by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 02:35 PM

Old May 5th, 2024, 03:44 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Our last days [F]

Howdy y'all I've decided to kill some side characters so I can better focus on my new mains! So first off will be Talka my heartbreaking outsider, instead of him being killed by cats like I'd planed I'm thinking he'll be killed of by a fox or something. Secondly we have VultureEye of ThunderClan although he DOES have a family we haven't been active with that. He has the personality of a grandpa. And lastly CicadaCliff one of ShadowClan's elders she is currently missing. And is harsh to warriors but kind to kits.

With that said you might be wondering how this is a finder, well I plan to kill off all of them by the 17th this finder will close on the 11th. This is to get any interactions for them before they die and after they get into StarClan or the Dark Forest!

No form throw me your characters bio and how they'd interact and set up a thread!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 5th, 2024, 05:14 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Our last days [F]

Hey! Hope you’ve been doing well! ^^

I have a certain little gremlin that I can offer- Kamiko. Now unfortunately, I have not completed his biography yet, but what I do have is this,which is the application that created him in the first place. It has something close to th amount of information a decently detailed biography would have, so that’s the best thing I can give you. For information most specific to Kamiko himself (not his relationship with the cat in the finder) I would keep a closer eye on the personality, appearance, and strengths and weaknesses sections. If you have anything that needs clearing up, I’m all open for questions.

I’m trying to get Kamiko to be a bunch more involved in murder and violence, so this is a step. I’ll gladly let him kill off any of your characters, but if you’d prefer I give a specific one, we’ll go with Cicadacliff.

There are some complications when it comes to a six moon old cat slaughtering an adult, so I’ll go into more depth on that here. Fortunately, according to you, Cicadacliff was an elder, so I’m assuming she’d be a bit more fragile. She is also missing, which would increase her chances of stumbling across the little psychopath we call Kamiko. Because she had training (unlike Kamiko), Kamiko will not kill her by one-to-one combat, of course. Instead, it’ll be more… one-to-none. Kamiko would get the main job done in her sleep, wound by wound striking her down. Of course, she’d wake up, but in the darkness of the nighttime environment, Kamiko could keep himself well hidden. His main goal would be to scare her during the entire murder, never letting himself be seen- just jumping out at her from behind, above, and below whenever he gets the chance. Eventually, he’d quit it once she’s obviously in too much pain to do much, and make an appearance. Then happily, he’ll deliver the final blow. And depending on how we feel about it, thanks to Kamiko’s unique personality, he might be a little creative and artsy with her corpse, maybe-maybe-not resulting in her pelt blanketed with flowers and her body hanging from the thorns of a rose bush. Who knows.

~ @lys.luvbot ~

Once again, any questions, feel free to ask. Have a nice day.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old May 5th, 2024, 05:37 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
Hey! Hope you’ve been doing well! ^^

I have a certain little gremlin that I can offer- Kamiko. Now unfortunately, I have not completed his biography yet, but what I do have is this,which is the application that created him in the first place. It has something close to th amount of information a decently detailed biography would have, so that’s the best thing I can give you. For information most specific to Kamiko himself (not his relationship with the cat in the finder) I would keep a closer eye on the personality, appearance, and strengths and weaknesses sections. If you have anything that needs clearing up, I’m all open for questions.

I’m trying to get Kamiko to be a bunch more involved in murder and violence, so this is a step. I’ll gladly let him kill off any of your characters, but if you’d prefer I give a specific one, we’ll go with Cicadacliff.

There are some complications when it comes to a six moon old cat slaughtering an adult, so I’ll go into more depth on that here. Fortunately, according to you, Cicadacliff was an elder, so I’m assuming she’d be a bit more fragile. She is also missing, which would increase her chances of stumbling across the little psychopath we call Kamiko. Because she had training (unlike Kamiko), Kamiko will not kill her by one-to-one combat, of course. Instead, it’ll be more… one-to-none. Kamiko would get the main job done in her sleep, wound by wound striking her down. Of course, she’d wake up, but in the darkness of the nighttime environment, Kamiko could keep himself well hidden. His main goal would be to scare her during the entire murder, never letting himself be seen- just jumping out at her from behind, above, and below whenever he gets the chance. Eventually, he’d quit it once she’s obviously in too much pain to do much, and make an appearance. Then happily, he’ll deliver the final blow. And depending on how we feel about it, thanks to Kamiko’s unique personality, he might be a little creative and artsy with her corpse, maybe-maybe-not resulting in her pelt blanketed with flowers and her body hanging from the thorns of a rose bush. Who knows.

~ @lys.luvbot ~

Once again, any questions, feel free to ask. Have a nice day.

Accepted, you never fail to make the best characters. Throw up a thread whenever for CicadaCliff's death. And if you'd like Talka and Kamiko can interact as well considering their personalitys seem similar.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 5th, 2024, 05:42 PM
I’m in the Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post

Accepted, you never fail to make the best characters. Throw up a thread whenever for CicadaCliff's death. And if you'd like Talka and Kamiko can interact as well considering their personalitys seem similar.
Aw, thank you so much! I’ll get a thread out for Kamiko and Cicadacliff pretty soon! Look forward to watching Kamiko be himself and ruin an innocent life. ^^

Kamiko and Talka? Honestly, I love that idea. We could make it happen anytime. They’d make an interesting duo, little murder-buddies.

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old May 5th, 2024, 05:44 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Aw, thank you so much! I’ll get a thread out for Kamiko and Cicadacliff pretty soon! Look forward to watching Kamiko be himself and ruin an innocent life. ^^

Kamiko and Talka? Honestly, I love that idea. We could make it happen anytime. They’d make an interesting duo, little murder-buddies.
They would, except Talka's about to die.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 5th, 2024, 05:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post

They would, except Talka's about to die.

True- correction, would have made an interesting duo, little murder buddies. If you ever want to have the two interact before Talka kicks the bucket, I’m open.

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 5th, 2024 at 05:46 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 05:47 PM
'merp'

Quote:
True- correction, would have made an interesting duo, little murder buddies. If you ever want to have the two interact before Talka kicks the bucket, I’m open.
Definitely, I'll make a starter tomorrow![/FONT]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!