Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:47 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM

Old April 8th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Event [#event]

CURRENT LOCATION OF THE GROUP:

CLEARING

Wisteriaheart cleared her throat and walked into the middling of the clearing. With all these new apprentices there ought' to be a little training event, eh? Just a quick and fun little thing for new apprentices learning new, basic skills, right? Anywho, there would be teams and training which was perfect. Even had a nice lil' ring to it too.

``Apprentices n' above! We are having a fun lil' game of training n' teaching! First come first serve! I need up to 10 warriors n' up to 10 apprentices to start! EVEN NUMBERS PLEASE! This game will be n' elimination sorta thing, if you get eliminated, you must leave the game and do whatever you want, you can even just watch. There will be three rounds of games of my choosin' that the warrior of each pairin' up will teach their assigned apprentice. If you got any questions, ask.`` She said, hopefully loud enough for all who wanted to join to hear.

``Also, apprentices with most of their training done is welcome to be teachers, but these competitions will be based around the main things to become a Riverclan warrior so please choose wisely whether to be a Trainee or Teacher.`` She said, licking down a tuft of fur.

(If your kitty is an apprentice hoping to be a teacher please make that VERY clear in your post for my laziness lol, ty)

PLEASE MENTION OR QUOTE ME AS I ONLY WANT SO MANY PPL IN THIS THREAD FOR SIMPLICITY

Teachers:10/10
Trainees: 9/10

My next post will be when there are 10 in each role or on April 13th TYYYY

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 15th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:42 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Willowpaw padded up. Being the oldest apprentice she had a lot of experience. "Can I be a teacher?" Willowpaw mewed gently.

Weepingpaw and Summerpaw watched
Brightnight watched from the nursery
Hawksun sniffed and watched

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw joined, as the blind nine moon old apprentice knew that this event would be very useful and likely help her earn her warrior name sooner, which would put her on the path to becoming a lionheart or the deputy and eventually the leader. She would have offered to teach, as that would help her build a solid reputation in the clan, but she barely had any training, so she unfortunately wouldn't be able to teach.

Wishpaw joined. This would be useful, even if she had to learn how to fight... Yes she knew fighting was necessary, but that didn't prevent her from being very fighting adverse.

Rabbitpaw guessed that she would join this training elimination event. Even though she still didn't care about anything cause Blossomkit was still dead and she still wanted to be with Blossomkit....

Sparrowpaw joined. This event sounded useful, even if the teacher would be untrustworthy, like almost all of the cats older than kits in this clan and outside of this clan as well. @Saki
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 14th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Willowpaw padded up. Being the oldest apprentice she had a lot of experience. "Can I be a teacher?" Willowpaw mewed gently.

Weepingpaw and Summerpaw watched
Brightnight watched from the nursery
Hawksun sniffed and watched
Wisteriaheart glanced toward Willowpaw and gave her a quick nod before turning away

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:20 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

PIGEONPELT

Hearing the call, Pigeonpelt walked out from the shade of the clearing edge. That sounds interesting, an elimination game. “I’m interested,” she walked over with a smile.

(Sry it’s rushed, I’m rushing atm) @Saki
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:23 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saki View Post
Wisteriaheart glanced toward Willowpaw and gave her a quick nod before turning away
Willowpaw waved her tail in aknoladgement

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:54 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Moonpaw padded over, hoping to join
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!

Last edited by FruitBatz; April 9th, 2024 at 11:54 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 02:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked over to Westeriaheart as she called the clan about a training event. That would be good given everything that was going on apprentice training was likely slower than it should be in a time where they needed new warriors more than ever. Or more so they needed warriors who would do their jobs. Seabreeze got to his paws and stopped near the gathering group of cats and called up to Westeriaheart, “I can join as a teacher if needed.” He said simply, not really in the mood to do anything else. He was tired, he feels like he has gotten a proper rest since before the raid and that was probably true. Between work and nightmares, not a lot of good sleep. He sighed and focused on the now and decided his insomnia didn’t need to be on his mind for the time being.
[ @Saki - Westeriaheart ]
[ Just a quick post for joining, I’ll have better posts for the event ]
Old April 10th, 2024, 05:37 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Foxtail was excited to teach a young apprentice some skills. "I'm in for teaching!" @Saki

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!

Last edited by Fernwillow; April 10th, 2024 at 05:38 AM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 05:38 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 moons

Tw - post contains mentions of anxiety, depression self-hate, thoughts of suicide, repeating words [slightly]... probs missin something.

13 moons.
13 damn moons. And he wasnt even close to becoming a warrior. Was he really that terrible at life? Starsdamnit. The one-eyed tabby had been working so hard to look happy lately, and it was taking its toll. He was bitter, and tired. so. damn. tired. SHUT UP he wanted to scream. But he couldn't. It was a burden. He was a burden.

Rainpaw heard a voice. Wisteriaheart. He almost laughed. Training? Like that could help him at this point. The blue tabby made himself get up. Pain. It hurt. Living. His one blue eye was half-closed. He hadn't been sleeping lately. No. He didn't want to. What, he didn't know. Anything. Everything. Pain. The blue apprentice grit his teeth before forcing on a smile.

"I caaan teach... but it depends," he said, trying to hide the strain in their voice. Like they would be useful. He hardly knew anything. Useless. He was useless. They flicked their half-tail left and right. What if they said no? What would happen then? It would prove he was useless. It was true. They knew it was true. Everything was true. He was useless. Useless useless useless.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies