Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Take it or double it!
Last post by Seamrog
Today 04:34 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 04:29 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 04:25 PM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by Bean
Today 04:21 PM

Old June 30th, 2024, 02:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Their Journey [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Day 0

Seabreeze nodded at the warrior’s words. Stars, the whole thing was awful but really double teaming a ton already beat up…as much as he wanted to give Mudsmoke credit as he was a highly respected warrior in Seabreeze’s mind, based on Mudsmoke’s words he probably wasn’t faring well enough to warrant two cats on one person. Seabreeze didn’t feel any empathy for the cats his claws crossed in the end. He hadn’t before, only worried about his lack of feeling at all towards the situation, but he certainly didn’t now. “They think of us like rogues and then turn around and do this. What a joke.” Seabreeze spoke mostly for himself than anyone else before he moved forward to help Mudsmoke get up. “Let’s get going then.” He was able to offer the other tom his first smile in awhile, even if it was small.

Day 1

Mudsmoke wasn’t doing the best. Even though Seabreeze was no medicine cat, it was clear though, he couldn’t imagine walking on his leg was very lovely. It worried him though,enough for the lionheart to let out a sigh of relief when the time for break had been called out. He was scared that the warrior was at risk of completely collapsing. Seabreeze doesn’t think he could handle that. His own wounds were still stinging. Unattended too but it wouldn’t be possible right now. He needed to watch Mudsmoke and Mistyshard and Berrypaw were to be busy with others more dire injuries. In all honestly, Seabreeze could likely just tend to himself and save the medicine cats the effort. He was taught some herbs after all. Maybe. When they got to wherever they were going. For now, he would keep watch until it was time for Seabreeze to rest.

Day 2

The second day came and that meant more walking. Mudsmoke seemed to do better this time around but it makes sense. Getting a night’s rest would fare better than walking straight after a battle where you got your leg broken. Seabreeze did not feel better but he wasn’t sure he would for a long while. Everything came at him so suddenly and now everything for Riverclan is once more churned as though they didn’t have enough on their plate. He honestly thought that this driving out of Riverclan was the others way of getting rid of them. Thunderclan knew full well how they were doing and Shadowclan had no reason to take part. Windclan was the only justified party in the matter and even then driving them out of their home was… Seabreeze sighed. He has long lost his anger. He was simply bitter now…and desperate. Seabreeze didn’t want to think about his…siblings.

Blue eyes moved to Mudsmoke as the other began to talk. Well, Seabreeze expected questions but he didn’t like them all the same. Still he couldn’t help but ‘lash’ his tail once it’s twice at the question. Though just as always, he was level in everything else. Feelings other than stubborn bitterness and flickers of anger were fleeting. He wasn’t feeling much of anything. “They say they are my siblings. I am inclined to believe them. You aren’t lying when you say they are copies and my mother never died. She just left. I…I don’t. I’m doing- fine. As for my wounds, I’ll tend to them when I can. There isn’t much time until Fadingsun allows the clan to settle down. Besides there’s others in much more need than me.” He left it vague but Seabreeze isn’t going to Mistyshard and Berrypaw. At least unless he couldn’t deal with it himself. He was fine. Seabreeze was fine. He had to be. He was a lionheart he couldn’t afford to be not okay right now.
[ @burntToast ]
[ Ignore how late this is /w\ || The thread closed so I moved it to a private thread, hope you don't mind ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!