't been a body and maybe just maybe she survived and Orangeblossom was nothing but an optimistist to an almost detrimental degree depending on who you ask.

He ducked underneath the entrance of the nursery and his green eyes swung around the space though he wasn't too familiar with the looks of this Cougarkit so his search was ultimately futile. "Cougarkit? Is there a Cougarkit in here? I heard you're look for some lessons and I thought I would offer to help teach." He added on secondly as he didn't want the kit to think that they were in trouble or anything.
[ @Tallstar - Cougarkit ]

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

@Oliver

Slugkit
~*~
Post - 10
The mostly white molly was bored again. Couldn't the nursery at least be a little bit interesting? Was it even trying! UGH! She rolled onto her back in her nest. What was she supposed to do in here anyways? Stare at a wall? Who designed this place? She would stick her tongue out at them so hard their ears would fall right off! She didn't even care if that was mean. It was meaner to make a den this nothing. Surely Bumblestar would forgive her. Starclan PLEASE I'm begging you! You can't possibly want me to die of boredom right? She squeezed her eyes tight as she thought it. Lifting the mental prayer up with as much desperation as she could muster. She needed divine intervention if she was ever going to make it out of this fully intact! Her brain was melting!
Then she heard the summons of an unfamiliar voice echo from outside. Clan history and relations! Nothing could be more boring than what she was doing now! She bounded out of her nest and practically flew out of the nursery. "Me! Me! Pick me! I want to listen!" She found a spot on the ground and sat, pricking her ears. Now that she had eyes on the cat infront of her she recognized him, vaguely, as being named Orangesomething. She couldn't fully remember. She just knew he was orange and that was his name also! Easy peasy. "I want to hear about everything!"

Characters Roleplay Info