Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 06:37 PM
Vinepaw's Tunneler...
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:36 PM
Lightingpaw: Training at...
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:35 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by val
Today 06:29 PM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:22 PM

Old September 2nd, 2024, 11:05 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Jagged little teeth (private)

So maybe she was being a little creepy. But like......could you really blame her? Deadmoon LOVED children, their blind friendliness, their optimism, and yes, their dumb little antics. And now Snowybreeze had kids? Through some mystical magic of Starclan and willpower, he had kits with Berryfrost. And Deadmoon had mostly left them alone, to be their little happy family because she really didn't deserve to muck about in the parent-kit bonding since she'd probably mess it up. Even if, without having really met them, she thought of the little ones very fondly. Cats that she had to protect, if at all possible. And also spoil rotten if she got the chance.

They were getting older now, wandering out of the nursery more frequently, and once they started doing that, she felt, it was fair game to approach them. To introduce herself and see if they wanted to learn any warrior skills (kits always wanted to learn warrior skills) or wanted a pretty feather or something. She didn't actually have any pretty feathers, but if one of them asked she damn well would find some. So maybe Deadmoon was a little obsessed with the idea of these children, if not the actual real-life thing, and that was why she was spending a bit more time than was strictly normal lounging about outside the nursery. In case one of their little noses came poking out unaccompanied, and she could whisk them off for a game.

And now, finally, it seemed like her mildly stalkerish behavior was paying off. For, just as she was about to nod off into sleep (the sun was so warm and comfortable, who could blame her?) a small form popped it's little head out of the nursery. A pale little red thing, freckled and absolutely adorable. If she recalled right (she definitely did, there was not a chance Deadmoon would forget their names), this was Jaggedkit. Popping to her feet instantly, she took a few steps forward to intercept the kiddo. Hi Jaggedkit! she purred with probably too much enthusiasm. What're you up to out and about? she didn't add 'I hope dealing with me', but it was sort of implied. Though perhaps a kit's brain didn't quite do subtext yet. @burntToast
Old September 2nd, 2024, 04:20 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Jagged little teeth (private)

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (5 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[15 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit poked his head out of the nursery, his eyes scanning the clearing. Today was the day he finally investigated the other dens! He'd seen them from afar, heard about a few of them and now he'd finally built up the courage to go and explore them for himself. How much different could they be from the nursery. He hadn't even made it two pawsteps from the nursery entrance when his path was intercepted by a big cat. Big and old like papa snowy but also a stranger! His green eyes narrowed as he stared up at the stranger. Jaggedkit didn't really like talking to cats he didn't know, the other kits in the nursery were an exception since they shared a den and he knew them better than everyone from outside. He still didn't quite know why he felt scared whenever talking to strangers. It was dumb becuase there was nothing to be scared about!

"how do you know m-my name? I. Don't know. You" Jaggedkit managed to say, taking a hesitant step back to create a bit of distance between himself and the brown she. The older cat didn't look all that threatening, in fact she seemed like she wanted to talk to him but did he want to talk to her? No! That answer was no! He didn't know who she was- and and- and he didn't like cats he didn't know. Yes. There was an evident pause before he answered the second question. "why should I tell you what I'm doing, not you business." yay! He was talking better- sorta. There was still a lot of pauses between his words but atleast the pronounciation was no horrendous.

Tags:
- Deadmoon ( @gs29513 )
#Jaggedkit
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; September 11th, 2024 at 09:24 AM.
Old September 6th, 2024, 10:05 AM
You're stuck with me

Oh stars above, this was why she'd left the kits alone till now. Hardly had Deadmoon approached than Jaggedkit was shrinking back, no doubt alarmed by her undue knowledge of his existence. Which.....fair enough, it would be a little eery if someone you'd never met knew your name. She'd be a bit concerned too. But, like, she was friends with his dad. So it was FINE! Totally! Not at all weird! Jaggedkit didn't know that though, and was displaying an admirable reaction to what he perceived as Stranger Danger. Deadmoon didn't like being Stranger Danger.

Fixing her most friendly face on (it was a bit less glare-y than usual), she mewed I know your name 'cause I know your dad. Wow that sounded kind of lame. Also kind of stalkerish. This was a very awkward conversation, and she was NOT vibing with hit. Alas, she had no choice but to continue it seeing as she was the one to start it, and also did really quite want to talk to her not-quite-grandkits. So it looked like Deadmoon would be sticking this torturous first stage of meeting Jaggedkit out, despite her desire to just....walk away. I've known Snowy for a long time, since he was as young as you! she added, and stars, had it really been that long? It had, and that was horribly distressing to think about. She'd met Snowybreeze when he was but a kit, and now he had kits of his own! And what had she done since then? Nothing. Diddly squat. Disappointing, wasn't it? Then again, she was used to the feeling. She was always disappointing someone, from the very moment she was born. Why stop now?

