Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Night of the Magpie [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 06:13 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:11 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 06:05 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:02 PM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:56 PM

Old September 2nd, 2024, 08:39 AM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default New Beginnings

Rainpaw
He/They - 17 Moons

Three moons. It has been three moons. And at last, Rainpaw could return home. But, he was coming with a friend this time. He was still glad ramen decided to come with him - in the past three moons, Rainpaw had grown close to him, Ramen Noodle was one of his friends now. So, the one-eyed tabby waited a bit after sunrise before waking up his companion. "Come on, let's head to RiverClan," he purred softly.

Once Ramen awoke, Rainpaw led his companion to the forest. It wasn't long before the two reached the scent markers. "Almost there," he purred. His one blue eye shone brightly as they walked through Rainpaw's home. It was nice to be here again. Soon, the scent of RiverClan grew stronger and stronger, so Rainpaw decided to stop. "HEY! FADINGDUMB! ITS ME!" he called out happily. "Fadin'sun is our leader and my former mentor," he explained before sitting down, waiting for fades to show up.

[ @Dolomedes @occultation ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: New Beginnings

Ramen Noodle
Ramen Noodle followed after Rainpaw. Despite being nervous because of everything that has happened, Rainpaw seems to be happy leading them back to his home, so Ramen Noodle allowed himself to find comfort in that. But at the same time, wasn’t this the same group that kicked Rainpaw out in the first place? Why would they ever do that anyways? Ramen Noodle knows the story a bit from when Rainpaw and him first met but getting to know Rainpaw better, it seems strange that a clan worth their name would throw out a cat like him. Rainpaw had even saved Ramen Noodle’s life and stayed with him despite everything. What would Rainpaw do if this Fading-whatever cat didn’t allow Ramen Noodle into the clan?

What would Ramen Noodle do? Where would he go? He has nothing anymore, the only thing he has left is Rainpaw. His home and housefolk were gone. Most of the entire folk town he lived in was gone surely in a blaze like that. He has no idea if any of his friends were alive! His siblings or family. Everything was gone. What would he do if he can’t continue following Rainpaw? The burnt cat looked through the trees, trying to catch any sign of movement that could suggest another cat approaching. He found himself wishing for a moment that this Fading-cat had a bell. Ramen Noodle misses his bell. The golden chime had fallen off of his red collar at some point and he hadn’t been able to find it.

W..What if they don’t want me?” The golden Tom half whispered as he continued to stare out into the forest. The world was hazy, but it wasn’t too bad all things considered. He could make out closer leaves and world, but just a couple tail lengths away things started to blur together. Would they want a burnt up cat. He’s heard the stories about clan cats before Rainpaw. He’s sure there’s stories of kittypets ( as Rain had called him ) in the clans and he’s sure they likely didn’t paint him in a good light. Clan stories weren’t flattering in the alleys. Talk of cannibalism and torture were the norm.
[ @occultation - Fadingstar | @Bean - Rainpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing