Today 05:57 PM
Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit...
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:54 PM

Old January 4th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Talking The soul army [Recruiting]

We are looking for people that will join us in the soul army! The concept is simple, We need someone that represents each souls of the undertale universe. You know them; Patience, bravery, integrity, perseverance, kindness, Justice and determination.

Here is how things will need to go: Fill the following form, and the current selected members will decide if you fill the requirement to be in the soul army. There can only be one person for every soul, so choose the one that best represents you for a maximum chances of entering. This may take some time for us to answer depending on how active we are, we hope you understand that

Current soul army members:
Determination: @Broken Shadows
Bravery: @Pink Orca!
Justice: @starfall
Kindness: @mapledash
Patience:
Integrity: @Teggy
Perseverance: @Skybird™

FORM
Trait:
Why would you represent this trait:
Example (This can be off-forum related):

That's about it for the thread! Don't be sad if you are not chosen, we will still be great friend I hope you guys have a nice day and a happy new year

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 11th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The soul army [Recruiting]

Hey. I'd like to sign up But I'm a bit nervous because the role I want is... well, you'll see.

Trait:Perseverance

Why would you represent this trait: Honestly, I feel like I can really relate to this topic. I'll elaborate on the example.

Example (This can be off-forum related): I've dealt with relationship issues, false friendship, (sigh, heartbreak...) and small, mild forms of depression, but I made it through tough times and made my life better, brought back my suffering grades, and strengthened my bonds with my friends. I never give up on what I believe in. (Hence perseverance) I also have a huge obsession with undertale. And I love Muffet.

Thanks for listening to my vent.. btw undertale is my life (metaphorically)
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown

Last edited by ~Aesthetic~; January 5th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 11:11 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
We are looking for people that will join us in the soul army! The concept is simple, We need someone that represents each souls of the undertale universe. You know them; Patience, bravery, integrity, perseverance, kindness, Justice and determination.

Here is how things will need to go: Fill the following form, and the current selected members will decide if you fill the requirement to be in the soul army. There can only be one person for every soul, so choose the one that best represents you for a maximum chances of entering. This may take some time for us to answer depending on how active we are, we hope you understand that

Determination:
Bravery:
Justice:
Patience:
Perseverance:

FORM
Trait:

That's about it for the thread! Don't be sad if you are not chosen, we will still be great friend I hope you guys have a nice day and a happy new year
Trait: Justice
Why would you represent this trait: I believe I can get back unto those who have caused pain.
Example (This can be off-forum related): I was in a relationship at one point thus I found out I was cheated on, I got him back, though so I am now happy.
lotusfang
Old January 5th, 2017, 11:16 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:

Determination:
Bravery:
Justice:
Patience:
Perseverance:

FORM
Trait:

Trait: Justice.
Why would you represent this trait: I never let anyone get away without karma. I hate to see people hurt, and I'll hurt whoever did it if I have to.
Example (This can be off-forum related): Freind was going through Deppression because they were being bullied? Punch the bully in the face. Best freind was was ripped of by a couple of jerks? Kick them where it hurts most.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Trait: Justice
Why would you represent this trait: I believe I can get back unto those who have caused pain.
Example (This can be off-forum related): I was in a relationship at one point thus I found out I was cheated on, I got him back, though so I am now happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Trait: Justice.
Why would you represent this trait: I never let anyone get away without karma. I hate to see people hurt, and I'll hurt whoever did it if I have to.
Example (This can be off-forum related): Freind was going through Deppression because they were being bullied? Punch the bully in the face. Best freind was was ripped of by a couple of jerks? Kick them where it hurts most.
This would be revenge though, you need to be carefull with that

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 5th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Determination:
Bravery:
Justice:
Patience:
Perseverance:

FORM
Trait:

{Haha you can't get rid of me}
Trait: Perseverance
Why would you represent this trait:I don't like to stop doing something just because it gets too difficult, I tackle it head on, ready to give my all.
Example:A solo opportunity comes up, it's my last year living here and I want to leave my mark, so instead of just shrinking down which is what I normally do I go for it, deciding to do something I've never done. I see that everyone's picking some pretty advanced songs, so I go for a Japanese lullaby, memorizing the piano and lyrics.
{I don't know if this counts as perseverance or determination //wheezes}

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 5th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Haha you can't get rid of me}
Why would you represent this trait:I don't like to stop doing something just because it gets too difficult, I tackle it head on, ready to give my all.
Example:A solo opportunity comes up, it's my last year living here and I want to leave my mark, so instead of just shrinking down which is what I normally do I go for it, deciding to do something I've never done. I see that everyone's picking some pretty advanced songs, so I go for a Japanese lullaby, memorizing the piano and lyrics.
{I don't know if this counts as perseverance or determination //wheezes}
This would be, indeed, determination my friend. Perseverance is more in therm of hard working and achieving goals more than strenght of will to complete or do something remarkable. I agree that you would be a nice determination. Good luck

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 5th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Cuddle Lord

@Teggy Could you tell what you think so far?

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 5th, 2017, 08:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
This would be, indeed, determination my friend. Perseverance is more in therm of hard working and achieving goals more than strenght of will to complete or do something remarkable. I agree that you would be a nice determination. Good luck
Huh, welp cool

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 5th, 2017, 09:43 PM
PFP by me!!

Sorry Starfall

Why would you represent this trait: I try hard to do something, even when i don't want to
Example (This can be off-forum related): I had a project to do, and it was 11:30 PM, it was also due the next day but I didn't want to stop, so I did it (and in time too!)

XxDu§kyxX
E C H O

~other social medias: https://8jester8.carrd.co~

NOTICE:
Due to school, and other activities, I won't be able to be as active as I usually am, so expect subtly to drastically decreased activity until the next break/spring or summer break/weekends!