Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What's your favorite...
by Kieran.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 06:09 PM
Blast from the Past...
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:04 PM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:03 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:00 PM

Old April 21st, 2024, 07:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default first aid lessons [p]

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
The scarred feline lingered at the entrance of the apprentice's den, debating on how she was going to do this. She had a group of apprentices that she had aranged a first aid session with; today was the day that would be happening. Just basic first aid... she supposed it didn't have to be too complex; just two or three herbs, what they did and what they looked like, and how to use them. Perhaps she could let the apprentices practice on each other in order to add to the experience and make it more memorable. Her plan was to lead them into the territory, where they'd find the herbs and then use them as to not waste any that would be needed for something else in the future. She didn't know all too many herbs, but the basics - marigold, poppy seeds, cobwebs, moss - were ones she was aware off. This would be fine. She just couldn't let herself appear too nervous or unsure of herself because then the group of apprentices would doubt her.

After taking a deep breath, she walked into the apprentice's den with comfortable strides. Her one amber eye scanned the den and she lightly brushed the backs of all the young ones she was gathering with her silver tail. A small, welcoming purr escaped from her maw and she signaled for the six of them to join her with a flick of her tail. "It's time for the first aid session, which will also count towards your training. You can take a few moments to wake up, then come join me. Once everyone's here we shall depart to Sleepy Thicket and start our practices there." Her voice was crisp and clear, as if she'd never had a doubt in herself. If only the pretense world she set up for everyone else was real, she would have it so much easier...

[ @Fish - Adderpaw ] [ @Neptune. - Wrenpaw ] [ @stag. - Stickpaw ] [ Ravenpaw - @Epiales ] [ Branchpaw - @Blazing ] [ @zozelen - Mousepaw ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:33 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: first aid lessons [p]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
43/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

It's time for the what now session? Wrenpaw yawns with a stretch, briefly considering that maybe the medicine car isn't actually calling for her specifically, but when one green eye sweeps over her, the silver feline can't help but realize that, yes, her presence is expected. Gross... why would she need to know anything about herbs?? It's not like she's a medicine apprentice, and there's plenty of other cats in RiverClan who already know a thing or two about herbs and healing so why should she bother???? Still, it's training, and it'll help her graduate sooner, so with another yawn and a bored expression, Wrenpaw sits up and turns her attention onto Mistyshard without a word. Whatever this lesson was going to be about, it had better be worth the time she could spend doing something actually useful.

[ @Fish - Adderpaw // @starry - Mistyshard // @stag. - Stickpaw // Ravenpaw - @Epiales // Branchpaw - @Blazing // @zozelen - Mousepaw ]
Old April 21st, 2024, 04:24 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@starry @Neptune. @stag. @Epiales @Blazing @zozelen

The thought of learning more? Why that was absolutely awful, who in their right minds would want to expand their minds? Anyways, Adderpaw stopped grooming herself to come up and be next to Mistyshard with a soft smile on her face. "First aid? That sounds like it will be fun, but I won't ever need to use it on myself.. Others maybe, I'll be sure to help them out." Adderpaw said with a kind of confidence from her usual self that made it hard to tell if she was joking or not. Starclan save Adderpaw if she wasn't joking.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:53 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Ravenpaw
|transmasc| 6 moons | Purrks: N/A| he/him | apprentice | twin: cowkit|
white she-cat with black markings and violet/blue eyes
Image by @/Marigoldwhisper

Ravenpaw stood boredly, looking at his... competitors. He puffed out his chest, trying to look confident. He would be better, he told himself that. He wouldn't speak to another during first aid... training. It was training, so why did it feel like he needed to compete? He raised his head and walked a bit closer to the med cat. He wanted to be the best at herbs, best at battle. He would be. He could feel it, he would work hard to impress the med cat, who looked onward, scouting out the other apprentices as they dragged themselves to the area where the others were. He stared at the others. They seemed like good apprentices, but annoyed and bored at the fact of a first aid lesson. Wouldn't knowing basic aid be helpful in battle? What if one was wounded... helpless? He bit his bottom lip, digging his claws into the dirt. Yes, basic aid would help them, all of them. But, Riverclan was on good terms with most clans, but Thunderclan, who had attacked them. Thunderclan, the name was a bitter taste. He would be better than the cats to Thunderclan who killed some of us off. His thoughts trailed off as he thought more of the first aid then a battle.

@starry @Neptune. @stag. @Blazing @zozelen @Fish

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 22nd, 2024 at 12:53 PM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 02:09 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Branchpaw

Blinking slowly, the apprentice looked up with dimly lit eyes that glint under the shadows. Sitting up from his nest, Branchpaw would shake his pelt and yawn, glancing around at the other apprentices. There was Mousepaw, and then Ravenpaw, the two who had their apprentice ceremonies with her. Then there were a few other apprentices, whatever their name was he wasn't as familiar. Adderpaw, Wrenpaw, and Stickpaw... he guessed. Standing up, he went to join them near Mistyshard. He dipped his head slightly at Ravenpaw and the Medicine Cat before he settled down beside, awaiting for the first-ever aid lesson to start. It shouldn't be that bad... it can be useful.

Plus, Mousepaw would be there. It wouldn't be too bad, hopefully.
@starry @Neptune @stag. @zozelen @Epiales @Fish
Old April 27th, 2024, 05:19 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

--
No Purrks | 13 Moons

Stickpaw had been sleeping, as the rest had as well. Brown tail tucked to cover her cold paws. The apprentice is awoken by a soft voice. They were being snatched by Mistyshard alongside a few den mates. Hm? Stickpaw sits up, rubbing her eye with a paw as he yawns. Yeah today was just going to be a tired day. No matter, Stickpaw would still aim to do her best. The apprentice doesn't care for their den mates comments in the current state as the cat shakes off their pelt and stands. Gaining the proper balance as they swiftly stretch and join the forming group. "Lets get this group on the go, shall we?" Offering a smile to the other apprentices and medicine cat. A conversation starter, get the group talking to each other, get some positive vibes going!

[ @starry , @Fish. , @Neptune. , @Blazing , @zozelen , @Epiales ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Mousepaw sleepily rolled over in his bed, hearing someone say something about a lesson and cats start moving around. A hwuh...?

The tom opened his hazel eyes, seeing the blurry shape of Mistyshard from outside of the apprentice's den. From where he was laying on the floor, he could also see the paws of the other apprentices moving outside. But Mousepaw didn't want to go! He felt tired. Probably from that nightmare... he was publicly called out by Fadingsun for not being able to hunt, as the leader put it, and after he failed to catch a mossball in front of the entire clan Mousepaw was banished. Thinking about it now made him feel much more awake, actually.

Well, if Mistyshard was wanting him to come along, he'd have to get up. It's not like he could just ignore her. Still feeling not quite awake, Mousepaw clumsily got to his paws and stumbled outside. "'m... I'm here," he yawned, then coughed to try and sound like he didn't just yawn. Oh no. They hadn't even left yet and Mousepaw already seemed unwilling to learn.

@starry @Neptune. @Fish @Epiales @Blazing @stag
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 28th, 2024 at 10:59 AM.