Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:22 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:00 PM
“The forest is where the...
by paedyn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:55 AM
I Don’t Want You to Leave,...
by Dark
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:52 AM

Old February 3rd, 2024, 09:21 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default sparring session [p]

PALEPAW | SHE/HER

The young molly padded into the clearing, bright blue gaze sweeping over the crowd of cats. While lazing around and just chatting did seem appealing, she wanted to do something today! Her goal was to become one of the strongest ShadowClan warriors despite her small size, so she was seeking out battle training anywhere she could. Yeah.. maybe she could ask someone for a spar or something! Hm.. Palepaw started padding towards the shape of the warrior, standing in front him for a moment while she attempted to remember his name. Eelfrost.. no.. Eelfang! Yep, that was it. She offered him a tiny smile and dipped her head in greeting. She was curious to see what this would be like (if he even accepted her request).

“Good morning, Eelfang! I was wondering if you wanna have a little spar with me, perhaps? I don't know much about battle, but I'd love to train it a little by doing it,” she explained with a bob of her head. “I want to become a really strong warrior of ShadowClan one day.”

( @al3cc766 i'm sorry this took so long and is so short )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; February 3rd, 2024 at 09:30 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:07 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: sparring session [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
PALEPAW | SHE/HER

The young molly padded into the clearing, bright blue gaze sweeping over the crowd of cats. While lazing around and just chatting did seem appealing, she wanted to do something today! Her goal was to become one of the strongest ShadowClan warriors despite her small size, so she was seeking out battle training anywhere she could. Yeah.. maybe she could ask someone for a spar or something! Hm.. Palepaw started padding towards the shape of the warrior, standing in front him for a moment while she attempted to remember his name. Eelfrost.. no.. Eelfang! Yep, that was it. She offered him a tiny smile and dipped her head in greeting. She was curious to see what this would be like (if he even accepted her request).

“Good morning, Eelfang! I was wondering if you wanna have a little spar with me, perhaps? I don't know much about battle, but I'd love to train it a little by doing it,” she explained with a bob of her head. “I want to become a really strong warrior of ShadowClan one day.”

( @al3cc766 i'm sorry this took so long and is so short )

->> eelfang [he/him, shc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

he had been laying by a group of warriors he had trained with, vaguely familiar with all of them but neither friendly enough with them nor willing to talk to them at the time, when a small calico cat, a apprentice he assumed, approached him. squinting at the apprentice he considered, he was rather comfortable right now but a little battle training can never be a bad idea.
"yeah sure" he replied, giving the apprentice a small chuckle at the comment about becoming a really strong warrior "im sure you'll be. with that mindset youll be one of the best in no time"
yawning, the black and white tom got up, shaking dirt from his pelt and finally nodded towards the camp entrance.
"well, lets go then" he mewed, tail flicking to signal palepaw to go ahead and take the lead.

(eelfrost hshshfdf)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old February 6th, 2024, 04:17 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: sparring session [p]

Palepaw nodded, smiling a little at Eelfang's comment about her mindset. Okay, she'd keep that in mind! The calico led the pair of them into the territory, not sure where she was going. As much as she wanted to just go to Icy Heartlands, Shadow's Break, or another familiar place, she supposed exploring the territory a little was never bad. Her ears pricked as she heard the rushing sound of water, and she curiously padded towards it. A creek came into sight, and she noticed that there was a pretty bare patch of territory around here. That was perfect, there'd be no obstacles in the way of their spar! While Palepaw had never been here, when she connected the dots, she realized this was probably Sunkissed Creek. There was water, and she guessed in greenleaf, there would be a lot of sun here too.

"We're at Sunkissed Creek, right?" she asked with a tip of her head. She flexed her claws and was prepared to drop into a crouch. Honestly she wasn't sure what to expect, but hopefully she would not fail too drastically.

@al3cc766 (yep, gotta make connections between all your characters )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder