Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:46 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:39 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:24 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:40 AM

Old April 13th, 2024, 03:19 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Quietpaw Training Thread (P)

Quietpaw
Mentor: Hillstrider ( @Mica )

● = Complete
○ = Incomplete

Territory tour
○Herondive Hollow
○Saltwater Marsh
○Whispering Wetlands

Hunting
0/1

Battle
0/1

Stealth
0/1

Meetings
1/2

Meeting 1: x x x

Plots/Experiences
1/?

•Herb Patrol with Hillstrider and Yellowtwist: x x x

Assessment
0/1

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 18th, 2024, 08:27 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Quietpaw Training Thread (P)

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Alright! Today was the day! The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and Hillstrider was about to wake his apprentice up for a territory tour!! He had been on one patrol with Quietpaw already and she hadn't run screaming from him--or silently, either--so he was going to take that as a good sign!!

The big orange tabby poked his head into the apprentice's den, spotting Quietpaw amongst all the apprentices--stars, so many apprentices--and gently prodding her with a paw. "Hey! Lil' dude! You up for a territory tour?" If she responded, he'd give a low purr of approval. "Right on. I'll be outside when you're ready!" And with that, he disappeared into the morning.

[Yoyo! I wasn't sure if you wanted me to start or not so I decided to just throw up a starter, hope that's cool! <3]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:16 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
16/100

Stirring from her nest as someone prodded her, Quietpaw was prepared to rake her claws down the perpetrator's face for waking her up. She'd figured it was one of the other apprentices thinking they were oh so funny and oh so smart for causing her some irration but luckily her annoyance calmed down when she saw it was just Hillstrider.

Territory tour? Oh, yes, that was right, she had to see the rest of Shadowclan's domain. How lovely. Giving a small nod as a gesture of agreement she blinked the rest of the sleep out of her eyes as her mentor waited outside. It was on short notice but Quiet wasn't too bothered, it wasn't a big deal afterall plus it was good to start training as soon as she could.

Grooming her pelt quickly, the splotched she-cat rose from her nest and exited the apprentices' den. Padding over to Hillstrider, she gave a subtle tilt of her head as if to question if they were going and where they were going. As her name suggested she wasn't fond of words but she was sure her mentor was smart enough to realise that.

(You're all good! ^^)

@Mica

Old April 21st, 2024, 10:38 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider gave his apprentice a big beaming smile as she emerged. How he was so energetic at ass o'clock in the morning was nothing short of miraculous. "Alrighty my dude! Let's rock and roll! First stop: Whispering Wetlands!"

As the pair emerged into the territory, Hillstrider began chatting almost immediately. "So our territory is pretty big, and there are a buncha places to show you! Now I'm not a big history buff but if ya wanted to hear about how certain places got their names or somethin', I'm sure you could ask maybe your dad or another Enforcer!" It made sense that they would know all about that stuff... right? Anyway, as they approached the border, Hillstrider grinned.

"Alrighty, here we are! We shouldn't hang long though, those minks are super trouble, and I don't want to fight them if you don't have battle training yet." Oh boy, that was something he was going to have to teach Quietpaw too! He wasn't very good at teaching... hopefully he didn't let her down. "You can see the moors from here. Sometimes if there's a storm or something, you can hear the wind go absolutely bonkers over the fields. It's kinda insane!"
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 26th, 2024, 12:18 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
18/100

Keeping pace with Hillstrider proved harder than Quietpaw had anticipated. Though she did have long legs she still had yet to completely shake off the effects of sleep. Besides, her mentor was an adult so that probably assisted his walking speed. Giving her usual vocal expression of annoyed chuffs she trotted after her mentor.

The young apprentice glanced up at her mentor as he started chattering. Why was he so noisy, stars. Though annoying there was little Quiet could do about Hillstrider's talkativeness but put up with it. Some of his comments made her want to scoff...well almost all of them did. Her father was too busy for her like her mother or they were paying more attention to the problematic and emotional kits of their litter and she was not one of them.

Minks? Quietpaw was unsure what kind of creatures those were but she'd take Hillstrider's words for it. They must be agressive. Sharp eyes peered out over the bare, rolling hills. How did cats survive here? With no cover and predatory birds overhead...it seemed quite ridiculous to her. She figured they must get ill quite a lot and this was supported by her mentor's claim of storm's raging the moors.

@Mica

Old April 26th, 2024, 04:46 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Not a talker? Yeah, he had kinda expected that. No biggie, though! Hillstrider was always told as a kit and apprentice that he had enough words for everyone. He did notice as they walked here that Quietpaw was struggling to keep up a bit, so he intentionally slowed his pace as they walked along the WindClan border. "I could never understand living without the pines over my head." Hillstrider shook himself out as if the very thought wigged him out. "The border itself is called Whispering Wetlands because rumor has it you can hear voices in the wind if you listen reaaaal close." He paused, listening for a few heartbeats, but his impatience fot the better of him and he continued moving. "I've never heard anything though."

As they walked, the moors transformed into a thin forest, spindly branches reaching up towards the cloudy sky, tiny buds littering the stark branches. "ThunderClan and RiverClan are more similar to ShadowClan tree-wise, though their trees are much smaller." He nodded over to the thinner forest. "That there is ThunderClan. We've reached our next stop, Herondive Hollow." A large creek cut into the forest, lined with pine trees and rocks. It was quiet save for the babbling waters, so unlike the rest of the forest which was constantly alive with the sound of frogs and other wildlife. "There isn't much for hunting here, honestly." The orange tabby looked around, the rather dry landscape rustling ominously in the breeze. "Though at night you can hear some wicked crickets." He cast his yellow gaze over to Quietpaw to ensure she was listening.
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old Today, 02:47 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
20/100

Even though her mentor's manner of speaking proved irritating, he did show at least some traces of common sense. Cyan gaze locked forwards, Quietpaw silently tolerated Hillstrider's telling of rumours. Voices? How daft. Unless there were some stray ghosts haunting the borders, which she highly doubted, then no such thing could be heard and this was backed by Hillstrider's report.

The Shadowclan apprentice treaded a little more carefully as they approched a risky looking creek. Thunderclan, hmm? Wasn't this the clan that often triggered her grandmother's rage? Well to be honest, Dawnstar didn't seem fond of any clan which was understandable of course.

Quiet surveyed the long drop warily. If one lost their footing near here then they would most certainly meet a gruesome fait indeed. Why was this dangerous place chosen as a border? To keep others out or to keep them in? Albeit, Hillstrider seemed more intrested in discussing huting...well more like crickets....crickets, how intresting. Noisy bugs that were quite useless...sounded familiar.

@Mica