Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Vines Grow (Vinepaw...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:17 AM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:15 AM
Finding Dusk [Dusklion...
Last post by reiya
Today 12:12 AM
PRVT THREAD) Springbonnie...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:11 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by narcissus
Today 12:08 AM

Old July 9th, 2024, 12:58 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Wild In Heart, Wildpaw Training Thread

Hunting lesson
Rabbit hunting

Battle training sessions

Tour of the borders
  1. Riverclan
  2. Thunderclan
  3. Shadowclan

Last edited by Fish; July 13th, 2024 at 08:48 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Wild In Heart, Wildpaw Training Thread

Ashcloud was happy to be able to teach the youth and it seemed like he had the chance dropped right into his paws. The warrior was ready to teach this kid up to what was right and expected of them. If Wildpaw failed to meet up to these he certainty wouldn't be please but then again, he was their mentor so who's fault would it really be at that point exactly? Shaking these thoughts away, Ashcloud went out to find the young one in the camp. When he found where they managed to hide themselves he spoke up.

"Alright Wildpaw, today is as good of a day as any to go out for training. Hell, I'll be nice to you and let you decide what you learn first. Hunting, the borders or battling." The warrior spoke firmly without much emotion. They weren't particularly interested in making friends with this kid. All that really mattered to him was that they one, learned how to not get themselves killed, two become a productive member of the clan. He was ready to get himself into a fight as it seemed like a kid with that kind of name would want to be all about fighting. Maybe he was wrong. What he wouldn't take is the kid saying no. If he got that he'd just pick the kid up by the scruff and do a territory tour.

@Dolomedes sorry this is a bit short lol
Old July 9th, 2024, 01:31 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wildpaw
| He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: None |
“That’s it!? But I want to play!!”

Wildpaw was just barely containing his urge to hop around his new mentor and chase circles around him because Ashcloud was just moving wayyyyyyy toooooo slowwwwww! They should be out there already! Doing all of the things! This will be a breeze, for a cat as gifted and amazing as Wildpaw was after all! So any of the things that Ashcloud could throw at him and Wildpaw would impress! He's been practicing. The apprentice jumped up from where he was sitting around bored in camp and raced his way over to Ashcloud. Remember when Wildpaw said they were containing their urge to hop and circle the older feline, well they weren't actually and Wildpaw soon found himself circling the mentor as fast as he could without tripping over his paws! "LET'S GOOOOOOOOO THEN! Come onnnn! I've been waiting all day to get started on training! I had to wait all night.... why couldn't we have gone out the day I was named again? Or actually, I don't really care, just know that reason's stupid." The apprentice smirked at bit at the slight snark and stuck his tongue out playfully.

Then Wildpaw's amber eyes lit up as they quickly glanced from Ashcloud to the Windclan entrance.... He grinned wildly, flashing pearly white incisors, and squinted just one eye in a look of utter competitiveness. "Let's do borders! Last one to...uhhhh the Thunderclan Border, whatever that's called, is the loser!" The apprentice, without waiting for his mentor's response, even though Wildpaw had no idea what direction the Thunderclan border was, or anything for that matter, just sprinted. Like a flame flickers, Wildpaw runs! He would beat Ashcloud! He had too! He had to impress his mentor! He would!
[ @Fish - Ashcloud ]
Flame gif made by Emeraldcatt on DA

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 9th, 2024, 01:53 AM

One could almost get dizzy trying to keep track of this wild child jumping all around him. So instead of doing that Ashcloud just looked forwards while looking off miles ahead of him. No wonder they call this child Wildpaw. Never would he admit to biting off more than he could chew so he was about to speak up then- Yeesh looked like Ashcloud was going to have to teach this kid manner as well. Though it was a little bit funny, he wouldn't lie.

"Calm down, you are going to tire yourself out before you can even make it to the-" And then the kid was running off to the stars knew where. Wait that was going to be towards the outskirts. "HEY KID! You are going the wrong-" He paused for a moment before getting a smug look to his face. No no, he could work with this, just had to match the kids energy. Easy enough, right?

"Well if you keep going that way I'm going to win with ease!~" He teased before he started to run towards the Thunderglade. This was certain to get Wildpaw's attention and maybe when they got near the border Wildpaw would have tired himself out just a little. It would be a win win for this poor mentor, though it did feel weird to act playful. Ashcloud figured that when they were able to get towards the border that he could start teaching his apprentice a valuable lesson about running off.

@Dolomedes

Last edited by Fish; July 9th, 2024 at 12:11 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Wildpaw

WAIT WHA- HUH!? This is unacceptable! Wildpaw could only watch in silent horror as his mentor began to take off in the, what he was assuming, was the proper direction of the finish line! Oh NO! Wildpaw you big dummy! His luck was supposed to help him win, it was his luck's fault he lost the lead, but there was still hope! The apprentice pivoted his paws and began to chase after his mentor, pushing himself as hard as he could to try and gain ground. His tail was whipping behind him, though he didn't think there was much of chance at winning this race anymore, after all he was going against a full grown warriors when his legs were still stubby apprentice legs! This was unfair and a rigged race! Ashcloud is cheating!

"Cheat- Cheater! You have longer legs!" The apprentice huffed out as he continued running behind his mentor's tail, though he was starting to lag a little bit. How much further away is the border? "How- Much- Further?" The apprentice panted to himself more than he was actually asking Ashcloud but if the older feline answered that would be appreciated as well. He wasn't watching his paws, amber eyes focusing on his mentor's paws instead, and as such when his paw hit a dip in the earth very suddenly and then clipped it, Wildpaw went tumbling tail over head into the grass. "OWWWW!"

The apprentice stilled, on his back, winded for a few moments after the initial cry of pain. Then he slowly flipped into laying on his side and then peered at the paw, it wasn't a hole or anything so it didn't hurt too much. He was probably just bruised. That was something that Wildpaw was well acquainted with. Oh- wait! Idea. "Ashcloud!" He called out, he sounded a bit panicked. Mostly from the idea of his mentor getting so far ahead of him and potentially out of hearing range before he could even call out.
[ @Fish - Ashcloud ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:52 PM

Ashcloud stifled a chuckle when he heard his apprentice call out to him. Maybe don't go running off next time! Before he could go on being too smug about his victory over a child, Ashcloud heard 'OWWWW' called out. He was strict and no nonsense, usually, but he wasn't heartless. The warrior turned his head to see what happened and heard the kid calling out his name. He let out a little sigh, it did not seem that bad from this far away, but he went over to check up on the kid anyways. "Don't worry I'm coming, I'm coming." He said while trying to sound not committed.

Once he managed to get to Wildpaw, Ashcloud shook his head solemnly and tapped Wildpaw's head. "The injury is too great, we are going to have to cut it off unfortunately. You'll be a head that hops around for the rest of your life. I'm sorry." On retrospection, maybe he wasn't as no nonsense as he thought he was. Not that he was going to admit that.

@Dolomedes
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:44 AM
Your Local Spider

Wildpaw

Wildpaw waited. It was like waiting for some poor unsuspecting prey to come right in front of his paws. And then Ashcloud did! Wildpaw had to fight to keep his face from betraying his plan too early. This was his only chance to make sure he wins! So he couldn’t give it away. Wildpaw whined pitifully as his mentor tapped his head and teased him. Then as he just barely finished his words, Wildpaw saw the opportunity to strike! With only a warning of flashing fangs, the apprentice first attempted to kick out with his supposedly injured legs, hare as he could straight into his mentor’s legs! Hah!!! Then without waiting for the older tom’s response, the apprentice was jumping up and sprinting in less than a blink! Wildpaw doesn’t lose! Also Wildpaw doesn’t cheat, he was just using an advanced strategy that most cats would see as cheating but it wasn’t!

Haha!!! Wildpaw kept running! He was going to make it to the border! Except he didn’t really know where the border was! Wellllll just run until he can’t run anymore surely he would hit it if he did that. He didn’t really think about the fact that meant he would very likely run straight past the border and straight into Thunderclan territory. Though in his opinion it should be Windclan’s anyways! Trees were in the distance now! Oooo Wildpaw didn’t know Windclan had trees like that on their territory! Extra challenge for his running! The tom continued straight past the tree line and didn’t even catch a whiff of the scent markers flooding the tree line. Oops.
[ @Fish - Ashcloud ]

Old July 12th, 2024, 02:44 PM

Ashcloud
"Ugh."
@Dolomedes

He was whining so much Ashcloud was starting to get a little worried, would he have to carry this kid bac— "MROWH!!" THE KID KICKED HIM! Ashcloud was doing his best to not say all the curse words that would make the most harden dark forest cat faint—He did not want to hear Wildpaw say these words, kids picked up on swears quick. He took a moment to jump a bit on his other legs in frustration trying to think about what he would do about this kid when he caught up with them. While as tempting hitting another cat back from hurting you he knew that would make things worse. He was better than that. Shaking his head to clear out the frustration he was instead meant with worry when he saw Wildpaw running of to the border without him. This kid was going to get himself killed!

So Ashcloud ran after Wildpaw as fast as he could but he let this kid get well in front of him. Why did he have to be distracted by his pain like this? What was he supposed to do, he was going to get in a lot of trouble and it would be his mentor's, Ashcloud, fault. Out of good options he shouted out at the kid. "STOP STOP, DON'T RUN TO THOSE TREES!" He wanted to shout more but he was running out of breath like this.
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Wildpaw

HAHA! Wildpaw was in the lead and boy did he have quite the lead at that! Ashcloud is nothing more than a turtle in the dust of this rabbit fast apprentice! Yessiree! Those trees were much closer now and he distantly remembered something about Thunderclan's territory being full of trees and he knew that trees were rare in Windclan. And Ashcloud had said this was the direction of Thunderclan's territory. Hmm. Maybe he shouldn't go into the trees. Yeah, he'll wait at the meadow in front of it! Just as he started to slow down in the meadow only a couple tail lengths from the tree line he heard the wheezing words of his mentor behind him. Lame!

Wildpaw panted a bit himself but he didn't sound like an elder! Hah, maybe that was just his mentor being ancient. He turned and with the same vicious grin and one narrowed eye he shot some words right back at his grandpaw of a mentor. "I already stopped! Though what kind of Windclan cat gets all wheezy after a short run! Maybe you should retire to the elder's den!" He chuckled at his own words and his competitiveness was satisfied by the win and he found that the energy that he had run out was less buzzy under his skin. It always felt like he had a million bees trapped inside him and urging him to just run, run, run! "So this is the Thunderclan border? This place seems neat? How about some hunting! Oh wait no- Let's go over to Shadowclan! Those cats know how to fight don't they? Well I'ma show them! Let's go fight Shadowclan!"
[ @Fish - Ashcloud ]
Header base by Skyler Starling
Design by @/spider.

Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM

Ashcloud
“Ugh.”
@Oliver

"I'm only out of breath because you are making me go everywhere while yelling at you..." Ashcloud said scowling at his misbehaving apprentice. He was just going to pretend that he didn't hear the elder's den part as he knew how kids were like. Ashcloud was sooo many seasons out before he could think about retiring.

"We are trying not to start fights with any cats Wildpaw." Ashcloud rolled his eyes. "Yet Shadowclan is begging for a smack across the face, maybe once we are done learning about the borders we can do some battle training."

"Now just get a good sniff of this area. The strong scent of pines and squirrels is the scent of Thunderclan cats. Its best to try and remember that scent in case one of them tries to cross the border in the future." Ashcloud said while wondering how Wildpaw would react to seeing a cat from another clan across their borders. While they could play pretend all day it would never be like the actual thing. It would probably be a good idea to tell the kid what to do before hand, maybe once they were done.

"Right so it sounds like you want to see Shadowclan, right?"