Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:22 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 03:16 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 02:42 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 02:35 PM

Old May 4th, 2024, 07:43 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Boredom Brings New Friends

Moonkit, a demoted Shadowclan apprentice, sat in the quiet clearing. Practically no one was there, and she was currently hiding behind a bush, trying to avoid Silverpaw, the biggest bully in the clan. She really hoped that no one would find her, especially not Silverpaw. But... she almost wished another cat would, because she was bored. Silverpaw, she was sure, was lurking around looking for her. So she guessed not being found would be better.
@FruitBatz (Turtlepaw)
@Epiales (Finchpaw)
@rubberRatroom (Thrushkit)

Last edited by Mizu; May 4th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 08:23 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
Default Re: Boredom Brings New Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxine View Post
Moonkit, a demoted Shadowclan apprentice, sat in the quiet clearing. Practically no one was there, and she was currently hiding behind a bush, trying to avoid Silverpaw, the biggest bully in the clan. She really hoped that no one would find her, especially not Silverpaw. But... she almost wished another cat would, because she was bored. Silverpaw, she was sure, was lurking around looking for her. So she guessed not being found would be better.
@FruitBatz (Turtlepaw)
@Epiales (Finchpaw)
@rubberRatroom (Thrushkit)

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice |

Finchpaw also sat boredom, but then looked up and smiled. This dim looking cat needed a smile! He trotted over and gave a warm purr of greeting. “Hello! I am Finchpaw,” they said to the molly. The molly looked like an apprentice, right? Though one could never be to sure. And he wasn’t about to ask either. He just gave a bigger smiled and sat down next to the molly. “You look bored,” it said, making a general statement, a good way to start a conversation, it was told. He just smiled again at the other before another… kit walked along? They looked younger than Finch at least, and a bit smaller. Though Finch was taller then the average cat, though he never bragged about it.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 4th, 2024, 08:35 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice |

Finchpaw also sat boredom, but then looked up and smiled. This dim looking cat needed a smile! He trotted over and gave a warm purr of greeting. “Hello! I am Finchpaw,” they said to the molly. The molly looked like an apprentice, right? Though one could never be to sure. And he wasn’t about to ask either. He just gave a bigger smiled and sat down next to the molly. “You look bored,” it said, making a general statement, a good way to start a conversation, it was told. He just smiled again at the other before another… kit walked along? They looked younger than Finch at least, and a bit smaller. Though Finch was taller then the average cat, though he never bragged about it.
Moonkit jumped. "Uh, hi? I'm Moonkit. I got demoted because of-" She stopped short when she saw Silverpaw coming over. "Ummmm..." she nervously moved. Drat, how did he find her so quick?

Silverpaw came over, looking for Moonpaw. Oops, she was Moonkit now, right? After Dawnstar caught her sneaking in after she got caught by a twoleg? What a stupid cat! She'd never become a warrior like that! He noticed another cat with her. Finchpaw? He didn't know, he really had had no reason to care up until now. He decided to tease Finchpaw. Well, he was pretty small... "Heeey, Finchkit. What are you doing out of the nursery, playing with an apprentice? Oh, wait, that right!" Moonpaw got demoted to Moonkit because she snuck out of camp and got caught by twolegs! Might wanna leave her alone, Finchkit, because her stupidity might get to you! Or has it already?" Silverpaw laughed haughtily.
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:49 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

THRUSHKIT
Male | Moons: 5 | Posts: 6/? | Siblings: ?

Thrushkit hesitantly watched from the sidelines. He wasn't quite as big as the apprentices, and lacked the skills that they had from training.

"Stop!!"

He squeaked, running towards the apprentices. He hadn't thought about what he would do after this point. So... he simply stood there! Like a mouse-brain. His fur bristled ... but what was that going to do? Chase them away with his messy fur? No good ideas!

He couldn't tell what to do. What could he do? He knew he was outmatched. Thrushkit still felt like he wanted to...help?...help these cats out, though. He was practically defenseless. Maybe he could use the flop Lionflop taught him earlier? UGH! No, he couldn't! That other warrior told him it left him ... exposed? or whatever. His fur started to bristle even more. He was getting annoyed. He had no good ideas! And there was a power imbalance. What could he do? What would he do? He flicked his tail and hissed, the only thing he really knew was... scary? No, not the right word. Indim... intimidating!

Thrushkit's tail flicking became more of a tail lashing. He didn't really think any of this would work. He didn't compare well in size, so why would the apprentice care at all?

@Foxine - Moonkit + Silverpaw
@Epiales - Finchpaw
@FruitBatz - Turtlepaw

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 4th, 2024 at 11:56 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 05:46 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post

THRUSHKIT
Male | Moons: 5 | Posts: 6/? | Siblings: ?

Thrushkit hesitantly watched from the sidelines. He wasn't quite as big as the apprentices, and lacked the skills that they had from training.

"Stop!!"

He squeaked, running towards the apprentices. He hadn't thought about what he would do after this point. So... he simply stood there! Like a mouse-brain. His fur bristled ... but what was that going to do? Chase them away with his messy fur? No good ideas!

He couldn't tell what to do. What could he do? He knew he was outmatched. Thrushkit still felt like he wanted to...help?...help these cats out, though. He was practically defenseless. Maybe he could use the flop Lionflop taught him earlier? UGH! No, he couldn't! That other warrior told him it left him ... exposed? or whatever. His fur started to bristle even more. He was getting annoyed. He had no good ideas! And there was a power imbalance. What could he do? What would he do? He flicked his tail and hissed, the only thing he really knew was... scary? No, not the right word. Indim... intimidating!

