Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:21 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:47 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:42 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:18 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 02:14 AM

Old August 8th, 2024, 11:06 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

Default Trying (and failing) to end a leadership

( @Minkuu )

[ It's time If there's any issues with this post, let me know! If you're able to reply within 24 hours, that would be awesome

Toxin Immunity in use during this RP ]

Fadingstar padded along with Ashensplash. The warrior had invited him out to a hunt, which he'd accepted. He'd spent the past day or so cooped up at the den amidst all of the other cats in the Clan, and he wanted some space.

They were a fair distance from the Twoleg den now, a good spot for hunting. Fadingstar turned to Ashensplash. "Do you want to split up and hunt or try to hunt together?"

[ pp perms granted for Ashen to knock Fading over the head + daze him, then trickle the deathberry juice into his mouth! It should be enough deathberries to kill a normal cat, but no more than that. After Ashen has done that, feel free to tag the person roleplaying the framed cat! ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 9th, 2024, 03:40 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Trying (and failing) to end a leadership

Ashensplash
She/her. Riverclan warrior. No purrks
Ashensplash kept a smile on her face. She had to start somewhere, and Fadingsun was one hell of a start. That good-for-nothing. And he was so trusting it’s crazy! Plus, the clan didn’t need 2 siblings ruling over them. 1’s already a headache. Seriously, she had a good feeling the only reason why Fadingsun even cared for his deputy’s disappearance was because she was his sister. She wanted to work alone. Working with anyone’s just going to end up getting her caught up in a mess “Well, pursonally, maybe we should try to hunt together first” and it’ll give her a chance to be in closer distance to him. If she splits up now she'll have to deal with sneaking up on him. “I haven't had too many friends these pass few days anyway" (I wonders why)

The she-cat walked nearby him, her tail swaying behind her as she walks. What was she using again? Ah right, moss and delicious death juice~! She knew she hid that death berry somewhere nearby. And moss was no question. After only after a few moments of walking, it was time for her to get to work; they could only be alone for so long. Her smile stretched into a grin once she lifted a paw and slammed it down onto him as his body went down to the ground. Looks pretty dazed to her. Good. This is what she was waiting for since Fadingsun became worthless in her eyes

She quickly found the berries she’s been working on finding before. If she was to smile, it’d be now. She can’t smile during the meeting where Dusklion announces Fadingsun’s death to the clan. That’ll make things too obvious. And right now she was well alone. Berries in her hand and moss in front of her, she crushed it, letting the moss soak up all of it's questionable juices. Aspensplash looked at Fadingsun, her paws grabbing hold of the moss, squeezing the drink, letting it drip in his jaws, and run down his throat. After she waited, he finally layed still. This means her plan worked! She tilted her head down, eyeing at his face to make sure he wasn't pretending to be a corpse. If he was pretending to be down so he could counter her later then that'll be horrible for her. But he wasn't so she..uh...she looked down at her paws. She should probably clean that up "sleep tight, Fadingsun. I hope you end up somewhere unpleasant"

She left, cleaning up her paws in the water. Huh, will this be possibly enough to poison the water here? Well, killing two birds with one stone if so. Watching the small ripples running as her paws as she makes contant with it. Wait, she still had something else to do! With that in mind, the warrior walked back to where she remembered she left the 'dead' leader
[ @occultation - Fading ] [ @ophelia - Beast ]
[ lmk if this is needs changing ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 9th, 2024 at 04:29 AM.
Old August 9th, 2024, 03:56 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @taillow @wolfie @kittycatburmise (not sure what order y'all want to post in) ]
[ @occultation @Minkuu ]

BEASTFLAME

The large tabby tom padded through the woods groggily, having just awoken from a nap. The previous night at the twoleg place was somehow even more unfamiliar and uncomfortable than the mountains had been. Something about being so close, yet so far, was incredibly unsettling. And Mistyshard's pregnancy did not help his restlessness in the slightest.

But he'd promised one of the other warriors that he would meet her to go hunting, so that's where he was headed. The prey pile was low, that was for sure. And Beastflame still had much to prove. Not that he wouldn't hunt if he didn't have an undying pressure to reclaim his place in the clan, but perhaps not within minutes of waking up.

