Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 01:04 PM
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Aolani
Today 01:04 PM
I'll come up with a name...
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 01:00 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by iliri
Today 12:53 PM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 11:32 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Good ol mud wraslin [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Hmmm.... It was time. The day was light and warm for winter, the birds were singing and the day was calm if damp from rain the night before. It wall all perfect and the day was pointing to one activity. Yes, it was time for Mudhound to kidnap recruit a clanmate for some bonding and fun!

They'd done this before and it'd actually gone well, after a moment of panic Sprucepaw was a much beloved kiddo of Mudhound's, Roseraven a solid friend, and multiple apprentices had more training now from the 'nabbings'. Frankly the tripods clanmates needed to stop screaming and struggling when they were just grabbed and carried somewhere by the much larger maine coon mix, it wasnt like they were gonna be hurt! Besides it was clear evidence showed that Muddy kitnappings were good.

So the clanmate stealing would continue until moral improved.

But who..... Who.... Ah, yes. Redhawk. She seemed rather down of late and a bit twitchy and scared? Whatever was occurring Redhawk needed a pick me up and would get it!

With loud thumping pawsteps and a beaming grin the other warrior was accosted. It was soft but firm and undercut with a thundering purr as she was nudged right out of camp "HEYA BIRDIE-FRIEND! Uh Redhawk, right? We fought against that mean old fox together! I wanna wrasle, do you wanna wrasle? Well I found a perfect mud puddle to do so in and I go no one to play with today because everyone is 'busy doing things Mudhound' and I dont believe them and I just think theyre spoilsports who dont wanna get messy and have fun! And I dont play with spoilsports so your my buddy today!" Was it a real explanation? No not really, more of word vomit as Redhawk was ushered right out of camp by an unstoppable large force of a cat.

And though it wasnt intended to be, this was basically a flash-bang of words, the constant happy yammering enough to confuse and disorientate the 'target' until they were right where Mudhound wanted them to be.

Speaking of which, look at that large squishy mud puddle!

It was perfect, warm enough to not be uncomfortable and dirty but not gross and wet and muddy and the tripod bounded straight in, dropping into a play bow and grinning madly at Redhawk as their tail wagged behind them. You'd have to be a monster to not play with the puppy.

@tallulah

Last edited by Rani; December 23rd, 2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:57 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Good ol mud wraslin [P]

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
For the most part, since learning of her sister's disappearance, Redhawk had found herself rather down. The sadness clung to her pelt like rainwater and she had mostly withdrawn herself from the Clan. In moments like this one where it was just her and her thoughts, she felt comfortable enough to let down her guard a bit and really just soak in her own mind. The grief from having Gentledoe's disappearance confirmed felt like the weight of a thousand cats, and she let out an unsteady sigh.

She had been trying to decide what to do with her sorry paws so that she wouldn't be looked at as a slacker when a booming sound came from one direction and before she knew it Red was being directed out of camp big a familiar brown pelt. This was Mudhound - she recognized them from the fight with the foxes. They were barking about wanting to "wrastle" and that she was her friend. All in all it was impossible to resist the smile that curled along her face as they made it to the territory. "...What exactly i-is... "wra- wrastle-ing"?" she asked with a curious gaze turned towards the excited tripod cat.

Before she really knew what was happening they were in front of a puddle of mud and the excitable "puppy" beside her had dashed straight into it. Whiskers twitching in amusement as she watched curiously, Red stayed put as she watched Mudhound bow into a playful pose, tail wagging and watching her. There was a beat, or two, before she seemed to catch on. "...P-Play in the m-mud, you mean?" She hadn't ever really done such a thing. Sure as a kit she had played in the small streams with Gentledoe, or tossed a moss-ball around and ha to retrieve it from a pile of wet dirt - but this? This was definitely not something she had ever done.

...However it was difficult to turn away from the opportunity. Her paws itched to dart right into the mud, to leave all of the worries about Gentledoe that had plagued her. She had to hold onto the hope that her sister was eventually coming home, and if she spent all her time worrying over her she wouldn't be the productive member of ThunderClan she wanted to be - or a very good friend to Mudhound.

A beat, and then finally the reddish-brown warrior let a grin overtake her face as she splashed into the mud, a few bubbly 'mrrp!'s of excitement leaving her. Once she was in and felt how deep it was - not very - Red reared back onto her hind paws and flailed forward aiming to catch Mudhound by the shoulders. "Y-You're gonna get m-muddier than I w-will!" she chirped playfully, hazel eyes gleaming in joy.

