Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:21 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:20 AM
Fireflyflicker Relations...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 05:19 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:17 AM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Myling
Today 05:16 AM

Old May 17th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Name: clover kit
Rank Request: kit
Reason for Joining: he was inactive

Name: scorchflame
Rank Request: warrior
Reason for Joining: inactive

Name: darkstorm
Rank Request: warrior
Reason for Joining: inactive
@Undertaker
Old May 18th, 2021, 12:04 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

The molly rarely wore any emotion other than rage on her face. Besides that that it came with her IED, a disorder that she's gain bounds and leaps since she was an apprentice. It was easy enough to get a handle on when she was thinking about something that didn't piss her off, like trying to figure out the cat in front of her. She often used her rage almost like a mask, her clanmates were slowly getting used to her temper tantrums, she was sure some of them looked down on her for bouts of rage, thought less of her. It worked in her favor, she preferred it that way since the odds were always stacked against her, so it was safer to let them see her at her worse, they'd never judge her for her best.

The way this cat scrutinized her reminded her of those same vivid green eyes or rather eye doing the same. The amusement she saw brought with it that violent impulse to draw her claws and shred blood. She shoved it down, though let it dance like a flickering flame just behind her golden eyes, waiting to be stoked and grow into an uncontrollable wildfire that consumed everything in its path, doused and extinguished only by crimson rain.

It was difficult to tell if the other cat was courting death or just didn't give two mouse dungs about dying. As a third opinion presented itself, a low throaty growl worked its way out into the open. If it was the third one, Dawnstar was willing to deal with the damage, her pride was on the line. It was never, ever, a swell idea to challenge a ShadowClanner's pride, and definitely not Dawnstar's. Perhaps she was too obsessed with retribution, but someone had to pay, and Dawnstar was still making the last fools who stepped on her pride pay.

That flame was fanned into a slowly growing fire at the challenge she saw in the tortie's gaze after a chunk of snake landed near her paws. Those thick muscles quivered underneath her dark brown pelt after she lowered her head to look at the lower half of the snake. Dawnstar's anger ebbed as she found a new task to focus on, settling down on her haunches, flipping over the lower half so that the underbelly was exposed. Finding the opening at the back she inserted two of her claws into the opening, she dragged down as close to the middle as she could get till she reached the severed part of the body.

Peeling back the skin so that she could see the pinkish red muscle, Dawnstar used her free forepaw to hold down the skin while she used her claws to carefully cut through the threads of tissue that connected the muscles to the skin. After she had enough of the skin freed to get on it with her fangs, holding down the body with a single forepaw, she began to tug firmly until the skin peeled off the whole muscle with ease. Setting the skin aside, she debated on actually eating the meat. She didn't eat snake much if at all, but it often tasted better when she let it sit and draw out for a bit, same with frogs.

Strangely calm, she glanced over to the stranger, mildly impressed to see that she had gotten the snake skinned and was eat it. Any other moron would have tried eating it with the scales intact. One brow was raised when those eyes lifted to search her own. What? She couldn't think Dawnstar had done anything to the snake, right? The leader felt the corner of her maw twitch as she lowered her head to sink her fangs into the still-warm meat. Dawnstar didn't have the time to go find death berries and spread them over the snake, plus even if she did the juices would only reach scale deep unless she let them sit and soak. Yes, she could stuff some berries into the snake's mouth, but her paw only went so far and it's unlike with how long the snake it was that the molly would end up taking a chunk out of where she placed the berries. There were just too many issues that came with trying to kill the molly like that, Dawnstar would rather just tear out her throat.

"You're very strange, you irritate me and intrigue me the same way a certain mutt does," Dawnstar spoke up after she finished chewing on another chuck of snake flesh. Her belly was slowly filling and thus her mood was relaxed, but that could turn in a mere blink of an eye depending on what was said or how she perceived this cat's emotions and reactions. "Who are you and why the hell are you strutting around my territory? Gotta death wish?" The last bit edged into a soft snarl as her rage flashed in her eyes. It was beyond disrespectful and downright vexing as if to make her feelings very clear Dawnstar's large talons stabbed into the soft muddy earth below her paws.
Peregrine

Though the interaction so far wasnt peaceful in the slightest - what with unsaid challenges being thrown back and forth between the two of them - there was an almost ironic relaxation she found behind the tense atmosphere. The deep, throaty growl did little to phase the lean molly (after being around Destrix for a while growls and snarls become normal), instead only causing her to become even more eager for the real test to begin. Still, she kept that thought under wraps, burying it below the neutral expression that was still settled on her face with only a few hints of excitement being let out.