Thrushkit's tail flicking became more of a tail lashing. He didn't really think any of this would work. He didn't compare well in size, so why would the apprentice care at all?

@Foxine - Moonkit + Silverpaw
@Epiales - Finchpaw
@FruitBatz - Turtlepaw
Silverpaw noticed the kit. "Haha, trying to be scary? You're just a stupid kit, of course you aren't scary!" Silverpaw swiftly moved to push the kit away hard.
Old May 5th, 2024, 06:05 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

THRUSHKIT
Male | Moons: 5 | Posts: 7/? | Siblings: ?

Thrushkit was easily pushed to the side. No way! He wouldn't let that stand.

"You're a meanie!"

Thrushkit squeaked, unsheathing tiny claws. He didn't have any intent on leaping at this apprentice. Silverpaw was bigger than him, after all. It didn't stop his passion though. Nothing really seemed to.

"Stop picking on cats, that just means you're pathetic."

Thrushkit said rather loudly. Yeah! He was good at insults! He'd just keep doing that. Or maybe he could run away? Pretend none of this happened? No! Thrush couldn't! That would be shameful, and he hated feeling bad. So... what did he do? He joined the other cats. Maybe they could defeat Silverpaw as a group! He didn't know these cats fell enough to organize that... but one could hope! That would be pretty cool, too. Underdogs taking on the op..op..opresshive? Opresshive power! Which in Thrushkit's case was Silverpaw.

He hadn't made it to the group yet when Silverpaw caught him off guard...

@Foxine - Silverpaw + Moonkit
@Epiales - Finchpaw
@FruitBatz - Turtlepaw

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 5th, 2024 at 06:05 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 06:53 PM
My element is water

Quote:

THRUSHKIT
Male | Moons: 5 | Posts: 7/? | Siblings: ?

Thrushkit was easily pushed to the side. No way! He wouldn't let that stand.

"You're a meanie!"

Thrushkit squeaked, unsheathing tiny claws. He didn't have any intent on leaping at this apprentice. Silverpaw was bigger than him, after all. It didn't stop his passion though. Nothing really seemed to.

"Stop picking on cats, that just means you're pathetic."

Thrushkit said rather loudly. Yeah! He was good at insults! He'd just keep doing that. Or maybe he could run away? Pretend none of this happened? No! Thrush couldn't! That would be shameful, and he hated feeling bad. So... what did he do? He joined the other cats. Maybe they could defeat Silverpaw as a group! He didn't know these cats fell enough to organize that... but one could hope! That would be pretty cool, too. Underdogs taking on the op..op..opresshive? Opresshive power! Which in Thrushkit's case was Silverpaw.

He hadn't made it to the group yet when Silverpaw caught him off guard...

@Foxine - Silverpaw + Moonkit
@Epiales - Finchpaw
@FruitBatz - Turtlepaw
Silverpaw laughed even harder. How pathetic was this kit? "Go back to the nursery!" Silverpaw snarled as be bowled the kit over and held him down. He pressed on the kit's chest, making it a bit hard for the kit to breath. "You're just a stupid kit who isn't worthy to be a Shadowclanner! You should just leave and never come back to the clan! See Moonkit over there?" He flicked his ear to her. "She's pathetic like you, because she ran off and got caught by twolegs! I bet if twolegs got you, you'd wanna stay there, you're so pathetic! Get lost, kit!" Silverpaw let the kit up, then pushed them roughly in the direction of the nursery.
Old May 5th, 2024, 11:21 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

THRUSHKIT
Male | Moons: 5 | Posts: 8/? | Siblings: ?

Thrushkit's breathing quickened. That was scary. He didn't like that. He didn't like it at all. Panic was taking over. He didn't know this feeling. What was the feeling? He hated it. It made his stomach feel empty. Not the hungry empty-the empty you feel sometimes in dreams, when you have a nightmare. His tail lay between his hind legs, his ears pinning against his face. Thrush could feel his eyes stinging. Was he... scared? No! He wasn't scared... but... he really was. And he had much reason to. As soon as he'd gotten free from Silverpaw's grasp, he gasped in the air. Before he immediately lost it to being shoved against the ground. He shivered at remembering that. He still wanted to help these cats... but a bit less than before. So... what did he do? He ran off to find a cat he felt safe around. Lionflop.

@Mizu - Silverpaw + Moonkit
@Epiales - Finchpaw
@FruitBatz - Turtlepaw

Quote:

Old May 6th, 2024, 07:23 PM
My element is water

Quote:

THRUSHKIT
Male | Moons: 5 | Posts: 8/? | Siblings: ?

Thrushkit's breathing quickened. That was scary. He didn't like that. He didn't like it at all. Panic was taking over. He didn't know this feeling. What was the feeling? He hated it. It made his stomach feel empty. Not the hungry empty-the empty you feel sometimes in dreams, when you have a nightmare. His tail lay between his hind legs, his ears pinning against his face. Thrush could feel his eyes stinging. Was he... scared? No! He wasn't scared... but... he really was. And he had much reason to. As soon as he'd gotten free from Silverpaw's grasp, he gasped in the air. Before he immediately lost it to being shoved against the ground. He shivered at remembering that. He still wanted to help these cats... but a bit less than before. So... what did he do? He ran off to find a cat he felt safe around. Lionflop.

@Mizu - Silverpaw + Moonkit
@Epiales - Finchpaw
@FruitBatz - Turtlepaw
Silverpaw laughed. Stupid kit! Well, at least he was laughing until Moonkit barreled at him and knocked him over. "How dare you push a kit around!" The demoted apprentice snarled angrily in his face. "I should go tell Dawnstar about this!"