Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello!
Last post by Dust
Today 10:38 PM
heyyy
Last post by Dust
Today 10:34 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 10:30 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 10:21 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:55 PM

Old April 24th, 2024, 12:55 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default learning how to be strong [p]

Light silver paws emerged from the medicine cat’s den, gently treading on the earthy, grainy ground. Mistyshard had a specific goal in mind for today. Even though her job now was to be more of a herbalist and look for herbs and remedies, she still wanted to help the clan’s apprentices with training. Pursuing her strengths, especially battle, was something she’d still continue as RiverClan’s medicine cat. She thought it would be a waste not to help apprentices with training anymore especially when she had so much experience and strength in the battle field. If someone asked her she would never deny a training session. The slightly shiny pale grey shecat was planning on asking Branchpaw if he’d go do a battle training session with her.

There was nothing that really made her want to train him more than others but she noticed he was a new apprentice and maybe she’d turn out to enjoy his company so why not? Mistyshard had always found herself handling young cats quite well, especially if they were more on the shy and held back side. The healer’s lean body came to a stop next to Branchpaw’s nest in the apprentice’s den and she let out a small purr to announce her presence.

”Branchpaw, would you like to join me for some battle training again?” she questioned in a clear voice that had a somewhat soft edge to it. “i’d say it’s my specialty – maybe I can teach you some cool tricks.”

[ @Blazing ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Today, 01:36 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: learning how to be strong [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Light silver paws emerged from the medicine cat’s den, gently treading on the earthy, grainy ground. Mistyshard had a specific goal in mind for today. Even though her job now was to be more of a herbalist and look for herbs and remedies, she still wanted to help the clan’s apprentices with training. Pursuing her strengths, especially battle, was something she’d still continue as RiverClan’s medicine cat. She thought it would be a waste not to help apprentices with training anymore especially when she had so much experience and strength in the battle field. If someone asked her she would never deny a training session. The slightly shiny pale grey shecat was planning on asking Branchpaw if he’d go do a battle training session with her.

There was nothing that really made her want to train him more than others but she noticed he was a new apprentice and maybe she’d turn out to enjoy his company so why not? Mistyshard had always found herself handling young cats quite well, especially if they were more on the shy and held back side. The healer’s lean body came to a stop next to Branchpaw’s nest in the apprentice’s den and she let out a small purr to announce her presence.

”Branchpaw, would you like to join me for some battle training again?” she questioned in a clear voice that had a somewhat soft edge to it. “i’d say it’s my specialty – maybe I can teach you some cool tricks.”

[ @Blazing ]

(I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE AND SHORT REPLY Kinda rushing atm)
Branchpaw

The day started well, Branchpaw was at the side of the camp and chilling. It was quiet as more had already been out patrolling and training. Some were with their friends, and others with their family. It had always seemed to Branchpaw that... he was always alone, no matter what. Is that the truth? Where's Mousepaw then? Maybe out as well, with other friends... ha.

Soon though, he'd hear his name being called, and Branchpaw's ears perked up as he immediately sat up. The apprentice looked up to see Mistyshard, the medicine cat. Gently, he dipped his head down in respect, as well as a greetings, before he looked up again with wide eyes. Battle training...? Standing up at the thought of training (his mentor not yet taking him out before), the apprentice nodded his head with a wider smile that looked bright and genuine. "yes." He said shortly, briefly and bounced over with light paw steps. It's better than being stuck in camp. He'd also be happy to learn new tricks and be someone's companion for once, too!