Jaggedkit's pause had permitted Deadmoon's habitual, self-deprecating thoughts to make an appearance, but his second utterance broke her firmly from them. She couldn't help but laugh, snorting with mirth. So he wasn't much like his father then, was he? Snowybreeze, even now as a full warrior, would never dare say something so direct and, dare she even suggest it, rude! Deadmoon found this inordinately funny, giggling a tad hysterically as she replied You shouldn't! You don't have to! I'm just a crazy old cat asking crazy questions! She was liking him a lot more now, if this was the kind of entertainment he would be bringing. She wasn't sure WHY she'd expected him to be just like Snowy, she wasn't anything like her siblings or mother, but it had just....been in her mind. And now he wasn't, and it was hilarious and delightful simply because it subverted her subconscious plan for the conversation. She had been ready to tempt him into a bit of joking and conversation, and Jaggedkit was already delightfully blunt on par with her own grouchy moments. @burntToast

Last edited by gs29513; September 6th, 2024 at 10:06 AM.
Old September 7th, 2024, 07:43 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (5 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[17 / 100]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

«I know your name 'cause I know your dad.»
Jaggedkit raised a brow at the older she's answer, she knew his dad? Papa snowy? Jaggedkit relaxed a tad bit, if she knew papa snowy then maybe she was a threat. He wasn't of guard though, this was still a stranger to him. Jaggedkit remained mostly quiet as the older cat continued to speak. He tilted his head to the side pondering of one of the things she had said. If she new papa snowy when he was as young as himself then did that mean this cat was papa snowy's mom!? Or maybe she was like not mama fires and was a stand in mama.

"so your papa snowy's mama? You look old so your probably are!" he said eventually after thinking it over some more. Then with a more curious glint in his eyes he asked: "but you don't look like papa snowy, so how can you be his mom?" as if to prove this to himself, Jaggedkit stalked a full circle around the older cat until stop by her side sitting down. Raising a paw, he compared fur color's. His was white or close enough to what papa snowy's fur color while this strangers was brown. Jaggedkit's dad was far from brown. Placing his paw back down, he eyed this unknown cat skeptically aswell as curiously. Maybe she wasn't snowy's mom but then who was she? Wait she hadn't even told him her name. "since you know my name, I demand you tell me yours. It only fair!" he demand in a matter of fact tone. He didn't once think he was being rude. He was merely speaking truthfully.

Tags:
- Deadmoon ( @gs29513 )
#Jaggedkit

Last edited by burntToast; September 11th, 2024 at 09:25 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 09:08 PM
You're stuck with me

HAHA! Success! Take that skeptical little children, Deadmoon has won you over with the promise of potential embarrassing stories about your dear father as an infant! Actually she had no embarrassing stories, but that was well besides the point. The POINT was that Jaggedkit was now significantly less likely to run away screaming in the face of presumed Stranger Danger. Ah, but Deadmoon's victory was shortlived. As, just like quite a few times before, she was assumed to be Snowybreeze's mother, or something of the sort, when she could hold nothing close to such an illustrious claim. If she'd been his mother he'd probably be a wreck! A damn good thing she wasn't his mom, she shuddered to think what any kits of hers would turn out like.

So fanciful was this suggestion (at least to the very deeply in denial, rather stupid mind that was Deadmoon's) that she chortled, doubling over in highly excessive mirth. Nope! Nope, not at all! I was his mentor, but not his mother, goodness no. He'd be a lot less nice if I were his mom! she mewed, ignoring the 'old' comment as best she could. Her age sort of snuck up on her sometimes, but to hear it from a kit....that could be discounted. EVERYONE was old to him, surely! SURELY! It had to be so, she refused to believe otherwise. It was rather entertaining to watch him examine her with such a critical eye, like he was actually considering the proposition. Such a foolish child.

I'm Deadmoon, pleased to meet you. she eventually ended up saying, deciding to leave his foolish little errand of ancestry alone and focus on the more answerable question. She moved to greet him with a paw, some weird amalgamation of the little greeting head dip cats normally did, but for sort of a tap to his paw or something. It was a stupid idea. Deadmoon often had those. But this one was EXTRA stupid because on her way to raising her front paw, the one not mangled and disgusting and a little scary, she scraped it against a rock, a small drop of blood welling between her toes. It may or may not have dripped onto Jaggedkit, which might be a little weird and gross and horrible but hopefully nothing more dramatic came of it! Right? It was surely fine! @burntToast (munch munch?)
Old Today, 04:34 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (2 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[27 / 100]|

Trigger warning!!: CANNIBALISTIC THOUGHTS/ACTIONS ; MENTION OF BLOOD ; slight nausea mention

So she wasn't papa snowy's mom, she was his mentor? Mentor. The word did sound to foreign, he heard a lot of the bigger kits saying it before but he didn't get what it meant and hadn't cared much. Other kits cared at dumb boring things, like rocks and mossballs. So mentors were probably a dumb thing, right? "What's a ment-" he began too ask but cut himself off as the older cat rose her paw and accidentally flinging some of the red substance between her claws at his face. Jaggedkit cringed back at the contact, it was warm and sticky and overall dis.....gust........ing? The smell was metallic and strong, it was like he could taste it. A pit inside his stomach, one he hadn't been aware of before, began to growl with hunger. It felt like he'd never eaten his entire life and that he'd been starving and now finally something he could devour sat before him but...it was a cat? His nose twitched as he breathed in the smell again, an intoxicating aroma. His eyes searched for the source of this new source of food and finally landed on it.

The sight of the older cats mangled looking paw brought another emotion forth, one that he felt whenever he saw other cats with missing bits. Nausea wracked through him but at the same time his stomach growled even louder. He was disgusted by how it looked but craved to sink his teeth into it and somehow the latter was much more enticing. Large eyes narrowed and became thin slits, similar to those of cats hunting. He was hunting. Eyes locking on the target he lunged for the mangled leg, small but sharp claws latching onto the flesh and digging in to find a firm grip as he sunk his tiny fangs into the leg. Biting thought flesh until the warm substance leaked through into his mouth.

Tags:
- Deadmoon; @gs29513
Nom Nom >:3c
#Jaggedkit