Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:13 PM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 05:13 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ollie
Today 05:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:08 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 05:07 PM

Old June 30th, 2024, 02:04 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Default A Howling Storm and a Tiny Raindrop

Blazingkit
No Header Yet / Female / About 2 Moon / WindClan / Sexuality Unknown
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

Blazingkit returned with her paws heavy and her bright blue gaze on the ground, the entirety of her body weary with the effort of a simple roleplay game. It was unusual for her to be running around and screaming that much in one day, and it had not exactly helped how Sneezekit, her roleplay partner, was awfully energetic themself. Although the red mackerel she-kit had certainly had fun during their little game (she had particularly found entertainment in answering every medical question out there with a singular word: ‘moss’), all of the running around, cheering, and most importantly, fake battling, had sent exhaustion spiraling throughout the small kitten’s bones. But even once she reached the nursery, eyes growing dull as she grew increasingly tired, eyelids already falling, she still wore a small smile across her face. Finally, she had interacted positively with somebody who was not a family member! It was a miracle! Blazingkit had not only found a playmate- she had escaped the nursery, she had been given the chance to play the kind of game that she enjoyed, and she had earned herself the appreciation of Sneezekit. To the mackerel she-kit, nothing could be more wonderful.

Well, maybe diggin’ beats it… I dunno, I can’t exactly TUNNEL, ‘course, ‘cause I’m not the bestest at that kinda sorta thing yet, but… well… moving dirt around is still a whole lotta fun, too! Blazingkit, coming to a quick halt at the nursery’s entrance, huffed, glowering at a small glade of grass beside her sleeping den. Yeah, it’s kinda hard to just roleplay digging around through some dirt. I had to just pretend to be WindClan’s medicine cat… which would be just fine, honorable n’ all that stuff… but… unrealistic. Very. So tunnelin’s just more… imaginable. Vinepaw does it, Dustbunny does it, Crowtooth does it, an’ I’ve talked to the lot of them before, so… they’re all pretty nice, an’ I’m also pretty nice, so maybe I’d fit in? According to Sneezekit, back earlier in the day, being a warrior could easily be her dream as well. Blazingkit’s brown pinched, head throbbing a little due to the amount of effort her tired self was putting into working her mind away. Well, being a warrior would be just fine, too! Heck, I’m Firestorm’s daughter, an’ she’s the awesomest of all awesome things! Blazingkit temporarily forgot about her exhaustion, beaming with determination shining in her small face. An’ Lightningstorm, can’t forget ‘both her, eh? I’m gonna love whatever I do, that’s for sure! Thank the stars, thank the lovely stars!

Happily, Blazingkit entered the nursery in a stride that shouted, ‘CONFIDENCE’ with each step she took, entering the dark environment of the late evening kitten and queen den. She blinked repeatedly to adjust her blue gaze to the sudden change of lighting, squinting into the dark. With careful paws, she dodged sleeping kittens and queens (at least all of the ones that had already knocked out for the night), weaving through stray dens and feeling her way out through the darkness. Eventually, she spotted a familiar bundle in the depths of the nursery darkness, and confirming the identity of the classic tabby she-cat by matching the pelt with the name, Firestorm! in her mind before nibbling over to her mother. Blazingkit hurried over in the queen’s dorection, pausing to stand mildly ominously beside the family nest. Hey, speaking of Firestorm an’ tunneling, what would Mama want me to do with my life? Blazingkit had a lot of trouble thinking about this, and each and every thought was hesitant. But very quickly after, the answer to her woes and confusions landed right in front of her nose. She couldn’t figure it out because Firstorm would be happy with whatever she did, most likely. The awesomest-bestest-mother-in-the-history-of-bestestness, according to Blazingkit’s badly grammar-ed self.

Happily, Blazingkit crouched down to creep over and into her nest, nuzzling her way into a comfortable position, cradling herself in between bits and clumps of soft moss. Then quietly, she began to think and wait for sleep to come and take her thought train away, easing her into her dreams. As she waited, she proceeded to ponder her future and her family’s involvement. Well, lookin’ At Firestorm, ;’ looking at Lightningstorm, well… it’s looking like good things run in the family. It’s just in the bloodline… I mean… I’ve got the bestest mother, Specifically a mother who literally died, floated up to the stars, then talked her way back down into the living world for her family’s sake like an absolute goddess. An’ Lightningstorm’s, of course, being a medicine cat, and somewhere back there I was told ‘bout the dude who I’ve been named after, the name Blazing. Apparently that one was a big deal, too. Blazingkit couldn’t help but laugh at her next thought, so she burried her muzzle in between her front paws to cover it up. Silly how I was named after a tom! Hehe! Then slowly, her eyelids began to fall. But I’m alright with it, just as long as… as he was… cool n’… yup, bye… She closed her eyes gently, and darkness swooped through her vision. But not for long, of course, she had an old dude to talk to. So her eyes opened again, and Blazingkit bounced onto her feet immediately, looking around at the dreamscape. “Where…” With narrowing eyes, she looked back and forth. “Hey… HEY! I’m not supposed to be able to tell that I’m dreamin’ when I am… it- no! It isn’t fair!? It ruins the fun!” Great. Now she as irritated, literally yelling at the air around ehr.

✽❀✽

// Short’ish and sweet, I hope that’s alright! All she did was fall asleep, anyway. \\

~ @SuspiciousMindz {Blazingstar} ~

Replies will come a bit slowly until June 4th, EST!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 30th, 2024 at 02:04 PM.