[ @Rani OH MY GOD THIS THREAD IS FROM DECEMBER I AM SO SORRY BUT YAY MUDDYHAWK SDKLJFSD ]
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Mudhound
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripods entire butt was rocking back and forth with the sleep and ferocity of the wagging. It was a fan, there was a breeze behind the warrior. It was a weapon, if you walked behind them then you ran the risk of being KO'd by it. But the real force of nature? Was the bright, beaming sunny smile that split the tripods face in two, that dimpled at the edges and crinkled similarly golden sunny eyes. With a simple acquiescence Redhawk made the maine coon mix overjoyed, bursting to the brim with happyness all because of Redhawk.

Mudhound couldnt help themselves, they pranced in place with a happy squeal before bounding into action.

One, two, leaps and Mudhound basically cannon-balled into a puddle, spending a spray of mud and muck right at Redhawk, giggling lightly as they did. It got them too of course, but they didnt care, rearing their now sopping front paws into the air to clumsily bring them down to bat at Redhawks ears.
"Hehehe! You are wrong miss sunset bird!" A nickname for Redhawks vibrant sunset red pelt, if one more poetic then their usual nicknames. "I am the great mud-beast so declared by Plumkit the mighty Bitestar! I am un-defeatable and am sure to leave you as brown as I am!"

Words that might just be true as a mud soaked paw tried to blot mud on the molly's head in soft boops, wiggling happily as they did.

@tallulah
Old February 5th, 2024, 05:19 PM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
A spray of mud was kicked up and headed straight for her as Redhawk squealed and tried to duck out of the way. It was to no avail though, the wet dirt clinging to her pelt and splattering across her chest and face. Opening her yellow-green eyes back up she felt paws come down over her ears, fluffy tail waving behind her as she tried to "dodge" the "relentless attacks" of Mudhound's paws.

"T-The great mud-beast has nothing on SSS-Sunset Bird! I will sss-swoop in from t-the sss-sky with my sss-secret move; t-the SSS-Sky SS-Splash!" Hidden underneath all of the joy and excitement was the nickname that Mudhound had given her. No one but Gentledoe had ever called her anything other than her name, and it felt... nice. Warm. She liked the name, and it made her like Mudhound too. Sunset Bird. Pretty.

Following up her statement Redhawk darted out of the way as quick as she could with her legs stuck in the mud and attempted to leap upwards to come crashing down onto Mudhound from above - except that she didn't get too high in the air so really she was falling paws first and aiming for her friend's side. If her paws landed she would attempted to pull them down into the mud. "SSS-Surprise!" she called out, one eye closing while the other stayed open as she attempted to push Mudhound into the very mud pile itself.

[ @Rani ]
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Mudhound

Could Mudhound dodge the sky splash or just hold firm and use their bulk and strength to not be pulled into the mud? Probably, but it wouldnt be sporting or fun!

Theatrically with loads of joy attached the tripod gasped, reeling back and wailing "Not the Sky Splash!!!!! Nooooooooooo!!!" The exclamation was kinda ruining by the giggle snorts they let out, letting themself be hit and dragged down to the mud, yowling as they did so.

"I am down! Wounded! Forever ashamed! You wont get away with this sunset bird! the mud-beast isnt done and you'll go down with meeeeeee!" It was time for Mudhounds secret weapon! Hugs.

Flipping onto their back a pair of front legs absolutely coated and dripping in mud found being dragged down reached out and tried to hook around Redhawks neck. From there it'd be easy to get her into the puddle with the tripod, they had weight on their side to tug her in and with her neck and shoulders being bear-hugged there'd be no wiggling away as Redhawk was pulled into proper wrestling with Mudhound.

It was just a bonus that Mudhound got kinda cuddles outta it and that the hug was as messy as the puddle her 'foe' would be rolling in soon.

@tallulah
Old February 14th, 2024, 12:45 AM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | ThunderClan Warrior
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
As her paws connected and she successfully brought the tripod down into the mud with her, Redhawk couldn't stop the bubbling laughter that rose within her chest. It shook her shoulders and twitched her whiskers, even reaching her eyes and encasing them in a glittery gloss. Victory was secured! "Give in t-to t-the victory o-of the SSS-Sunset B-Bird!" came the joyful cry, broken up by her continued laughter.

Too overcome with the joy she felt in just being a little kit again, Redhawk didn't recognize the change in tongue as Mudhound shifted a bit. By the time she was blinking open her yellow-green eyes the tripod was lunging, arms wrapping around her neck and tugging her down with a startled "MEEP!" Paws wrapping her into a bear hug she had no way to avoid the mud that came rushing up ag her. It felt warm and inviting though, and though she tried to "fight" her way out the mud was working alongside Mudhound to keep her "trapped". "No! N-Not the Mud Hug!" Giggling like a kit Redhawk twisted and turned in the larger forepaws of her friend, unable to break free.

Now that both of them were successfully coated in mud, Redhawk pulled against Mudhound's chest in a tight-locked aptly named "Mud Hug", she shook her head to send the patches of mud near her eyes flying away. "How did y-you know t-the only move t-that workssss against my SSS-Sky SSS-Splash powers???" the warrior demanded playfully, poking the tripod's chest fluff with a single paw and an amused huff, maw turned up in a full grin.

[ @Rani ]
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons

Ok the noise Redhawk made, the little squeak as she was pulled down was the most adorable thing Mudhound had ever heard and their chest felt a little funny now. Maybe Redhawk's squirming had ended up elbowing the tripods chest and that was why? Who knew but the feeling was easily forgotten about with more wrestling.

Wellllllll.... Less wrestling and more of aggressive hugging really as Mudhound started rolling around with the other warrior still restrained, coating the both of them in a brown patina. Buuuuuuut Redhawk wasnt defeated yet, and by stroke of luck was able to get her paws riiiiiiight into the tripods tickle spots, prompting a squawk and a downpour of giggle-snorting. As the Mud-beast tried and failed to regain composure they bellowed out a cry, only able to cling on given Redhawk wasnt actively capitalizing on their weak spots yet.

"I am the Mud Beast and I know all! Your-" A giggle "-your moves may be s-strong but it-" A snort" it means nothing against my c-c-counters." Mudhounds voice was steadily going more and more squeaky and tight as they struggled to speak through giggling but eventually they managed. "T-theres not a-ahahhah -a move you have right now that I do not know! The Mud Beast is not a creature defeated by any move known before!"

Tickling might just work though, the tripod was actively falling appart.

@tallulah

Last edited by Rani; February 16th, 2024 at 05:26 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:13 PM
as long as i breathe

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan warrior | 29 moons

The giggle-snorts that came from the warrior had Redhawk's heart fluttering in a way that she hadn't ever really experienced. She'd had crushes as an apprentice, sure, but this felt different. She continued to grin stupidly, widely, as Mudhound continued to laugh and wiggle. Even trying to talk proved difficult as it was broken up into the most beautiful laughter she'd ever heard in her life.

"Oh y-yeah?" Redhawk mused, then proceeded to poke at the same spots again, this time with the intent to draw out those same laughs. Mud was everywhere - on her flank, dripping down past her eyes, stuck across her nose. But none of that really bothered her as she let out another laugh. Somewhere in between the laughing and wiggling, the russet-furred she-cat managed to slip out of Mudhound's grasp and land squarely in the mud puddle. "We're sss-so muddy!" she squealed in joy, slamming her paws down into it and glancing to the side at her friend. "I t-think I know w-where your name c-c-comes from now!"

[ Mudhound - @Rani - WE'RE GONNA PRETEND THIS ISN'T TWO MONTHS LATE ;w; ]
Old April 29th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons

NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT TICKLING, MUDHOUND HAD NO COUNTER!!!

The tripod shrieked with laughter, wildly wiggling as they thrashed and tried to get away, snorting and howling and shrieking without regard or care if made them seem dorky or silly. It threw mud everywhere, coating the brown cat (though with their natural patterning Mudhound really didnt look all that different) and painting the russet cat too, turning them both into creatures from the brown lagoon. If they walked into the camp right now then the kits would probably panic and go running but it didnt matter, the two were having fun and any stresses of life were far from thoughts as, freed from the tickling Mudhound gasped to regain their breath around a wide grin.

"Y-yeah! We are, you look like me now hehe! This is gonna take forever to get off its gonna be great!!" Redhawk might have the sense to take a dip in a pond to get most of it off but Mudhound hated water so they'd be shaking themself like a dog and undertaking crazy length to get it off and would, quite frankly enjoy it.

The tripod gasped faux insulted at the splashing from Redhawk and proceeded to dip paws into the mud and drew squiggles and little designs over what remained of Redhawks unmudded pelt, giggling as they did. Things had calmed it seemed and the maine coon happily started chatting and easily joked. "Yeah! I named myself when I rejoined the clan and maybe its a bit of a silly name but I love it! Im Muddy because Im muddy and hound is after my mom and grandma! I was actually born Buzzkit but I think Granny took me from thunderclan before you were born I was really little." Was Redhawk born in thunderclan? They didnt know but it didnt matter to them really.

"How'd you get the hawk name Sunset-bird? Thats a really cool name~"

@taillow