The half-blind tom approached the meeting spot, raising his nose to the breeze in an attempt to scent Ashensplash. She was nearby, or had been recently. But a more unexpected scent caught his attention. Fadingstar. What was Fadingstar doing out here? Had he decided to join their hunting expedition as well? Beastflame padded forward a few paces, craning his neck to look in both directions for either of the cats. Nothing...nothing...wait. Was that a tail on the ground?

Squinting, Beastflame lowered into a crouch and crept forward, edging around a large bush to find Fadingstar, sprawled out in the sparse grass and unmoving.

"Fadingstar!" he exclaimed in a low growl, quickening his step to approach the leader. He inspected the other tom carefully, finding no injuries on his pelt. But his eyes were closed, and his breathing shallow. Beastflame lowered his head to sniff along the body, trying to find the cause of his ailment. He stopped hear the other tom's muzzle, scenting something sweet and acrid. "What in the..." he trailed off as footsteps could be heard.

Raising his head, Beastflame spotted Ashensplash. "Ashensplash! C'mere, help me with Fadingstar! I dunno what's wrong with him," he ordered, fur raising in agitation.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; August 9th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old August 11th, 2024, 12:28 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Tired

Ashensplash
She/her. Riverclan warrior. No purrks
The warrior ever so slightly widened her eyes at the presence of Beastflame. Crap crap crap crap crap crap. He wasn't supposed to be here yet! Wasn't he just asleep anyway? On her face she cranked a grimace; Eyes narrowing as her vision traveled back and forth between the older warrior standing in front of her and the leader's body on the ground. She found a mistake. She can't walk away now. She should've left his body for Beastflame to find by himself after she washed her paws. At least then she didn't need to be caught in...this. "So you just found him like this?" she murmured; She already knew the answer to that question. That was all she said; she can't affored to say too much and give herself out that easily. So she wanted her movements to be more subtle. But she just knocked out Fadingsun earlier, could she do the same for Beastflame and find more of those deathberries?

Her gaze stuck on Fadingsun's body. No. The tom was bigger than her. Presumably stronger too as much as she hated to admit it. A sigh came out of her mouth, though it turned into more of a groan. She was annoyed to her core. She could just make a run for it andleave riverclan all together. Maybe she'll get some amusement watching the clan fall apart from a far. Far, far, away. But that would defeat the purpose of her killing Fadingsun in the first place. She stepped a paw closer to Fadingsun, lowering her head as she looked at him. Well hello there, mister dead leader. Yeah, he should not be able to live through what she just put him through. Ah, she loves herself some chaos but not when it hits her back in the head like this. She could put suspicion on Beastflame if she wanted to. Nobody witnessed her. And Beastflame was the forst to see the body other than herself. There was no proof of her actions now that she cleaned her paws up. And there's no proof that he didn't do it either

[ @wolfie - Worm ] [ @kittycatburmise - Iris ] [ @taillow - Dusk ] [ @ophelia - Beast] [ @occultation - Fading ]
[Patrol kitties, go!!]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 11th, 2024 at 06:54 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Minkuu @taillow @occultation @ophelia @kittycatburmise

the sin-eater was pleased to be out on another patrol. it was easy to fall into routine, to focus on riverclan's benefit. besides, hunting had always been his forte. to be focused one had to be at ease and seemed to be a natural state he could slip into. wormbite's jaws parted slightly, walking side by side his patrolmates. hopefully, prey would not be too difficult to find. soon, leaf-fall would creep in before they knew it and then the true ticking time to stock up upon prey would start.

it takes him a moment to shuffle through the mixture of scents, closing his eyes as something caught his interest. it was not prey, however. it was, far, far from prey but instead was sickly sweet. nauseating - the more he started to focus in on it; memories of a burning throat and churning stomach were brought to the surface — the dripping water and coldness of the Pit. if he did not feel the grass under his paws he would surely believe he was there again.

wormbite stills, not even daring to take a breath. the sudden feeling of wrongness is overwhelming. perhaps the others are starting to realize it but a sudden, "hold on, i ssmell ssomething ,, peculiar." comes from him — his body beginning to move before his mind quite catches up. he turns a different direction, following the scent. it is not long he hears distant voices, and confusion begins to drift into his mind. growing deeper and deeper as he gets closer.

stars, what was fadingstar and beastflame doing out here? there was another, but he was not familiar enough to put a name.

soon, the warrior breaks through the bushes and the scent of wrong is at its strongest. "iss everything alright?" he inquires, blind eyes blinking with concern.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc