by Rani
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:13 PM
Where can I find...
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:10 PM

Old April 1st, 2024, 07:38 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Fallowfeather slightly limped towards Lightningstorm; her wounds had healed but she still wasn't ready to head out of the camp; she hoped the medicine cat would understand.
"Hey Lightningstorm" she moewed "I know I was the cat who said I would help you in collecting herbs but my wounds still give me trouble, she maybe I can be excused for this round of patrols?" she mewed scared that the senior cat was get angry at her

@Alchemist Kitsune
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:03 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Ew, what was this. A herb patrol, out of all the things he could've been assigned! Dustypaw let out a small grunt, then forced himself to step over his shadow. He could make Swiftfire hate him for all he cared but maybe he should have some respect for the rest of the clan. Marigold was a sweet smelling flower with yellow orange-y petals. The daisies were white blooms, but they were looking for the leaves that were dark green accompanied by a hairy stem. Lightningstorm's warning made him regret this whole patrol already. Looked like Fallowfeather wasn't accompanying them so only him and Bravebird... frowning, he headed over to the warrior and dipped his head in greeting.

"Ready to go. So excited," he drawled sarcastically. Positive attitude just was not in it for him. He didn't see the sense, it would not be fun anyways.

[ @taillow ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 4th, 2024, 05:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Ignoring the apprentice's sarcasm at being sent out on patrol - he seemed to be heading in the right path of worthlessness that was common of most WindClan warriors with that attitude - the medicine cat turned instead towards the clan's newest warrior, a brow quirked in confusion. Truthfully, she didn't like the idea of sending these cats out on patrol at all, but there was a need for herbs with all the injuries the clan had procured of late. With all the injuries they were certain to keep gaining. The lithe calico had absolute trust when it came to the moor dweller's incompetence. There would be more to come before these vermin were dealt with.

And yet Fallowfeather's admittance caught Lightningstorm off guard. Considering how adamant the warrior had been as an apprentice about how well she was handling her injuries, she could only assume that the injuries were every bit as severe as she had originally diagnosed. Either that or she was getting lazy... but for once, the healer doubted this to be the case. Most lazy warriors didn't bother showing their faces after being called to work. With this in mind, she nodded, twitching her long, skinny tail to let Bravebird and Dustypaw that they were free to go.

"'Course. If the warriors' den is too noisy and chaotic for you while you get better, I have some much more quiet nests available in my den. Just... let me know before you drop in. I don't need uncalled for visitors meddling with the storages again," she mewed, her paranoia flaring up even as she attempted to be welcoming, a hint of distrust in her eyes before she turned to Bravebird and the paw. "You two alright to head on out, then? Off you go, loves. Not a moment to waste with those herbs. Batglare's patrol needs those herbs as soon as possible."

@taillow [Bravebird] | @Starii [Fallowfeather] | @starry [Dustypaw]
| Fallowfeather has been excused from this patrol! Feel free to have Bravebird call someone else up if she wants to, but it is not required. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 7th, 2024, 05:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

Crowtooth looked kind of tired padding back in, mouth full of herbs, and kind of sunk into a sit in front of Lightningstorm as he passed the load over.

"Right nothin' happened really an' herb huntin' went well, though we couldve gotten more had Scalescar actually shown up.

I tried ta bridge the gap after that mess wit' Swiftfire I did an' we're neutral but I fear the pointless bickerin' on both our parts ended up wit' less cobweb then shoulda been gotten. 'f ya want me ta go out again an' get more 'm happy ta."
Even if the molly had been the one getting the cobwebs (obvious given he'd come in with a mouthfull of broom) Crowtooth held himself responsible nonetheless, figuring it was his failure of an effort to mend things that'd caused her to storm off. Though he was quietly testy about her inability to put the work first.

"lotsa broom though, found a bush I didn' think was gonna make it so fleeced it, hope that helps."

@Alchemist Kitsune
Boop Boop
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny walked in mouth full of moss. She set the bundle down as soon as she spotted Lightingstorm. "So I got you as much moss and herbs as I could carrying. Um... I don't know where Fieldspark or Caterpillarpaw got to. They disappeared after I set out. I'm sorry it's not much, but I'll go out and get more if you need anything." Dustbunny promised. Herb hunting wasn't bad and it was kinda fun searching or stuff. She certainly won't mind being put on more herb patrols.
[+2 moss +3 mushrooms] @Alchemist Kitsune

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 8th, 2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

.....It was probably really concerning that Crowtooth padded into the camp with a mink, wasnt it.

But in his defense wasnt his fault! The patrol was fine, unharmed and unshaken with mouths full of fat bountiful groundhogs to eat! They just happened to also have a mink corpse with them.

It was slung over Crowtooths back, laid at Twilightstars paws after the tom dropped the prey in the pile and he quickly moved to explain rasping out a "Okay so dont worry! Everythin's fine!

We went ta the sunset grove an' everythin' was quiet an' we hunted a den o' groundhog clean and while they aint a common prey theyre basically rabbit sized gophers so will feed us well.

But.... Well when we came out there was a mink. I think 't was doin' the same thin' as us, headin' over there ta hunt the groundhogs. It was alone and easily killed an' we didnt find signs o' more so I'd bet myself on 't still bein' safe over there, as long as yer not bein' dumb."
Though to be honest with the mink abound that was the case for all locations, even the ones that Twilightstar hadnt banned travel to. The tom didnt mention Fallownose not showing, she probably knew given he'd not followed the patrol out of the camp but he did wrap up with a "Honestly Im pretty proud o' Deadmoon Silverrose an' Winterpaw. Theyre the reliable sort."

Report done unless the leader had anything specific she wished to talk to the tom about he'd been looking to head in to take a nap and groom his two smarting plucked whiskers, happy to watch the clan feast on the spoils and catch

All reported here. @Moonraven

Last edited by Rani; April 10th, 2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:41 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
--------------

She paced camp from one end to the other. Restless. Anxious. Worried. She didn't know any herbs, and she was supposed to be on mandatory herb patrols for a moon. So...with her luck, she would need help. Yeah, she wasn't afraid to admit that, so what? Wanna fight about it? Nah, not worth it.

So her pale yellow eyes scanned the clearing, landing on a few pelts that she didn't completely dislike. Brave was passionate and fierce, Hawk was calm and mellow, and well, she didn't know Poppysong that well, but she knew their name at least.
"Bravebird! Hawkfur! Poppysong!" Swiftfire called out to them, waiting with a twitching tailtip for them to join her.

"I'm heading out for an herb patrol at the Thunderglade, and I need some helpers. Surprisingly, I'm no medicine cat, and I don't have a clue what sort of herbs we need. But with RiverClan testing us to the point of battle, I'd rather we keep Lightningstorm well-stocked regardless if I have to do this for a moon or not." She rolled her eyes a little at the brief mention of her month long punishment. "So some basic things; Moss and cobwebs. Uh...I'm pretty sure we need marigold as well. If any of you know what else we might need, please for the sake of my sanity just say so, or grab it and tell me what it is later, yeah? Good. Let's go."

She waited for a total of three breaths before she was running for the camp entrance.

@taillow [Bravebird] @Mica [Hawkfur] @MangofDoom [Poppysong]

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 13th, 2024 at 06:44 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Swiftfire
--------------

She paced camp from one end to the other. Restless. Anxious. Worried. She didn't know any herbs, and she was supposed to be on mandatory herb patrols for a moon. So...with her luck, she would need help. Yeah, she wasn't afraid to admit that, so what? Wanna fight about it? Nah, not worth it.

So her pale yellow eyes scanned the clearing, landing on a few pelts that she didn't completely dislike. Brave was passionate and fierce, Hawk was calm and mellow, and well, she didn't know Poppysong that well, but she knew their name at least.
"Bravebird! Hawkfur! Poppysong!" Swiftfire called out to them, waiting with a twitching tailtip for them to join her.

"I'm heading out for an herb patrol at the Thunderglade, and I need some helpers. Surprisingly, I'm no medicine cat, and I don't have a clue what sort of herbs we need. But with RiverClan testing us to the point of battle, I'd rather we keep Lightningstorm well-stocked regardless if I have to do this for a moon or not." She rolled her eyes a little at the brief mention of her month long punishment. "So some basic things; Moss and cobwebs. Uh...I'm pretty sure we need marigold as well. If any of you know what else we might need, please for the sake of my sanity just say so, or grab it and tell me what it is later, yeah? Good. Let's go."

She waited for a total of three breaths before she was running for the camp entrance.

@taillow [Bravebird] @Mica [Hawkfur] @MangofDoom [Poppysong]

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; @taillow [Bravebird] @Mica [Hawkfur]

Poppysong jumps and looks over. Did something happen-? Oh, no, a patrol. Poppysong has been incredibly jumpy since the death of the deputy…

Poppysong walks over, trying their best to cover their limp, not able to catch the first bit of Swiftfire explanation. A herb patrol! Poppysong brightens. Maybe this will cheer Lightningstorm up. Sticks, cobwebs, marigold.. alright! Poppysong knows what poppies look like so maybe they can grab some poppy seeds-

Before Poppysong can finish the thought Swiftfire runs off. They blink in confusion for a moment before letting out a squeak and trying their best to keep up with their pace with a hurt leg.

Old April 15th, 2024, 09:54 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

By the time Winterpaw returned to camp the sun had traveled half way across the sky. He had to walk back very slowly, trying not to disturb the bee hive held in his mouth. The apprentice looked around for Lightningstorm, and once he spotted her gently set down the loudly buzzing hive and goldenrod at his paws.

"Me and Hollowfoot gathered what you asked for," he mewed, a sour and numb taste on his tongue from holding herbs for so long. He wondered if Hollowfoot had come back yet... hopefully he wasn't too stung. "Though Fallownose never joined us. Is this all okay?"

@Alchemist Kitsune @RoboPrism x (this post is before fallownose was announced dead!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 15th, 2024 at 09:59 AM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:45 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
By the time Winterpaw returned to camp the sun had traveled half way across the sky. He had to walk back very slowly, trying not to disturb the bee hive held in his mouth. The apprentice looked around for Lightningstorm, and once he spotted her gently set down the loudly buzzing hive and goldenrod at his paws.

"Me and Hollowfoot gathered what you asked for," he mewed, a sour and numb taste on his tongue from holding herbs for so long. He wondered if Hollowfoot had come back yet... hopefully he wasn't too stung. "Though Fallownose never joined us. Is this all okay?"

@Alchemist Kitsune @RoboPrism x (this post is before fallownose was announced dead!)
-Hollowfoot-
WINDCLAN - Warrior
Male
Purrks: Death Defier, Primal Instincts, Honed Skill, Shadow Fiend (writing this list from memory, so I hope these are right.)
----------------------------------------

Hollowfoot huffed, miraculously unscathed except for maybe a sting in his rump and aching paws. Nothing he would want to bother Lightningstorm with as he almost crawled back into the WindClan camp. He nodded to Lightningstorm and Winterpaw. He spared a few words before padding away.

"I had to run from that hive's occupants... Winterpaw had to carry everything, and was able to snag that thing once it fell..." he winced. Gazing in apprehension at the bees' former housing. "I'm not sure if there's more in there still... so be careful Lightningstorm... Good work Winterpaw, you did very well."

(This is before Fallownose's death and Hollowfoot's exile.)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME