Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:08 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:01 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:01 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Blaaze
Today 07:56 AM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 07:54 AM

Old August 9th, 2024, 08:50 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default training and the sorts [p]

might actually use this threat for other training in the future so dont mind this.

- swimming: cinderpaw, gutspaw

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; August 9th, 2024 at 08:56 AM.
Old August 9th, 2024, 08:56 AM
revenge is a fools game

Default guts and cinder in da water :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fifteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @alec
Gutspaw was fifteen moons and yet still was an apprentice. It was awkward and rather embarrassing. A deadline was ticking, it was becoming restless for more knowledge. It could hunt, fight, stalk through the shadows - but somehow bite hadn't entered into the territory of being worthy of a warrior name. Which meant more training, or somethin'. It was sure it could go to Mistlewhisker but - Gutspaw heard rumors that a certain enforcer knew how to swim.

And not only how to swim, but how to hunt in water. Which wasn't exactly a skill set all ShadowClanners possessed. Besides, fish had rather pretty scales and it was interested in grabbing a few for its collection.

The apprentice glanced around the clearing, icy irises scanning for the dark gray tom. At least he was only a little bit older than Gutspaw. Once teeth caught sight of Rookfire, it trotted over.

"Yo!" It mewed, attempting to snag his attention from whatever he was doing. Cocking its head to the side, "Quick question. You know how to swim?"

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

ROOKFIRE
rookfire was following his recent top activity, pacing and worrying, or rather pacing and blankly staring at other cats in camp while worrying, he had to somehow keep up with what was happening after all. he wasnt overly suprised when gutspaw approached him, partly because he had hosted these two training sessions within the last moon and one ought to gain a reputition for leading felines born in shadow to water. "i do indeed. and before you ask let me fetch my apprentice hm?" the enforcer gave gutspaw a quick smile, head tipping to the side ever so slightly, before turning to fetch two cats he had in mind for this. sure he wasnt one to turn down training, but he only had so much time..so two apprentices at once instead of seperately training them sounded pretty good to him.

"roachflare is here to keep watch, just ignore him" rook introduced the second warrior he had gathered along the way, letting eyes shift from apprentice to apprentice now that they were gathered in front of the body of water he had chosen last time and not yet found a good replacement for. he took a few steps into the water, willing the apprentices to follow with a flick of his striped tail, and stopped again when the water was up to his shoulders. "you can move around a bit, dont try any swimming yet. if you feel safe doing that, you can try to hold your water under water without moving, we do this so you dont immediately drown the second your head goes under water."

ROACHFLARE

being 'the second warrior because rules' wasnt anything new and since roachflare was very much not interested in getting his thick pelt drenched in muddy water he was pretty fine with just sitting by the side, watching and making sure there werent any threats.

( took the liberty to make this a bit more fast paced for my sake, genuinely sorry if thats not what you imagined but i only have so much time sadly )
[ @/wolfie - gutspaw , @Neptune. - cinderpaw ]

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 9th, 2024, 06:02 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: training and the sorts [p]

Cinderpaw
~<>~
64/100
8 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Swimming was not something Cinderpaw felt she was ever going to need to learn, but it couldn't hurt to know regardless, so when Rookfire came to her and brought her along for this trip with him and Gutspaw, she readily obliged. It felt good having a mentor who was active in her training, very much unlike her last two, and she wouldn't throw it away or deny him (not that she felt herself even allowed to deny the enforcer, but it's the principal of the thing).

Nearing the water, black and white mismatched paws approach carefully. She wasn't sure of this, and her situation made it all that more nerve wracking for her. But she would try. And so the tripod inched her way into the water, staying where she could easily keep her head above water and not moving just as Rookfire had said to do. Slowly, tensed and nervous muscles relax ever so slightly as she grows used to the wetness enveloping her body, and, feeling a little bold, Cinderpaw dips her head under the water for two seconds exactly - it's not much, but the worry that she won't be able to rise again after that holds her back from going any longer.

[ @alec - rook, roach || @wolfie - guts ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 10th, 2024, 03:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fifteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @alec @Neptune.
Gutspaw blinked at Rookfire before snorting in amusement. "Didn't know you could read minds, that a thing they taught at RiverClan or just a neat skill you got? Won't be goin' anywhere though, " it replied swiftly, giving a small nod and watching the Enforcer trot away to receive his apprentice. Suppose teeth shouldn't be shock they would be accompanied by a tiny.

The apprentice waved its tail at Roachflare. Damn two warrior rules. Real inconvenient. Gutspaw redirected its attention to Rookfire, watching him step into the water. A small frown laced its lips, staring at the muddy water with mild displeasure. It didn't look enjoyable whatsoever. How RiverClan could regularly swim through it was baffling.

With a small sigh, it slowly approached the edge before gradually dipping a frontpaw in the cold water. And then immediately jumping back a few pawsteps, suddenly doubling in size as its spiky-furred fluffed up to cause Gutspaw to resemble a porcupine. It shook its paw, a frown in fact rather prominent. "Ick, " it murmured.

By bones was this not going to be any way fun.

With a long dragged out sigh, Gutspaw's fur slowly laid back down. Carefully, and slowly it edged back into the water with deep apphrension. "hatethishatethisihatethissomuchwhydoesitFEELliket hat!!!" It cursed loudly under in its breath, eventually getting to the point where all four of bite's paws stood in the cold wetness.

It moved, barely, around - spinning in a circle a few times. At least after it adjusted to the temperature, it wasn't... as bad but still. It was unpleasant.

Gutspaw took a deep breath before plunging its head into the waters below, staying underneath until its lungs started to burn. It - felt weird. As if everything had suddenly gone silent besides the motions of the water.

And then the apprentice was pulling its head out of the water, taking a gulp of air only to be met with fur. Safe to say, thick fur and water wasn't fun because all it could feel was the weight on its head. A disgruntled grumble escaped bite, and it started to try and push its fur out of its eyesight and out of its mouth.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; August 10th, 2024 at 03:35 PM.
Old Today, 04:40 AM
revenge is a fools game

"wouldnt be the first some someone asked, swimming does appear to be rather popular amongst apprentices" rookfire shrugged, letting a grin wash over his face before being interrupted by something akin to a grimace at the mention of his former clan. "weeell, riverclan does like to pride itself with swimming, even tho i knew quite a few that couldnt." he replied quickly before leaving to fetch cinderpaw.

"good job cinderpaw, walk around a bit to get used to the feeling" rookfire praised the black and white apprentice, having observed her innitial reaction to the water and then following his orders by dipping her head under water. it wasnt for long but it was definitely a good start, no panic. none he had observed at least. perhaps she was lucky, maybe she was good at keeping calm. either way was good for her.
gutspaw on the other hand appeared to be a lot more uncomfortable with the water, cursing to itself but still following his orders all the same. spinning in a circle wasnt something he had expected to see but whatever helped teeth...or something like that.
"good, gutspaw. now, ikindofforgottomentionthisbefore, if you ever find yourself in a river you let yourself be carried with the flow and cut to land slowly, otherwise you'll exhaust yourself and drown. err dont trust bodies of water you dont know, that kinda stuff, i dont expect either of you to get yourself killed that easily but ya know, you never know. keep going, you can start paddling a bit" stars that were a lot of words. the enforcer lifted one paw out of the water, demonstrating paddling though he didnt expect them to need to see it. it was pretty self explanatory. exist in the water and not drown.

[ @wolfie @Neptune. ]

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE