Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 01:35 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by tempest.
Today 01:34 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by chickadee
Today 01:29 PM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 01:28 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 01:23 PM

Old May 5th, 2024, 06:22 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default This is home [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The mink battle was done and peace had settled in once more, temporary as it probably was given war with riverclan was looming. Still, in this peace there was work to be done and with the territory now opened up again the tom knew just what he was gonna do.

Kinda. See he felt like he had reservations. Rabbitpaw had been an phenomenal apprentice and he been breezing through training at a rapid pace with enthusiasm. The kid was still young really, what seven moons now, at most. And yet he was really nearly done with training and Crowtooth in a way worried Rabbitpaw was sprinting through his young life too fast without enjoying it, that he'd become a warrior with all the worries and danger that came with that too soon and would regret it later.

Was Rabbitpaw happy? Having fun? Did he feel pressure to preform more then was healthy?
Crowtooth couldnt tell and worried about that but still refused to neglect his mentoring duties.

So today at least he was gonna try to make this fun and less training then a game.
"Oh Rabbitpaw! I aint up ta do somethin' excitin' today wit' my injuries (Lightningstorm will kill me if I reopen 'em) but I was gonna go on a walk an' if yer keen I'd love ta 'ave ya. We can poke around the territory, show ya some cool spots ya havent been yet if ya want?"
An offer, not an order though the tom had no doubt Rabbitpaw would accept.

@Dolomedes
Old May 6th, 2024, 06:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: This is home [p]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

A walk? That sounded nice! For all Rabbitpaw constant doing things around he hasn’t actually been in most of his clan’s territory for one, the minks, and for two, he was just busy doing other things that getting a territory tour was kind of not prioritized. That doesn’t mean much for Rabbitpaw though when offered to learn something new even if it was something that he should already know. He wasn’t going to turn down spending time with his mentor that was for sure, though he worried that maybe he shouldn’t just because he didn’t want Crowtooth to get hurt. But the minks were gone, that was why the warrior was hurt in the first place, but what if… what if Riverclan sees them, a hurt warrior and his tiny apprentice on the border and decided that they were easy pickings just like they did to Fallownose. They must have tough warriors if they got Fallownose.

The apprentice shook away those thoughts though, and hopped onto his paws to trot after his mentor, offering the Fury a smile as he came up to his side. “I want to! That sounds fun! I’m happy all the minks are gone now.” His green eyes darted to his mentor’s injuries and not for the first time guilt hit the blonde apprentice. He had been denied to go and Crowtooth said the same thing happened to him when he was younger but that was hard to imagine. Then when Rabbitpaw tried to make the best of not being able to go it kind of fell through even with Mister Batglare’s help. The “patrol” didn’t even get around to leaving and he kind of wondered why Poppysong offered when she didn’t follow through. At least the cleaning got done after some time. That was good at least, but it still made him feel useless a bit still. That others were hurt and he wasn’t just because he wasn’t good enough, shouldn’t the reverse be true? Rabbitpaw wasn’t sure, but maybe that was why he was cursed.

Though his self pity isn't getting him anywhere but being distracted from the issue. Rabbitpaw wasn’t good enough to his mentor, leader, or medicine cat. That was something he could do, getting better so that he wouldn’t be forced to sit out again like last time. He wouldn’t sit back not for something like the fight with Riverclan. They would need him, or maybe they don’t, but the apprentice wants to help regardless. It was the reason he was so borderline obsessive with training. Which! This territory tour would help, even if they don’t get to see it all. It was probably important to know your own territory in order to defend it properly. That made sense to him. His gaze shifted back to Crowtooth and then to the exit of the camp, getting a bit more impatient with every second that passed. “Are we going to see the Riverclan border?
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

Alrighty and they were off! Aaaaaand Rabbitpaw promptly nailed the one problem spot of this outing. "Ah, ok so thats the thin' kiddo. I dont trust them ta not hurt ya if they do start trouble on the border. I know yer able ta fight now but if its just ya an' me I wanna be safe.

Fer the riverclan border we're gonna head over through the tunnels an' take a gander from the ridge overlookin' it where they cant see us. Close enough ta get a sniff an' a look, far enough ta be safe." Hopefully Rabbitpaw wouldnt be upset by that but the apprentice was still rather young and small. As much time as the mentor could buy was time for the scales to even to be more equal.

For now though they were heading out! First up the starry meadow.

An open grassland that lies on top of a hill. Thousands of flowers cover its surface, and while the travel may be rough - it is worth the sight of many stars. This is a place for sincerity and solemn. Windclan's fallen clanmates reside here where they can touch the stars.

"So this is the meadow, we used ta 'ave a different burial ground but the fire took that from us, so we're startin' over here. Ya can hunt an' herb gather here if ya want as long as yer respectful but most only come here ta pay their respects.

Any questions?"
Shouldnt be, this area was the closest to camp, safest, and most simple of places on the territory so the tom expected to move on quickly.

@Dolomedes
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat
TW: Mentioned Death

Rabbitpaw trotted after his mentor as he thought over the words that Crowtooth had offered him on Riverclan. Tunnels that overlooked the Riverclan territory? That sounded really cool and it helped calm the apprentice's nerves about potentially running into any sort of Riverclan warriors. Not that he was scared of course, Rabbitpaw wasn't scared of any fish, no way...haha, nope. Anyways, he mentally shook that trail of thought and focused on his mentor again as he lead them through the territory until they came to a breath taking sight. A meadow full of countless flowers, all swaying peacefully with the wind, a gentle whisper that ruffled the blonde apprentice as he looked around with curious eyes. This was a burial ground. That meant...

The apprentice looked around, at all the flowers... Starry Meadow. He could see where the name came from, it wasn't hard to put those together. Absentmindedly the apprentice spoke, "I have siblings buried here, but I don't know where. I should ask Quailheart..." Then after a few moments of mournful, useless searching, as though the flowers would wake and point him to the tiny bodies of his siblings hidden beneath soil. They had all passed as kits. he doesn't have many siblings who made it to apprentice. He could see the way that weighed down on his mother at times. It's been awhile, he should see her soon.

Then after awhile, Rabbitpaw realized he was asked a question, and he shook himself out of his stupor and gave his mentor a small shake of his head, "No, I don't have any questions." None that Crowtooth could answer at least. All at once, Rabbitpaw wanted to get away from the meadow, guilt of not even being able to remember his siblings' faces starting to weigh down. He wanted to leave sooner rather than later, until he could come back and properly apologize to them.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]
[ What's that? Rabbit lore?? ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

.....For some reason it didnt occur to Crowtooth that Rabbitpaw might have kin here. This place was new comparatively to the tom, so used to the old site that laid in now fire scorched land and still housed the bodies of most of Crowtooths lost. For his apprentices kin to be here the loss had to be relatively recent, and his mentor had been totally unaware of it. Ears dipping the tom gently nudged the apprentice comfortingly rasping a soft "If ya need company ta visit later, Im always free." before the two moved on.

Windy Hills
Found near the center of WindClan's Territory are their three large hills one in the middle, and two on each side. Surrounded by flat meadows filled with flowers and herbs such as marigold and cobwebs. The higher a cat climbs the hills the stronger the wind blows, those not used to the strong breeze can easily become winded or lose their footing while climbing on dreadfully blustery days. Despite the strong gusts, plenty of prey can be found hiding in between the hills, like hare, rabbits, birds, and mice. Predatory birds like falcons, vultures, and hawks can be found flying or perched at the top of the hills scouring for prey.

Arriving at the new location Crowtooths eyes narrowed against the gusts, positioning himself to be a wind break for the much smaller apprentice as he wheezed loudly over the noise. "Windy hills! This place is basically like most o' the territory, hilly grassy moors an' wind but the calm spot in the middle is what makes this place special! Get down there an' its much calmer but either way its all similar, lotsa prey but in the open so ya never drop yer guard that somethin' might swoop ya!"

Quite frankly Crowtooth did not want to linger and continue to hurt his throat (and deal with the coughing fits from the fine debris blown in the wind) so he promptly left. Rabbitpaw could ask what he wished while they were at

Sunset Grove
An open patch of woodland. Small prey animals can be found throughout the nooks and crannies. Birds have claimed a home in the treetops of tall aspen trees. Overgrown and luscious herbs are common to find here.

Out of the wind Crowtooth sighed happily, shaking himself off and explaining. "Outta the wind at last. This is Sunset grove, the only real place wit' trees on our territory. Sure the Sky Glade has one an' we now got a large stretch o' trees that are ours by the thunderclan border but borders are always tricky so this is the good spot. Lotsa trees, lotsa herbs lotsa shelter. Ya find less rabbits an' more small birds here then anywhere else on the territory an' its generally safer.

Fire away wit' any questions while were here an' can hear eachother heh."

@Dolomedes

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 12:12 AM.