Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Fits
Today 12:00 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Fits
Today 12:00 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 11:22 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:09 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 11:13 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
ShadowClan Lion and lamb, owl and pigeon [P]

Pigeonpaw

The young apprentice had been up bright an early to see if Yellowtwist would take her out on another training session today, but she was disappointed to find him... being unable to be found... anywhere. It was frustrating sometimes that warriors were allowed outside be she always needed a chaperone.
Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time Pigeonpaw had tried (and succeeded in!) getting some other warrior to teach her stuff. Maybe Palesong? But nope, after another little bit of looking around for her sister, Pigeonpaw came to the conclusion that she also wasn't there.

But then, as if by magic or just a stroke of very good luck, Pigeonpaw's amber gaze landed on a seemingly suitable subject. The criteria for that? Being within her line of sight and not seeming too busy. And this cat wasn't - horray!
Getting back onto her paws, te grey apprentice eagerly bounced over towards the warrior. "Owlthroaaaatt! Hey buddy!" They were friends now. Ever since two seconds ago when she decided to call them that. "You don't seem busy so wha'do'you'say you come with me and we have some train eh? What's a better way to spend your free time than training the future of Shadowclan to become really hecking great warriors?" Well she was convinced of that argument, so Owlthorat should be too.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here

Last edited by Luminous; June 1st, 2024 at 07:37 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 12:23 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Lion and lamb, pigeon and owl [P]

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 38 moons
The Dancing Bird

The light of morning glared over the clearing, Owlthroat sat deep in thought. Meticulously cleaning through his twice preened fur. His long fur remained in immaculate condition, no knots, tangles. He hated that. The alabaster white shone, impressed with dark splodges that carved out his towering features. It was a clear morning, something to be thankful for after a few hard days of moving.

He had been a brute force when it came to the heavy lifting, ensuring that he built what needed to be built efficiently. Rather he focus his strengths here than his weaknesses in the hunting grounds. Dawnstar didn’t want many cats straying to far from camp at this moment with a war brewing.

A voice cut through his train of thought. Eager and bubbly. Grating. His neutral expression immediately turned sour, the corners of his maw dipping into a frown. Pidgeonpaw, the voice was right, he was free. The majority of work had been done, yet this wasn’t what he wanted, he didn’t want to replace the few moments of peace he had with training a snotty nosed apprentice. He hated the fact he was obliged to accept, so he’d put up a nasty front and excuse himself.

”Training?” He sneered. ”Got better things to do, surely your mentor is about somewhere?” Perhaps it would be enough to deter her in her tracks. He sure hoped so, he didn’t have the patience for this.

[@luminous]

Old June 3rd, 2024, 03:08 AM

Default Re: Lion and lamb, owl and pigeon [P]

Pigeonpaw

Better things to do? The grey appreitnce blinked. Then blinked again. Then grinned even more. "Hheheh no ya dont." She could see that he didn't! He was just like... grooming his fur? Being all clean and shiny was overrated (unless it was that one pretty rogue she'd dreamed bout) - training was a lot more important. "Yellowtwist is somewhere," she explained. "And I'm not sure where. BUT," and this was an important 'but' "Im not waiting around until the next time I see him. Im gonna be an amazing warrior someday, and it means I have to get some training!"

She was still fully convinced of her own argumentation still, so she just assumed 'throats was too. "So I was thinking like stealth training?" It was like a Shadowclan signature skill, right? Yeah, she'd heard a few warriors claim that they were the best at stealth, so she wanted to become great at it too! Like being able to sneak up on someone without them noticing seemed so cool!
Having her suggest stealth since she currently has basic hunting and battle training going on as well as a territory tour (so its hard to continue with advanced training when idk exactly what she would know by now), but feel free to have Owl decide to teach her something else

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Old June 3rd, 2024, 06:47 AM
memento mori

Owlthroat
The Dancing Bird

His face flashed deep with irritation, this apprentice wasn’t going anywhere. It meant he couldn’t just brush him off. A slick idea began to creep into his head. Owlthroat almost audibly snorted at the idea of stealth training had she seen the sheer size of him. He must have been one of the largest warriors in the forest and he certainly wasn’t quiet on his paws. In theory he knew it, he’d always been a ruthless but effective teacher, he just was never able to execute it himself.

”Fine, follow me”, the tom huffed. Raising up, he might as well get this over and done with. That way he had the remainder of the day to relax and mull. He didn’t leave room for the apprentice to chide back at him. He was already sick of her presence and on his paws trotting towards a quiet edge of camp. Somewhere tucked just far enough away he could get away with being harsh without any other cat overhearing his snarks.

She was determined, he’d give her that.

[​​@luminous]
(Stealth is a great choice! Owl is a big lumbering oaf but knows the theory behind it and can teach well, Pidgeon will soon realise he doesn't have a silent bone in his body lol)

Old June 15th, 2024, 01:46 PM

Pigeonpaw

He was thinking about something... he was considering something... and she got her way! Ok good stealth training finally!! She was gonna be the sneakiest cat in all of Shadowclan. She had noticed a few cats being able to slip around the camp as if their pelt was made of pure shadow, dancing away from the light and blending into the darkness. She doubted she'd be able to do that, since her fur was light grey and visible enough usually, but if she learned all of the tactics and practiced walking quietly, masking her scent or something like that, then she'd be able to hide really well! (and maybe use that skill for her pranks ohoohooooo)

She obediently trotted after the warrior as he led her out of the camp (she still hated not being allowed to explore without a warrior with her, but once she got her fullname, she could run around by herself!) "Ok, so what do we start with?"

Atari RPs
Saturn's finder

Old June 17th, 2024, 07:04 AM
memento mori

Owlthroat
The Dancing Bird

He felt Pidgeonpaw trot along after him, she was well behaved. He liked that, she just seemed willing to get along with the task at hand, he had hoped for that after her pestering. Nothing like his new apprentice, she was a forsaken mess. Owlthroat cringed at the thought of it, it was showing him up. The tom hated being made to look bad.

Owlthroat wandered out of camp a little further than he had planned to. The dappled sunlight breaking through the green hues of the forest, quiet dew reflecting from the grass. He pondered how exactly he was going to teach her to be stealthy, he was shocking at it himself. But perhaps the molly would take to it naturally? She certainly seemed enthusiastic enough, however grating he was thankful that he wouldn’t have to give her too much encouragement. Finding himself pausing amongst a break in the thickets he turned to face her. Hearing her voice lilt in question.

”We start with your paws, everything silent starts from them”, he paused. Deftly trying to throw his mind back to what Darkleaf had taught him as a young cat, she had always been adept at sneaking around. ”Your claws should be sheathed, clicking on rocks and such can easily give you away. And I want you to take your time, walk carefully. Every step you should place your paws with purpose, using the main pad, then side, then the full paw.” He mumbled grumpily, demonstrating as he spoke by lifting a paw in front of him. Placing down the main pad of his paw slowly, rolling it to the side and then slowly putting his weight fully onto the paw. He was glad he was demonstrating once, not being made to tumble oafishly through the thicket, he didn’t want to show himself up. ”This way you’ll know a branch is there before you accidentally break it.” He hissed loosely.

Black and white, his bushy tail fluffed up in size and flicked. Gesturing at Pidgeonpaw’s legs, implying she should try. A cool look glazed his face. He wanted this to be done with, he was bored and impatient already.

[​​ @Luminous ]
[Thank you! c: apologies that’s me being silly]

Old June 18th, 2024, 04:00 AM

Pigeonpaw

Alrighty, starting with da paws! She had already had her claws sheathed, but it was as if she needed to examine them once again just to make sure, before zeroing in on Owlthorat's own. Claws clicking on rocks can give ya away, got it! And walk carefully and slowly. Amber eyes watched intently as the warrior demonstrated, and almost subconsciously lifted one of her front paws and subtly mimicked the movement.

Oh she should try it? Ok, yeah, she got this. A focused but self-assured grin cracked over her mawn and she crouched down a bit and began to move forward. Walk with purpose. She tried to do as Owlthroat had shown her - main pad, then side, then the full paw. She crept around a bit, managing to at least avoid any and all twigs, but her tail... was very bad and being still (or obeying her!) and gave a little soft growl as she felt (...and heard) it brush against a few bushes behind her. "Stupid tail!" But other than leaves being everywhere, she was decently quiet. She wanted to improve on that so that she could sneak up on cats better and be a proper Shadowclanner.

"Ok how was that?"

Atari RPs
Saturn's finder

Old June 18th, 2024, 05:15 AM
memento mori

Owlthroat
The Dancing Bird

An unfamiliar warmth crept over him as he watched Pidgeonpaw, he bit it back down. She was doing well and his impatience slinked to the back of his mind. This wasn’t so bad, she was committed. It was strange for him, the usual bitterness waning slightly. Who did she remind him of?

No, he couldn’t think about that. He pushed it down further and his coolness took forefront once again. ”Fine”, Owlthroat grunted minimal praise. ”But you need to mind your tail, not just the sound it makes but its movement too. Movement will catch eyes, better keeping it low and still. Flowing with your movement rather than against it.” The tom didn’t bother demonstrating that one, knowing his large bushy appendage would give for an abysmal demonstration. Despite keeping it meticulously groomed, it always ended up with a life of its own, snagging and catching along the thickets.

His mind circled as it returned to his thoughts, he just couldn’t help himself. Why had he immediately gone sweet on this apprentice. It felt so out of character, typically holding a hatred for over enthusiasm and inadequacy that stemmed simply from not yet being a warrior. He knew why. But his mind clamped down its stuffy walls. No.

Olivepaw.

Dead, gone. His sweet sister, taken by the water. It was hard to grasp why she reminded him of her. But she did. Owlthroat swiftly turned his head away, trying to go unnoticed. Emotions bubbling inside him, emotions that made him ever so dangerous. He wouldn’t ever let himself feel it properly, not now not ever. There was training to focus on, he’d make Pidgeonpaw as silent as a shadow.

[​​ @Luminous ]