Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 02:09 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 02:09 PM
☆ [The Darkside Market] ☆...
Last post by babysith
Today 01:54 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 01:51 PM
A Rock & A Hard Place...
by squidz
Last post by goodacacia
Today 01:49 PM

Old Today, 01:17 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan I move with the trees in the breeze [p]

♛ Laurelfrost ♛

She/Her | @Crazyy_wildcard | #01

The heat was drab cover over Laurelfrost's life that she had grown to despise. Spending time and time again hiding in shade under tree cover, for each movement seemed to take twice the amount of effort, weighing down her bones. The recent predator sightings made it so she was stuck in camp without escape, unless she was accompanied by another warrior, so yes she was trapped. She was coping though. Her thoughts were more than enough to keep her occupied as she waited for some sort of assignment. Mostly she silently complained to herself about the miserable weather, because what else could she do? Complaining was as good as distraction as any, dwelling on one's problems can give a sense of catharsis. Catharsis was what motivated her.

She boredly watched her clanmates, judging some, admiring others. She didn't speak to them, she had no reason to. Even those that interested her would prove dull after a while. Her own mind was just as interesting as theirs, to her at least. In this instant she passed a pink tongue over the pads of her paws, grooming the dirt and debris from the dry skin.

(First post in a while, sorry it sucks . Starters are not my strong suit. )
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; Today at 01:18 AM.
Old Today, 01:35 AM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: I move with the trees in the breeze [p]

˚She/They | 21 moons | Thunderclan Warrior˚

≪★≫

AutumnSwirl could feel her anxiety beginning to boil over. She hadn’t been outside or even useful in days and it was beginning to take a toll.

They paced vigorously, their russet tabby tail lashing wildly behind them as they muttered unintelligible things as their white paws kicked up the dirt. They felt this looming feeling of dread over them. Of course, Autumn had no friends who could go with them. They were too busy for “friends.” Relationships were a waste of time to them though it’d be pretty freaking useful to have a cat to console with at the moment.

≪★≫

(Your good!)
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Re: I move with the trees in the breeze [p]

♛ Laurelfrost ♛

She/Her | @Crazyy_wildcard | #02

Her cleaning appeared useless as a fine dust settled in the air, upturned by the anxious paws of her clanmate. She abandoned her previous mission, continuing would be in vain if she would just get dirty again. Instead, she raised an inquisitive eyebrow watching the russet tabby. Maybe if she watched her long enough they'd realize how insane they looked pacing and muttering to herself. Or maybe she wouldn't.

Laurelfrost gathered her feet under her, taking a few lengthy steps towards the other warrior. Before sitting across where they paced. She wasn't that familiar with the other warrior, she wasn't sure they had even spoken before, though they seemed to be around the same age. Laurelfrost was sure she knew their name, Autumnsquirrel or something. That must be it, though she was never the best with names. If everyone was numbered it would be a lot easier to remember, or maybe not. She'd still have to remember which one belonged to who.

Wait, she was doing something. No getting distracted. She brought her attention back to the cat in front of her. "What's up with you?" She asked curiously.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs