Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
October Gathering
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:18 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:16 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 06:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:02 PM

Old October 17th, 2024, 03:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Bundles and Patches of Wisteria and Magnolia [P]

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
|| He/They | WC Kit | Moons: 5 ||
18/100

Patchkit woke up, kind of well rested for once. He blinked, looking around the nursery slowly as his senses seemed to catch up from being in sleepy mode to beig in awake mode. No nightmares, no racing heart, or jagged breaths… and it was morning, and there were countless other kits already awake at that. Maybe all that play with Skykit yesterday took more of a toll on him than normal. He didn’t usually play that much, instead sticking to conversation and a game here and there. He should find Skykit to play again today!

The ginger kitten stood up and looked around the crowded nursery for any sight of the white fur that his friend had. But while doing so something else caught his eye, a curious kit… that he knew was from Skykit’s litter… or at least he was pretty sure she was. But the Leopardsong and Twilightstar litters kind of blurred together in his memory with how close together the two litters were born. But he was pretty sure that this one was a part of Leopardsong’s litter. He padded in their direction, shaking out his sleepy front paw as it did bees and hornets from sleeping on it funny last night.

Given the fact that other than basic appearance and which family they were from, Patchkit knew nothing about this cat so he didn’t know what kind of personality he should put on to best suit their needs and preferences, hopefully they were like their sister in the sense that they like more cheery and positive demeanors. Some cats didn’t really like those kinds of cats early in the morning, so on top of generally dealing with cheery cats, hopefully this kitten was more of a morning riser than a later one.

Hello? My name is Patchkit! You’re Skykit’s sibling right, in Leopardsong’s litter? What’s your name?” The kitten asked politely, though he was still curious because if Skykit was going to be more of a long term friend than a one happence of playing, then it would do Patchkit well to learn the names of her siblings. It did make him wonder a bit about having siblings, what was it like? He was born an only kit, something that didn’t happen very often, so he had no idea what it was like. Especially compared to something like Twilightstar’s litter of like.. A billion kittens.
[ @iliri - Magnoliakit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 12:19 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Default Re: Bundles and Patches of Wisteria and Magnolia [P]

Magnoliakit
medium-furred, small, snow-white albino with very pale, blind blue eyes
purrks: n/a
she/her | windclan kit | 2 moons

Magnoliakit sat quietly in the nursery, her small form huddled close to the ground as she listened to the soft rustling of the other kits stirring awake. The nursery was alive with the usual morning sounds—playful chatter, the soft thud of paws, and the distant murmurs of the queens keeping a watchful eye on kits. Her pale blue eyes blinked slowly, trying to focus on the blurry shapes that surrounded her. She couldn’t make out much more than hazy outlines, but the warmth and familiarity of the nursery were enough to bring her a sense of calm, even if the world around her often felt confusing. She wasn’t sure where Skykit was this morning. Or any of her siblings, really. Usually, her sister’s boundless energy filled the space around her, but for now, the nursery felt quieter without Skykit’s constant excitement. Magnoliakit was content to stay in her little corner, not quite ready to join the chaos of the other kits' games just yet. The thought of navigating the crowded space with her limited vision made her hesitant, and she preferred to take her time before stepping out of her comfort zone. Suddenly, a new voice cut through the hum of the nursery, and Magnoliakit’s ears perked up in surprise. A kit had approached her, and she turned her head in the direction of the sound, blinking as she tried to focus on the unfamiliar figure in front of her.

His voice was polite, friendly even, but she felt a flicker of nervousness stir inside her. She wasn’t used to other kits approaching her on their own. Usually, it was Skykit leading the way in their social interactions, her outgoing nature doing all the work for both of them. “Hello.” Magnoliakit responded softly, her voice a little uncertain as she tried to offer a smile. She wasn’t sure if he could tell she was nervous, but she hoped her voice didn’t betray her shyness too much. “I’m… Magnoliakit.” She added after a brief pause, her pale blue eyes blinking as she tried to focus on the shape of the kit standing before her. “Yeah, Skykit’s my sister.” She shifted a bit, feeling the soft ground beneath her paws as she tried to get comfortable. The nursery could feel so overwhelming at times, especially when she couldn’t see clearly, and now this new kit was talking to her. She wasn’t sure what to expect, but he seemed kind, not too pushy like some of the other kits could be. “It’s nice to meet you, Patchkit.” she murmured, her voice still soft, but with a little more confidence now that she knew his name. Magnoliakit tilted her head slightly, her curiosity growing despite her usual hesitation around others. “Are you friends with Skykit?” she asked, hoping to keep the conversation going. The idea of someone else being friends with her sister wasn’t surprising—Skykit was always making new friends—but it did make Magnoliakit wonder if Patchkit was as full of energy as her sister. Maybe, if he was a little calmer, she could get to know him without suddenly feeling too overwhelmed.

@Dolomedes

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna