Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Calmer times
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:03 PM
Hello hello!!
by Bonsai
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2023, 11:45 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Downpour [RiverClan Flood Event]

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Beefed Up [Tier 3] / Mind Reader -- Always Active
Shadow Fiend -- Inactive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The small tom was bloodied and looked battered as he walked into camp. His tail dragged in the dirt limply behind him and there was a blank expression on his face. The rain continued to pur down around him, making things even worse. His paws were muddied and he just looked like a disheveled mess. Beanstar hardly noticed the concerning amount of water in camp; he just needed to speak to his Clan first and foremost. Then he could finally think about anything other than what WindClan had done.

"RIVERCLAN!"

He yowled, angry scream piercing through the rain. The sharp sound of thunder accented this moment, bringing even more weight to what he was about to say. He waited until everyone who wanted to came out of their dens. "WindClan has attacked one of our patrols. They have accused us of stealing. I know you all are better than this. As of now, do not engage with any WindClanner. They are not to be trusted." With a lash of his tail, Beanstar's gaze darkened. "They took-- they took one of my lives," he spoke a bit softer with a quiver to his voice. "And I took one of Twilightstar's. But please, please, don't be reckless around WIndClan. I've seen what they can do-- hell, I've experienced it!!" The siamese cried, his voice growing louder.

"Stay safe, and--"

A horrible groan interrupted him as the walls surrounding RiverClan's camp bent far beyond their limits. His ear was pricked, and single eye wide with panic. "RiverClan, RUN!" And then, all hell broke loose.

With one more awful groan, the walls broke and water started pouring into camp, the current alone threatening to sweep away any young or vulnerable cats. "Gingerfrost, Lionhearts! Help get everyone out, NOW!"

Stars, Stars, STARS. First, the WindClan incident, now this -- was his Clan ever going to catch a break??

// This event will end Monday, August 7th at 11:59 PM ET. Be sure to get any cats out by then, or they will be considered dead or missing! \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by Ian; August 1st, 2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 11:50 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Downpour [RiverClan Flood Event]

~~Bluefang~~

{ Open }

Bluefang heard Beanstar. He raced over to listen to him. WindClan was not to be trusted? Alright! He'll remember that. The groan made him look up. The walls of the camp bent way more than they should. Beanstar's words didn't need to be said.

FLOOD!!

Bluefang's ears went down as walls of water began to flood into the camp. Instead of running away like an idiot though, he ran looking for kits and young apprentices. "KITS!!!" He called, looking for elders and/or kits that needed help.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:12 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

{Flood Starter}
{Open}

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*

How did things get so bad so quickly? To be startled out of her idle dozing by a sharp and distressed yowl from Beanstar saying... what was he saying? Windclan took one of his lives? And he took a life from their leader as well? And now the downpour has begun to flood the camp... was nowhere safe anymore? Fur bristling with anxiety, it was all Lark could do to get to her feet and look around the camp as their walls collapsed under the weight of built up water. They may be able to swim like fish, but they were no beavers, their walls weren't designed like dams, they were strong, yes, but not strong enough.
Every muscle in Larkwing's small body was telling her she needed to leave, to save herself first and foremost, but what if they lost too many clanmates if she did that? With rain came thunder and lightning, she hated thunder and lightning, all she wanted was to flee, to hide somewhere safe, far away from this disaster. But she forced herself to stay put for a moment, to cast one quick glance around camp in case any apprentices, kits, or even elders or warriors in the immediate vicinity needed help. She would help them, that much she could do.

<><><><><>
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:16 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Cobwebpaw made point to high tail it

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:17 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Mistfire watched with horror as water flooded into camp she immediately rushed into the nursery and started frantically looking for her kits "Featherkit! Meadowkit! Fogkit!" she screeched in fear she didn't want her kits to die.

@dragonwind @Snowyfeathr @Radetzky (just mentioning you because Mistfire is trying to get her kits out of camp)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 30th, 2023, 12:17 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK

One peaceful. That was all she needed. One. Her stress was shooting through the roof, firing her up with unnecessary nerves. She had taken a couple moments ro breathe, slowing her racing mind for a mixture or two. Maybe three.

But then again, what did she expect? Beanstar tearing into camp and screaming his head off seemed right enough. What she wasn't expecting, was the flood warning.

Her breath hitched. "The hell?!" Her eyes widened. "Kits! Stay either an adult please!" She paused for a moment. "We're going on an adventure, so find a buddy and stick with a warrior or one of queens!" She called out for encouragement in case there was hesitancy.

She saw Bluefang, and called for him. "Bluefang! Round up the elders!" She roared. [ @CreeperLover649 ]

Her heart pounded. Briarpaw. Cormorantpaw. Kestrelpaw, who had been on the front lines with her daughter. Her chest tightened.

[ open ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:18 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail, Pebblefur, and Dapplepaw all ran out of the flooding camp.

Featherkit went up to her mother, terror in her eyes.
@The Doctor

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; July 30th, 2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:18 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Tigerpool had left her kits in the nursery, as it currently wasn't safe for them to be outside and sat, listening to Beanstar, When he said WindClan was not to be trusted the queen made sure to remember that. When the clan flooded the queen ran int the nursery and quickly got Rabbitkit and Blossomkit onto her back and grabbed Wishkit by the scruff, the queen fleeing camp. Rabbitkit and Blossomkit hadn't protested when Tigerpool put them onto her back. The two sisters were scared, thought they were also excited to be leaving camp. Wishkit was terrified as her mother ran, clutching her scruff. Why was the camp flooding?! Wishkit knew that was bad! [closed]

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 30th, 2023 at 12:40 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:21 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Dawnstep and Pricklestep ran out of the camp.

Spotted wing was way too weak and was Swept Away.

(when someone runs out of the camp could you maybe find ApplePaws body as you're running?)
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:24 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Flamebriar
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Beanstar burst into camp and immediatly started yowling about WindClan. There were so many things wrong with what he was saying. So many things that didn't make sense. He was lying, but there wasn't time to question him when the walls of the camps started collapsing.

"SEDGESTORM! Help me grab the kits!" Flamebriar yowled, hoping her mate was nearby and could here. Water swirled around her paws as she splashed toward the nursery, blue eyes flickering wildly as she searched for any kits.

"Kits! Come to me! We have to get out of camp, okay?"

@Abyssopelagic [Open for any kits!]
Closed Thread