By then she was fully convinced that the snake was just that; a snake. No poison, no nothing. For some strange reason, that realization saddened her a slight bit. A Russian Roulette where the only reward that came from it was keeping your life, something about the thrill of the situation was oddly enticing. Still, she wasn't going to complain about getting free food.

Nicked and tattered ears perked slightly at the ambiguous comment. "Then that surely means I'm doing something right, seeing as this is seemingly a rare occurence" Peregrine grinned lightly "You seem to be implying that there is a certain someone who is similar to me in your clan, am I correct?" she mused, raising a brow at the huge molly. While there were no doubt cats who were like her out there in the world, Destrix was the only one who she had seen in this area. She didnt know every cat in Maine, of course, but sometimes it paid off to have wishful thinking (but to be honest, she wasnt sure if she was exactly thrilled to potentially meet up with her former... hmm friend wasnt the right word... companion? That seemed to fit a bit better, she assumed)

"Well, I dont know if this is something you were looking forward to, but I'm not interested in boring you with the cliche sob story others might use. Im here because I'm interested in this clan, nothing more nothing less. But, there is also another extremely minor reason." she shrugged lightly, using a paw to shove the skeletal remains of the snake to the side "Does the name Destrix sound familiar?"

// Sorry for the short reply haha ^^

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 18th, 2021 at 12:14 PM.
Old May 18th, 2021, 05:59 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker

The she-cat was surprised that she got let into the clan just like that. Well, not quite surprised. She actually had a reason, a good reason. All fear of finding a place to stay before she had her kits didn’t seem to exist anymore. This place better be more than that hell-hole I used to live in the black molly thought. Her tail swished lightly back and forth in satisfaction. “Oh, you can take the kits!” she replied without hesitation. If this means joining a clan— then yea. “I didn’t even want them anyways..” she mumbled under her breath.

Dawnstar seemed like business, but if crow had lots of questions she had to choose wisely. Not too many— and not to little. At least enough to get what she needs to know to become a clan cat. Asking too many questions could make any cat annoyed. She was uncertain to which questions she could ask, that would get about everything she needed but not annoying the cat. Or she could ask Dawnstar a question and get some of her wonders out of another cat. Jeez, get on with it. she said to herself in her head.
“Is there anything important I need to know before getting into the clan?” she asked.

Last edited by Little Timmy; May 18th, 2021 at 05:59 PM.
Old May 18th, 2021, 08:10 PM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful

Name:River
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining
Want to leave her loner life behind
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:32 AM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

Quote:
Name:River
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining
Want to leave her loner life behind
@Undertaker Bummmp

Last edited by _Riverblossom_; May 19th, 2021 at 11:36 AM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:55 AM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riverblossom_ View Post
Bummmp
@Undertaker

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:37 AM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

Originally Posted by _Riverblossom_ View Post
Bummmp @Undertaker

OK.How do i know if i'm accepted?

Last edited by _Riverblossom_; May 19th, 2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:51 AM

character sign up:
name: Kestrel
rank request: apprentice
reason for joining: she always heard stories from her mother, who explored the clans. she has always had a urge to leave the barn she called home, and to move into clan life.
Old May 19th, 2021, 01:01 PM

Thumbs up Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

name: Kestrel
rank request: apprentice
reason for joining: her mother would travel ( back when she was younger, now she resides in a barn ) and once she stopped traveling, and had kestrel, she told her all about the clans. Kestrel wants to leave the barn she calls home, and join the clans.
Old May 21st, 2021, 01:51 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

@Undertaker (I’m sorry for replying so late-)

“I’ve returned,” Duskfern mewed curtly, eyes slightly narrowed.
Despite her nervousness, she made an attempt to match Dawnstar’s seriousness. Even if it was true at the time, being a weak cat was not a style the ShadowClan warrior enjoyed. She tucked back a piece of stray fur and smoothed it into her pelt before speaking again.
“I was gone for.. personal reasons.” Duskfern explained hesitantly, with a glance to her shuffling white paws. “I’m sorry for being gone for so long. I hope you can understand.”
She waited patiently for a response from Dawnstar, feeling her gaze burn into her orange and dark gray coat. Perhaps she was angry, or maybe she would show some mercy. Only the words that came would tell.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; May 21st, 2021 at 02:01 PM.