Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:22 PM
Incorrect quotes
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 08:21 PM
Sweet poison
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:21 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 08:14 PM
Father finder!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:11 PM

Old Today, 05:18 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default New Life [p]

Leopardsong found herself pacing a lot and circling as contraction after contraction hit her. Some of them were mild and others not so much. She couldn't recall when they started, but it felt like she's been doing the pacing thing for a bit now. The queen called Leechscar into the nursery a bit ago, cause support was nice, and she was pleasantly surprised when Whisperinghive tagged along.

That distracted for her a total of five seconds before she went back to shredding her nest and trying to get comfortable. Queens made it seem like having kits was a quick ordeal, the contractions start and the kits start popping out a few moments later. Lies!!! Granted, she wasn't tracking time but she's been in labor for longer than a few moments.

When she felt this uncontrollable need to push she plopped down on her side in her nest and focused solely on that. Breathing and pushing, until she heard the mewling coming from behind her. She nearly folded in on herself to grab the kitten at her tail and cleaned it up, before setting it near her belly. After it went rather smoothly.

Once she had her second kit, she started directing Whisperinghive and Leechscar to help clean up and place the last three kittens near their siblings at her belly. She was exhausted when she finished and had five healthy kits to show for it. Aside from feeling tired and sore, nothing felt off, so she didn't think a visit from the medicine cat was needed.

"Can one of you fetch me new bedding and one of you watch the kits?" She asked the two toms. Leopardsong didn't want to get up but felt gross and wanted to get the kittens a fresh nest to rest in. She'd figure out what to call the bunch after she felt less like a dead fish.

[I'll have these guys all born in one post so the kits can post in whatever order. Eldest to youngest will be determined in whatever order they're posted.]
@Blossom Cry [Skykit] @iliri [Magnoliakit] @Luna16 [Jasminekit] @Splint [Lilykit] @twizzypaw [Falconkit] @ChaosBringer. [Whisperinghive] @Undertaker [Leechscar] @TheNyanCatMinecart [so you're aware]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 05:24 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: New Life [p]

Skykit struggled. Her little body wriggling. She gasped for air. The newborn kit felt something push her. She was hungry. About time! She finally got milk.
@Moonraven @ChaosBringer. @Undertaker @/everyone else

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 05:28 PM.
Old Today, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong found herself pacing a lot and circling as contraction after contraction hit her. Some of them were mild and others not so much. She couldn't recall when they started, but it felt like she's been doing the pacing thing for a bit now. The queen called Leechscar into the nursery a bit ago, cause support was nice, and she was pleasantly surprised when Whisperinghive tagged along.

That distracted for her a total of five seconds before she went back to shredding her nest and trying to get comfortable. Queens made it seem like having kits was a quick ordeal, the contractions start and the kits start popping out a few moments later. Lies!!! Granted, she wasn't tracking time but she's been in labor for longer than a few moments.

When she felt this uncontrollable need to push she plopped down on her side in her nest and focused solely on that. Breathing and pushing, until she heard the mewling coming from behind her. She nearly folded in on herself to grab the kitten at her tail and cleaned it up, before setting it near her belly. After it went rather smoothly.

Once she had her second kit, she started directing Whisperinghive and Leechscar to help clean up and place the last three kittens near their siblings at her belly. She was exhausted when she finished and had five healthy kits to show for it. Aside from feeling tired and sore, nothing felt off, so she didn't think a visit from the medicine cat was needed.

"Can one of you fetch me new bedding and one of you watch the kits?" She asked the two toms. Leopardsong didn't want to get up but felt gross and wanted to get the kittens a fresh nest to rest in. She'd figure out what to call the bunch after she felt less like a dead fish.

[I'll have these guys all born in one post so the kits can post in whatever order. Eldest to youngest will be determined in whatever order they're posted.]
@Blossom Cry [Skykit] @iliri [Magnoliakit] @Luna16 [Jasminekit] @Splint [Lilykit] @twizzypaw [Falconkit] @ChaosBringer. [Whisperinghive] @Undertaker [Leechscar] @TheNyanCatMinecart [so you're aware]
A burst of light and pressure, a force unlike anything else on earth that beckoned those who were made experience it. In almost an instant, darkness was enveloped into light and the warmth dissipated as the surrounding . pressure began to subside. Unfamiliar, cold and afraid. Feeling the fluid rush out of his lungs as he began taking his first breaths and mewls, Falconkit squirmed aggressively from the sheer shock of the discomfort. Birth was traumatic to say the least. The damp, short haired, grey and cream colored tom kitten was healthy to say the least. Plump, energetic and loud, as a healthy kit should be. He thrashed his small limbs, searching for the familiar warmth and scent of his mother.

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 06:01 PM.
Old Today, 05:44 PM
yellowfang plush

Bump Policy: Whenever lolz ^^
My Mood: Stressed

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑ 【 ꒒ꀤ꒒ꌩꀘꀤ꓄ 】 ๑°`°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑
A small gray and white Tom with a bushy tail and actually not yet open amber eyes

Lilykit wriggled and mewled pitifully.
Why was it so cold??
This isn’t what he’s used to,
He feels so.. damp, and wet and-
And he feels so so hungry, and scared, and..
and…. What’s that?
He instinctively wriggles toward the warm,
soft, squishy yet.. familiar and comforting thing in front of him,
and started eating because kits are born with a weird but kinda cool instinct, like how do they know how to eat??
The gray and white kit looked like a scrap of fur rather than a kit,
But he would be fine later.

Last edited by Splint; Today at 05:52 PM.
Old Today, 05:53 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Aaaannddd he was in the nursery once more. Was it bad that he was always in here, visiting Strawberrykit and Leopardsong? But right now was definitely an excuse to be in here! Leopardsong was having kits, actual kits! Would they be like...little siblings? Leopardsong was the mother he never had(Stars damn his actual one), and he never had siblings, so... Would this be like.. a family? The concept of an actual family didn't confuse and infuriate the ginger tom as much anymore, but Whisperinghive didn't know how a big brother acted! Were they mean but protective? Loving but useless? AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Why did he always have to overthink about everything?! Why could he just feel that everything would be ok and be happy with the fact he got siblings? Why couldn't he ever be content and happy with anything?

Whisperinghive snapped out of his racing thoughts when the first kit popped out. The little bundle of wet fur looked almost just like their mother. Then the second came. They were a big bigger than the first and gray-ish. The lanky orange tom stared at the kits before digging a small hole and brushing the blood and gore into it and quickly burying it. Windclan did not need any predators getting in here. "I'll get some!" He volunteered quickly, not wanting to be a lazy lump of fur in the middle of all this. The tom dashed out, careful not to bump into anyone. Whisperinghive came back a few minutes later with a maw absolutely full of moss. "Hhhh...rrrr!!" He tried with a muffled voice, setting it down and getting ready to start helping with the nest.

Siblings, actual siblings. Whisperinghive had siblings!! That cold feeling, along with that sharp feeling, must have felt pity on Whisperinghive and took a break because it wasn't here, and it hadn't been since the start! 'Oh Starclan, I'll love them and protect them forever.' He vowed to the stars. If only Berryfrost could see him now.

@Moonraven @/everyone else

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Cold, then...warmth. A scent that showed her the way. Squirming, she felt herself being guided towards the scent. Feeling something...soft. It smelled nice. Then something else... Milk? Instinctively, she knew what that scent was. Squirming and flailing, eventually her little paws found what she was seeking. She suckled from the source of the milk, her little paws kneading against the warm and soft thing.

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong], et al